Sadhana of Bidaai quits the show!! - An Article

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

Sadhana of BIDAAI quits the show!!
[22 Jun 2010]

Sara Khan, the young actress who has been playing the character of fair- skinned sister Sadhana in Star Plus' popular serial 'Bidaai', will not be anymore on the show as she had a tiff with the producer Rajan Shahi and is being thrown out.

In the show, Sadhana is pregnant and the producers are giving a twist to whole storyline in such a way that her character ends smoothly. However, insiders reveal that the real reason behind Sara's ouster was her unwillingness to play the character after the show took an eight- year leap. As the actress reasons, 'I am only twenty and I don't want t o play a character double my age.  It would send a wrong message to the industry.'

However, producer Rajan Shahi denies any rift with Sara Khan and says that the decision had been taken by the channel and they might even bring her back at later stages of the show.

-- k k rai

Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The decision had been made by the channel....yeah right...and then they title the article as "Sadhna quits".

I hate everyone who's putting this all on Sara. This show will go no where without BOTH sisters.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
" they might even bring her back at later stages of the show."

can u tel me how and this is getting confusing she dead infront of us..we saw her dead body & face,,
wat the heck ..u guys are doing....
is there way hard to end this show
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think they might bring her back as "Khushi" ...no other way i think..... Sara calls Ragini "mamma"......Blaahhhhhhhhhhh...... 🤢
I dont trust the authenticity of this link or article. I was once told the names of few portals and magazines in which you can put some of your trust.

The language used in this article is also very unprofessional ... trying to attract attention and nothing else.

Sara probably left due to the need of the script.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I am now sure that SP has theown out Sarah for some unknown reasons.That's why she did not win any award on SPA.Have you ever thought why there is no Sadhna in the SP promo.They show all leading ladies of SP inside the red star in the promo but there is no Sadhan.And Sarah won't return to this show.The channels are not accepting the fact that Sarah won't retyurn because they know that they will loose audience in this way.So be prepared for the worst.There will be no Sarah and no Sadhna.I am shocked.
darthdevidem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

I am now sure that SP has theown out Sarah for some unknown reasons.That's why she did not win any award on SPA.Have you ever thought why there is no Sadhna in the SP promo.They show all leading ladies of SP inside the red star in the promo but there is no Sadhan.And Sarah won't return to this show.The channels are not accepting the fact that Sarah won't retyurn because they know that they will loose audience in this way.So be prepared for the worst.There will be no Sarah and no Sadhna.I am shocked.

This!

Sara Khan was removed by Star Plus, there was something against her
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rajju ji...do you still have hope of the trps after Sadhna's demise and Ranvir's upcoming disappearance? If you do, then WAH BHAI WAH! Kya himmat hai aapki! Doobte hue nayiyya ko kaise bachaaya jaaye, ye koi aap jaise mahatma se seekhe!

All the best to you...jab trps ki nayiyya doob jaayegi, tab rona nahi ok?
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These creatives are seriously CRAZY! What do they mean by, "she might be brought back in the later stages of the show?" How can they bring her back once her face has been shown. They are probably going to make Khushi a look-alike of Sadhna and make her play the role of Alekh's daughter.which will be DISGUSTING....🤣🤢🤣
If they don't plan on doing that, then I guess there's only one choice...the theory of long-lost identical twins!🤣🤣If they do bring her back as Sadhna, I guess they will show that it was actually sadhna's twin who died in the bomb blast, not Sadhna! That's the only way they have left.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mehak-x thumbnail
i saw this article which said that sara was quittin bidaai for bollywood, n she is goin 2 be in a movie opposite ritesh deshmukh

here's the link if u wna see it

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/sarahkhan-bidaai-bollywood-230610.html