Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Aaaah.. Was going through some morphing site ( thanks my addiction of photo editing๐Ÿ˜ณ ) and found this.. Check this out guys..

Future Kiddy of Siddhima๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿคฃ That's made by a site.. Makemebabies.com ๐Ÿคฃ Thought of sharing it๐Ÿ˜†

Awwwww sooooooooooo cute & adorable..

But i want a boy too....

One boy & one girl would b perfect..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG thanks guys ๐Ÿคฃ Ohh Tahmina -- Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this is not made by me ๐Ÿคฃ see the tag makemebabies.com ๐Ÿคฃ

Aaah and Ratan thanks haan ๐Ÿ˜†.. My name is Guddi yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am tired of using my brain in this CMG show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So just having fun with all SRians becoz they have good sense of humor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Thanks Guddi for such as an Sweety Post.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well maine bhi Siddhima ke bacche ke baare main socha hain in a Indian Style.๐Ÿ˜‰What do you Guys think?๐Ÿ˜‰
Maine sirf ek hi Bacche ki tasveer daali hain coz i want Riddhima to Give birth to a Baby Boy &Also want Siddhima toAdopt TJ.๐Ÿ˜‰
Siddhima & their two Children - A Perfect Family.Hum Do Humare Do.๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey !!! Jatin i loved dis pic .....โค๏ธโค๏ธ

And did anybody noticed what is written on his T-Shirt " 100 % Certified natural baby "๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
๐Ÿคฃ LMAO Guddi

the baby is cute btw ๐Ÿ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mrs.armaan

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

no i'm not being paid you dumbo๐Ÿคข but then i can't resist myself from speaking the truth & making u fools  face the reality๐Ÿ˜†

OMG U r back in my thread again๐Ÿ˜† The warning that u got in the other thread is not enough for ya it seems๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† In fact I called u a 'murderer' indirectly, and still u bounce back and post again in ma topic๐Ÿ˜† if u couldn't make out the meaning where I told u murderer, then u're the bold on๐Ÿ˜† And if u came back even after knowing that, then replace it with 'shameless'๐Ÿ˜†

And @ Gaggu.. Thanks sweety ๐Ÿคฃ
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG U r back in my thread again๐Ÿ˜† The warning that u got in the other thread is not enough for ya it seems๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† In fact I called u a 'murderer' indirectly, and still u bounce back and post again in ma topic๐Ÿ˜† if u couldn't make out the meaning where I told u murderer, then u're the bold on๐Ÿ˜† And if u came back even after knowing that, then replace it with 'shameless'๐Ÿ˜†

And @ Gaggu.. Thanks sweety ๐Ÿคฃ

i think this mrs.arman is one of the mods who is AR fan!..or maybe one of their friends!๐Ÿ˜† ..otherwise why didn't they warn her in so many SR posts!!..including one of my shots where she called me mindless and SR stupid fan for writing that shot!..although i reported her so many times!!..but i didn't get any responds from the mods!!..

not only that..but she pokes her nose in every SR topic to abuse SR fans and SR!.. and sometimes KW too!.. still no action is taken against her!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail
@ka7eela--i reported her too so many times..iam also thinking why she is not banned yet..its another MID by a sick and frustrated fan for sure.. ๐Ÿคข
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Hey !!! Jatin i loved dis pic .....โค๏ธโค๏ธ

And did anybody noticed what is written on his T-Shirt " 100 % Certified natural baby "๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks Harshita Dear for loving the pic.
Ya i liked that 100% certified natural baby Design on the Shirt.
Tabhi to yehi photo select kar ke dala.

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aw she has Sid's lips nd Ridz's nose.. soo cuteeee..๐Ÿ˜Š dark brown hair would do.. blonde hair makes her looook bristishiii.. Very cuteeee yarr ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: mrs.armaan

mujhse jo takrayega ...... use SADMA lag jageya๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

Awww......so cute  Guddi!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mrs.Arman, it was sweet of you to open the topic to see what SR's baby would look like- cute isnt she?๐Ÿ˜ƒ