Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Personally I have noting against him.He is a good actor and a handsome man.As RagVir fans so many wanted to see a Ranvir-jealous track.It would have been good if they had that with these three.but he is already her husband.I hope u understand what i am saying since it hapened with Kajal too.At least a good thing there is that they changed both the leads,Wish they did the same here too.

I completely understand what you are feeling right now. I felt the same when this happened in Kaajjal. But the best thing in Kaajjal was that both the leads were changed. You spoke my heart. Very well said!πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I would like to see him as Anmol, and I am happy for that. But, I don't want him to have ties with Ragini. He can be the angel and spread happiness in Rajvansh household, but he should be paired with some other actress--not Parul Chauhan---it will look sooo mismatched and unacceptable, because Ranvir (Kinshuk) has already taken up that space.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I think his chemistry with Ragini will click.Apoorva has a matured look and I think that Parul needs a mature man against her.But we have to wait and see.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

oh my I did notice a bit of attack between sadhna fans vs ragini ...aagin my personal choice ,but apurva is very seasoned actor ,kinshuk when i saw in akjjal was very diffrent,...i loved those lips BTW and oh my god that hello.........was like a wave of nostalgia hitting me...

😲😲😲😲😲.....ragini and sadhna fans attacking each other......how did u come to this conclusion🀣🀣🀣
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It will 100 % click first because both are fantastic actors Parul and Apurva and secondly the story line and the mistery of ranvir's death and how they ended up married will be fantastic and by yesturdays preview for today it looks like Anmol loves Ragini and Ragini does'nt as she still very much in love with Ranvir.After Long Time i'm once again interested in Bidaai
-shabz- thumbnail
ragini will be awsome....no matter who she is paired with......her chemistry with kinshuk made it feel so real that now people dont want to accept her with someone else......but that is called acting......kinshul and parul are not a couple.....but they did a good job convincing us.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

😲😲😲😲😲.....ragini and sadhna fans attacking each other......how did u come to this conclusion🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jis din se apu ka bidaii mein aaana suna thoda forum ke darshan karne ko man hua na..idhar udhar ke kuch post dekhe loooooooooool i said it very light headedly am happy u took it same wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when there are two actors as talented as these, i think they will pull through all right.
-shabz- thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jis din se apu ka bidaii mein aaana suna thoda forum ke darshan karne ko man hua na..idhar udhar ke kuch post dekhe loooooooooool i said it very light headedly am happy u took it same wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

but u know what sami......times have changed.....i guess now the attacks will be between kinshuk/parul and apurvas fanπŸ˜†..........funny how things have changed.........looking forward to grabbing my popcorn and visiting the bidaai  forum.....ah....fights ...arguements.....happy days are here again🀣....its been so boring since the rift ended....now there is hulchul....i like it...i like it.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

but u know what sami......times have changed.....i guess now the attacks will be between kinshuk/parul and apurvas fanπŸ˜†..........funny how things have changed.........looking forward to grabbing my popcorn and visiting the bidaai  forum.....ah....fights ...arguements.....happy days are here again🀣....its been so boring since the rift ended....now there is hulchul....i like it...i like it.

lol hehe i understand even i am remebering my  bashing days in kajjal πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  its like vice versa lol ..now.....Edited by sami01 - 13 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail

lol hehe i understand even i am remebering my  bashing days in kajjal πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  its like vice versa lol ..now.....

were u the basher or were u being bashedπŸ˜†