Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
New family to be introduced in Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein..
05 July 2010 | 6:30pm    7 Comments

The male protagonist Siddharth's family will be introduced tonight in Star Plus' new show, Chaand Chupa Badal Mein..

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
.Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rajan's Chaand Eclipsed By 'Balika Vadhu'

"We live in times where TRPs fluctuate every week', said Rajan Shahi on 'Bidaai' regaining the top spot on Star Plus.

After the latest TAM rating, Shahi couldn't help but feel a sense of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam. The joy comes from the fact that 'Bidaai' has marginally retained the number one spot, and 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' continues to be in the top 5. The gam (grief) though is reflected in the below average performance of 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' – Shahi's new show that launched on June 28 at the 8.00 pm slot.

According to TAM data, week 27 (June 27–July 3), 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein' could only muster an average TVR of 1.5 (Hindi speaking markets) in its opening week. The inaugural episode garnered a TVR of 1.8. That declined on Tuesday (1.6) and Wednesday (1.5). The following day it dropped to 1.3 before closing the week at 1.4 TVR on Friday.

While it's too early to write off 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein', this love story is far behind Shahi's 'Bidaai' and 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' that drew in excess of 3 TVR in its opening episode. The latter, in fact, created a record of sorts having gained over 5 TVR for any new show in that year.

Just a fortnight back, things looked good for 'Chaand Chhupa…' as slot leader 'Balika Vadhu' had fallen behind Zee TV's 'Jhansi's Ki Rani'. One expected 'Chaand…' to ride on this wave, but it wasn't to be. In fact, 'Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai', the show that made way for 'Chaand…', drew an average TVR of 2.3 in its last week.

Colors' 'Balika Vadhu' reclaimed bragging rights at the 8.00 pm slot by generating an average TVR of 4.1 – a good 9 percent more than the preceding week. The Sphere Origins show clocked a peak TVR of 5.0 on Thursday, June 24. 'Balika Vadhu' opened the week with a TVR of 3.5, reached 3.6 next day, before crossing the 4 and 5 mark on Wednesday and Thursday respectively. The rating dropped to 4.0 on Friday.

Though its average TVR increased from 3.5 to 3.7, Zee TV's 'Jhansi Ki Rani' that was slot leader in the previous week, couldn't touch the 4 TVR mark this time.

The surprise packet was SAB TV's new show 'Papad Pol', that upset the balance at the 8.00 pm slot. 'Papad Pol' opened with a TVR of 1.9, but closed the week with 1.1. SAB won't complain as they never saw such numbers at that slot. 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' reached a new high by garnering a peak TVR of 3.7. This performance enabled SAB to reach an all time high of 105 GRPs.

'Bidaai' (5.9) continued to be the top rated show, while 'Pavitra Rishta', that had dropped to number 17 last week, just narrowly missed on reclaiming the top spot with 5.8 TVR.

Meanwhile, Star Plus fell below the 400 GRP mark, but continued to lead the GEC table with 362 GRPs. Colors was second with 269 GRPS, while Zee TV (228) remained at third position.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/712-rajans-chaand-eclipsed-by-balika-vadhu.html
.Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Papad Pol wins over Chand Chupa in TRP's
It's Comedy that wins over family drama after the first week...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7198
-Fivr- thumbnail

"I use to colour my face and act in front of mirror" ' Abhishek Tewari

Abhishek Tiwari has entered the dazzling TV-world with ace serial-maker Rajan Shahi's new show Chand Chhupa Badal Mein. The newcomer was excited to interact with media at the launch of the show and spoke of how the beginner luck worked for him. Scroll down to find out what he has left behind to be part of the show.

This is your first serial, so what have you been doing so far? 
I am from Dehradun. I have done my BCA and also a course in Aviation and Hospitality. I am brought up in Simla and Delhi and have done a music video with Bhupeshji which has not yet released.

From where did the germ of acting come in you?
I use to do lot of modeling when I was in college, and acting was always there at the back of my mind. I remember when I was young I use to colour my face and act in front of mirror. I don't know why but whatever I did, I felt incomplete although I was doing well.

Then, how did you go about pursuing it? 
I am the only son. My father is scientist and my mother is homemaker, so I had no background in acting. But after I completed my studies, I came to Mumbai and enrolled in acting school. This was the first audition I gave and I bagged the role too, so I consider myself lucky in terms of getting break in first attempt. I thank god that I didn't have to struggle much. 

How was it facing camera for the first time?
The entry shot in the serial is my first encounter with camera. I was excited more than being nervous. The team has shown so much of confidence in me that nervousness vanished, when I was in front of the camera.

Are you confident about this show?
When I got to know that the offer is of Rajan Shahi's serial I was keen to take up, as I have been following his shows Yeh Rishta' and Bidaai and have liked them too. So I am very confident that our hard work will be paid.

How has been the experience of working?
When you are acting you live life that is not your own. Doing a daily is like you have to adapt to the lifestyle that your character lives and also carry the look of it so as of now I am in that phase. I hope that it connects with the audience.

So how's your family reacting to the fact that you have bagged Rajan Shahi's show?
They are excited but they are missing me too. It's been nine months I have not seen them.

Since you are new to Mumbai, how do you find the place?
Mumbai is very busy place. Here, professional growth is faster than compared to other cities. Still I love my native place Dehradun very much for its soothing beauty.  

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Divya's heart beats for Manish Raisinghani

Love might have only started to blossom on STAR Plus' Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, but Divya aka Risshma Rochlani has found her special someone. The actress is said to be dating actor Manish Raisinghani. The two have been dating each other for a year now.

Informs our source, "Risshma and Manish are seeing each other for more than a year now. Apparently, Manish is a little possessive about his lady love. Both of them are serious about the relationship."

When contacted Manish said, "No, we aren't a couple but very good friends. I met her a year ago and hit it off instantly. We met accidentally and started chatting. The common thing between us is that we can talk nineteen to the dozen and the trait helped us in becoming good friends."

Risshma parroted the same line and said, "Who has told you this? We are good friends and thats about it."

So what does the "good friend" think of Risshima's debut? "She has a theater background and has been doing plays, so practically she is far more talented an actor than I am. Initially, she didn't get encouraging reviews probably that's because it was her first time in front of the camera but she picked up eventually. She is doing great job now. I am really proud of her. I never criticise her but try to give my opinions and views."

Watch Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein, Monday to Friday, at 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/577/divya%E2%80%99s-heart-beats-for-manish-raisinghani.aspx
rose_e thumbnail
Divya and Nivedita share a great bond

STAR Plus' latest show Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein is the story of a young girl who is trying to do her best to make her family happy. We caught up with the main protagonist Nivedita and her sister Divya to find out more about their relationship off-screen.

Divya said, "Nivedita and I are close. We share a lot of things together. Although she may not share things with others, I usually know about it. I keep telling her to groom herself and give her beauty tips."

Divya adds that she wants to help her get rid of her shyness and adds that it won't happen overnight. "I am doing my best, but her shyness is a part of her. She only talks to three people – our grandmother, Yash and me. I hope someday she shares what's on her mind with someone she loves."

Nivedita said that she is shy, but is very fond of Divya. "We share a lot of things with each other. She is very friendly and a great support system. I am lucky that God gave me such a loving sister," she said

In the coming episodes, the audience discovers that Divya is falling in love with Siddharth Sood, but Siddharth is falling in love with Nivedita. So far, the audience knows that Divya and Siddharth have had coffee together, where Divya thanks Siddharth for finding out Yash's whereabouts after he ran away from home.

So keep watching the bondi between Nivedita and Divya every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/583/sisters-bonding-on-chaand-chhupa-badal-mein.aspx

rose_e thumbnail
Love Story To Begin In 'Chaand Chupa…'

Rajan Shahi's 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein', a love story, till now has laid the background for the boy and the girl to fall in love with each other. Now the production house has started building up the storyline where love is soon going to blossom in the show.

A source says, "Soon the show is going to get started with the love story where the lead boy Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) will start liking one girl from the girls' family. The story will proceed with the boy liking one girl and thus visiting the family frequently. But the family has two girls namely Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and Divya (Rashmi). The boy's behavior will create confusion between the two girls, who will be curious to know whom exactly the boy likes and admires".

A buzz is also that the story might come up with a love triangle. As of now the love story has started, but there must be some spice to get more eye balls. "Both the girls will think that Siddharth is in love with them but actually whom Siddharth actually likes is a big mystery for the girls", adds source.

One thing can be said that a love story will be incomplete on small screen without a love triangle, what say?

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/TellyCafe.com

Edited by rose_e - 13 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
First Song Sequence In 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein'
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 29 July 2010 14:30
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajan Shahi's new offering to Star Plus, 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' is now gearing towards gripping more eye balls. After the successful launch it is tring to make audience glued to the sweet and sour style of story.

To add more spice to it the show will soon see its first song sequence which will put more light on the love story and also could be said that it is the first stepping stone towards love track. As reported before by TellyCafe that soon a love triangle will take place in the show and considering the same, the three leads will start falling for each other.

A source says, "As now the love track has taken place in the show, the three leads will dream a song-sequence where they see themselves with their loved one. As there is a love triangle, both the girls Divya (Risshma Roshlani) and Nivedita (Neha Sargum) are falling for same boy Siddharth (Abhishek Tiwari) and without knowing exactly who has feelings for whom, they will have a dream song-sequence in rain on the song 'Ek Tara…' from the movie Wake Up Sid. All will end up seeing each other with their love."

We called Risshma and she confirms, "Yes, we have just finished the song-sequence but still some shots are remaining. As it is our first song-sequence, it was great experience to be wet in the show and shoot for whole day".

We also tried to call Abhishek but he remained unavailable while Neha was busy shooting.

Let's see what good this song sequence brings in for 'Chaand Chupa…'.

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/ TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/871-first-song-sequence-in-chaand-chupa-badal-mein.html
rose_e thumbnail
Rainy dreamy sequence in Chaand Chhupa Badal Main

STAR Plus' 'Chaand Chhupa Badal Main' is gaining more popularity following the love triangle between Siddharth, Divya and Nivedita. For this, there is a dream sequence of all three of them dancing to the song Iktara from Wake Up Sid.

An Indya source says, "The three leads will have a song sequence where they see themselves dancing with their loved ones. Both Divya and Nivedita are falling in love with Siddharth and have a dream song-sequence in rain with Iktara playing in the background."

Siddharth said that it's a special song as I dance with the girl of my dreams. "I don't know how to express my love, so you'll just have to watch it on television tonight," he added.

We tried calling Nivedita (Neha Sargam), but she didn't revert. While Divya (Risshima Roshlani) said she couldn't speak due to high fever.

So to know more about the love triangle, watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Main tonight at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/600/rainy-dreamy-sequence-in-chaand-chhupa-badal-main.aspx
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Most eligible bachelors
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

With a reach from Hawaii to Hong Kong and from Tokyo to Timbuktu, small-screen actors have become household names across the globe. With their gaining popularity, they have built a huge fan base. We take this opportunity and see who among them are the top seven eligible bachelors....
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next

Siddharth aka Abhishek Tiwari
He plays the Siddharth Sood from
Chaand Chhupa Badal Main. Audiences like Siddharth's simplicity.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Most-eligible-bachelors&aid=1978