Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

you covered siddhima in your post, loved it, loved your post poco..πŸ€—
I loved the way they are tantalizing each other without even knowing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And we used to think.... " Haaye, kinne masoon haige!"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avantika.star

wow really gr8 post dear

Thank you , sweetz.😳
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
9,10 actually I would say everything right from 1-10
awsome post
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajlooka

awesome postπŸ‘

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really feel embarrassed to comment on your post Pocu because your post is just too beautiful and I don't know how to comment!!😳
  Just wanna say few words to your post: it's awesome, beautiful, mind blowing, so meaningful, and overwhelming!!! I loved each and every line that you have mentioned above here, but the last line 10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where made me laugh...lol.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I really feel embarrassed to comment on your post Pocu because your post is just too beautiful and I don't know how to comment!!😳
  Just wanna say few words to your post: it's awesome, beautiful, mind blowing, so meaningful, and overwhelming!!! I loved each and every line that you have mentioned above here, but the last line 10. SR stand in one frame and sparks fly.... now, don't ask me where made me laugh...lol.

Embarrassed Pocukins.😳 

Thank you so much , babykins.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... and PM me why you laughed on that particular line. I hope we are thinking the same thing. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu

WOW is the word hereπŸ‘πŸΌ

Passions are flying with the Modi couple

You have always caught on how SR are, and i love that - Ridz Modi feels something altogether for Sid on a whole different level, so many emotions and Sid is just consumed by love so his emotions are everything a man in that state should have, but with such loyality and respect 😍

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu

WOW is the word hereπŸ‘πŸΌ

Passions are flying with the Modi couple

You have always caught on how SR are, and i love that - Ridz Modi feels something altogether for Sid on a whole different level, so many emotions and Sid is just cosumed by love so his emotions are everything a man in that state should have, but with such loyality and respect 😍

Thank you so much , Lennzie. πŸ€—... You are a girl after my heart.😳....I am glad that i captured SR as you see them. You are so right. What SR feel for each-other is on an altogether different level. Not everybody can see it , not everybody can understand it. But when the firecrackers go off , everyone sees the sparks fly all over lighting up the night sky.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
POCU: lol.....I can tell you here.....I just laughed at the end of last line which is....."don't ask me where??" Other than that nothing to laugh!! I hope, I made some sense now🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

POCU: lol.....I can tell you here.....I just laughed at the end of last line which is....."don't ask me where??" Other than that nothing to laugh!! I hope, I made some sense now🀣

πŸ˜†.... nikammi!