Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ktopden-2

he won't commetn anything abt this...bcoz the results hv speaken for themselves...big loser...😆

I'm sorry, you've obviously mistaken me for a person who gives a damn 😆
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

....And to you, Chamiya is God. Go figure 😆

Who is Chamiya? I don't know. I do know that for the 2nd Round in a row you have harshly graded Sunidhi Chauhan. And before you say "only to you", YOU have been the one with the outlier score both times.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Who is Chamiya? I don't know. I do know that for the 2nd Round in a row you have harshly graded Sunidhi Chauhan. And before you say "only to you", YOU have been the one with the outlier score both times.

😕 With all due respect, it's not my fault that your cap really covers your ears, therefor making you deaf. As I said earlier, I have also given 9's and 10's to her. My judgement is solely based on that round EXCLUSIVELY, unlike you who does Rajneeti everywhere and make MID's to prove your silly points
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

ðŸ˜• With all due respect, it's not my fault that your cap really covers your ears, therefor making you deaf. As I said earlier, I have also given 9's and 10's to her. My judgement is solely based on that round EXCLUSIVELY, unlike you who does Rajneeti everywhere and make MID's to prove your silly points

😆
Looks like someone is finally in denial

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i don't have time to write a lot this time. i'm tied up in packing for a wedding. so i'm gonna have to unfort. keep this short.

nothing was much impressive in sunidhi's singing. i kinda felt like she was really "overdoing it". and yes i agree it seemed like she was shouting at certain parts. but her effort was good. but i personally think she didn't create that magic in this song which she has in her other songs.

Final Rating: 7/10
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

No idea who is selecting the songs. But jo bhi hain, he/she is a genius. 😛😃
Hope the other three judges like it too...😊

Jinxed 😔

The other judges have no respect for passionate, powerful, and phenomenal singing.
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Jinxed 😔

The other judges have no respect for passionate, powerful, and phenomenal singing.

No Ssk its Because the other 2 judges can differentiate between "Quality Singing" & "Screaming"😆
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Killer07

No Ssk its Because the other 2 judges can differentiate between "Quality Singing" & "Screaming"😆

No the other 2 judges can't. Most can though. Check poll or even most comments in this thread.
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

No the other 2 judges can't. Most can though. Check poll or even most comments in this thread.

Infact u (ssk, ktop), xobile & brahm are the 3 outliers😆
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Killer07

Infact u (ssk, ktop), xobile & brahm are the 3 outliers😆

Um why did you have to group me and Ktoden? Can I group you and Debayon as 1 person too?

Kdtopden has been around in other forums. And he is awake in times my time zone is asleep. Unless you think I stay awake for 24 hours, it's just not happening. Sorry.

And more have given 9s/10s than that.
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago