What happened to....

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What happened to Chetan, Venu Aravind and Vijay adiraj.... These acotrs were the best, they pulled off some of the funniest, villainous and good guy roles that I've ever seen๐Ÿ‘. But nowadays I haven't seen any of them in a serial, and sadly the serials now don't really have good characterizations and story lines (with the exception of very few) as they use to, instead they are all just trying to run for more then 5 years.
Any news on any new good serial that have these actors as the lead?

I would love for Sun TV to put reruns of their old serials like they do of Metti Oli. Some serials that I would love to see again
Vazhkai -bhanu priya, Chetan, Venu Arvind ....
Chitti - Radhika, Sivakumar
Alaigal
and all those Comedic serials especially Ramany vs Ramany

Edited by Sugarpuff101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
hi to you too sagikaa๐Ÿ˜†.
Anybody have the answer to my question? Does anybody know where I can find these old serials?
Especially Vazhkai, I remember watching it along time ago, but I didn't watch the last few episodes, so I still don't know the ending๐Ÿ˜• Anybody who knows what happened at the end of Bhanupriya's Vazhkai can you tell me the ending.
Edited by Sugarpuff101 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Bhanupriya agreed to marry Venu Arvind and continued to look after his children. I don't know what happened to his first wife.๐Ÿ˜‰ The end was rushed.

I read somewhere that Vijay Adiraj is looking for serials to act in.

Chetan - last I saw him was in Athipookal and he has now been replaced.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sreeya852 thumbnail
Thanks Thamizhan! Is athipookal a good serial? is it the one that chetan's wife is also in?
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

athipookal is not my favorite .but to answer yes cheten and his wife devadharshni paired in that serial . but for some reasons chetan was replaced . the story is about young unmarried surrogate mother and the parents who got the child from her. the story focuses on the problems faced by surrogate mother and her love towards the child which creats the problem between the childs parents.

and where is venu aravind  did he acting in any serial. i saw vijay adhiraj hosting in a song show.but i forget the channel.but it had hariharen and james vasanthan as judges.

sreeya852 thumbnail
I haven't seen Venu arvind since arasi as GJ (my all time fav character from both selvi and arasi). Wish another GJ type of character comes up again for him, would be hilarious and very entertaining to watch.
Hope Chetan will comeback to tv soon too...
eclat thumbnail
For those in search of Venu Arvind... he is directing a movie...:)
sreeya852 thumbnail
really!?  Wow  if that is so then congrats to him, and hope it turns out to be a great movie!๐Ÿ˜Š
Do you know what type of movie? and who are the actors?

nithyadevi thumbnail

Yes, Venu Arvind is a good actor who could act in any role.

Miss him in serials. Chetan and Vijay Athiraj too.

sreeya852 thumbnail
My fav character of venu arvind was GJ (hilarious), and chetan was metti oli, but I really liked his charater in kanden seethayei w/ kausalya (once again hilarious), and vijay adhiraj was his charater in manaivi (again hilarious).
The three should act together in a sitcomish serial w/ similar characters..