A Message from Kavi Shastri

Rohanmehra thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen of India Forums.

Hope you are all well. Firstly coming up to the final episode of Rishta.com Season one, id like to convey my utmost thanks to you all for the support you have shown us over the last 6 months.

it has been the most amazing experience to have all of you post your views on the show over the last few months. it has been amazing to read all of your posts.

although we are coming to an end of season one, i hope to continue to stay in touch with you all for many years to come. It is a hugely emotional time of year as we are coming to an end, but wow what a ride, especially with my crazy bunch! you have kept me entertained.

Thankyou to all of you who voted for me (New Talent Awards), although i didnt win, my true prize was to have met you all.

anyway before i bore you any longer.

ill be back next week for sure..

god bless xxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vini01 thumbnail
heyyy kavi..

so glad to see u here... 😊

thanx for stopping by..

Yeah..im having mixed feelings...Happy coz wednesday is approaching n we will get to see another mind blowing episode of rishta..πŸ˜ƒ
but sad coz its the season 1 Finale..😭

wishing that we get to see many more seasons of rishta ...so that we can keep in touch here 😊

About the awards, i dont give them a damn..

Ur way too good for any award 😊
ur a winner for all of us here........

thank u so much for being a part of the best show on tv n giving us the best character on tv, Rohan Mehra..
He is gonna remain in our hearts for long..😊

All the best for ur future projects... n hopin to see u soon in rishta season 2 soonπŸ˜ƒ
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Will be back to edit~

Edit~

It's so nice of you guys to interact with viewers directly via these posts, Thank you!! And do continue to frequent this forum.

Kudos to the entire team for a really commendable effort!  Hope that we receive an official confirmation for Season 2 soon because if ever any show deserved it, it is this one * Keeping the fingers crossed on that one*

I have to mention the last episode, because I absolutely loved your portrayal of Rohan's state of mind- through this understated, subtle yet discernable cynicism writ large in his face and actions- his angst at things was brilliantly portrayed; your acting really stood out.  πŸ‘

Here's wishing you all the luck for your future endeavors; and hope to see you back on TV soon .. preferably with Season 2πŸ˜‰

Good luck with everything.

Edited by olive_green - 13 years ago
roshaa thumbnail
hey... ! i am so sad that you didnt win !
you are the most talented actor. i voted for you . you acting looks so natural.i hope season 2 of rishta.com comes. i really want a season two. your acting is amazing and i love watching you on screen. i hope one day i could meet you too.  i love your bristish accent and your acting looks etc. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kavi, nice to see ya dropping by at the forum! :)

It's sad that Rishta.com is coming to an end but we sure hope that a season two will be considered. You've portayed the character Rohan Mehra so flawlessly and i think if you ask anybody out here, they'll be missing this character the most, at least for me that is..Would love to see ya on our TV screens still if lets say Rishta.com doesn't come back for a season two. All the very best for your future projects! Looking forward to the season finale of Rishta come this Wednesday. I for one will be glued to my TV screen, all excited to know how's it gonna come to an end.. πŸ˜†

Thanks for leaving a msg! :)
SabkaDost thumbnail
Is there any way to confirm if this is the right person or someone pulling everyone's legs. The profile says - owner while he is co-owner (no wonder things are falling apart πŸ˜†) and soon to be a partner at a different firm? May be I am wrong!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Anyways no rumors on 2nd season also?
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@SabkaDost: we have already verified it with Kavi that this is indeed his account.

Kavi, thank you so much for stopping by! πŸ˜ƒ We've all be anxiously waiting for any news about season 2, and just from you in general. The New Talent Awards were obviously a big disappointment, but we're glad to know that you're not taking it too hard πŸ˜ƒ Everyone knows who the most talented in the bunch was πŸ˜›

As for Wednesday being the last episode, I honestly don't know if I'm gonna be able to watch it without getting all emotional. The 25 weeks that we've been with this show have been so amazing because you and the entire r.com team made it amazing! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you again to all of you for putting together such a real show! 😳

Can't wait for you to stop by again!
fungrl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Kavi,😊😊😊 Rishta.com has been a ground breaking show in the Indian entrainment industry. kudos to the entire team for making such a wonderful show with beautiful and intelligent writing and an extremely talented and brilliant cast. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope to see season 2 in the fall, till then DVRed rishta.com for moi.
spln thumbnail
culminations and transitions are bitter sweet - period.

as much as i'm intrigued to see the finale to this wonderful series, there is that premonition of a gap - Wednesdays had become such a motivation to look forward to ... currently on my sabbatical term, they'd literally become my new Fridays - i kid you not!!

said it before, and i shall say it again - rishta.com has brought a phenomenal change to the conceptualizations that dominate indian television ... every single person who has made this happen deserves an applause!

forget TRPs, forget awards, forget whatever other judgmental criteria there may have been to rank the show - the audiences you have garnered for yourself in something that is all of 26 mere episodes should go a long way to emphasize your achievement!

thanks you all at rishta.com for entertaining us, so thoroughly!

ps: dear KS - rohan is pivotal to r.com, and you are to the cast of this show! make sure your mid year resolution spells a comeback to tellywood!

best,
nj
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great to see your post here. Not only are you a wonderful actor but also seem like an awesome human being. This journey of Rishta that you have come on with us has been fantastic and I loved each and every episode. When I watched the first episode I was blown away but freshness of the show, the actors and the characters... everything.

I thought it can't get better than this, but honestly each and every episode has been far better than the one before it. I look at Rohan and Esha as characters who have evolved beautifully throughout this season and we have gotten to see a new side of them in every episode.

The soft, subtle things that each of the characters takes the show to a completely different level. There are episodes when I am in awe of the relationship the four main characters share and the comfort level that is there between all of you.

I hope you had as much of a blast filming this show as I had watching it and best of luck to you in the future! Look forward to seeing more of you.

And if you can, PLEASE MAKE SEASON 2 A REALITY!! THANKS =)