Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audacious thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@:sayeed87
@:smart_thinker

Hey guys ^^^^^ please don't make this poll as a self respect it only has to be poll. We have to show the whole SP platforum how desperately we love and want our 2 jodis of bidaai back. Hope you guys understand & dont drive it to a human right etc.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

@:yanks28

Yes you're right we can't stop voting & we have to show SP our frustration and passion for our 2 marvellous jodi's of bidaai๐Ÿ˜ƒ So keep voting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ till the dead line.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago
Audacious thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒHey guys for some of you who don't know this that the site for voting Sadhana is changed . So i edited it check it on my front page๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So keep up the voting spirit๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWe want Sadhana back๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Where is the poll now? I don't see it...on the Star Plus site the Sadhna poll is gone

Audacious thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Where is the poll now? I don't see it...on the Star Plus site the Sadhna poll is gone

Hey sweetie i edited the new site on 1st page check it out and let me know if you voted or not๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I didn't get it why they changed the site but its same poll from Official SP site๐Ÿ˜ƒHope it helps
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks I got it now. :)

This seems like cheating, why did they change the location of the poll...how were we supposed to know? I thought they closed it...but here it is...

EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE! Her percentage dropped greatly...those AmBo fans are voting madly...we need Sadhna to go WAY UP!

Audacious thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Thanks I got it now. :)

This seems like cheating, why did they change the location of the poll...how were we supposed to know? I thought they closed it...but here it is...

EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE! Her percentage dropped greatly...those AmBo fans are voting madly...we need Sadhna to go WAY UP!

Yes SP is cheating it's a good fortune we had the site back. And yes sadhana's percentage dropped from 91% to 71%๐Ÿ˜ญ Please vote for our Sadhana our heart, Our soul, Our every sweet thing to get her back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
star plus r cheaters... we want her back..
voted..
Audacious thumbnail

Originally posted by: smart_thinker

star plus r cheaters... we want her back..
voted..

Keep up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the voting passion for Sadhana sweetie
Audacious thumbnail
Hey guys Sadhana is 76% as of now๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . She's going up. I am voting for like an 1/2 hour. Guys proceed with me๐Ÿ˜ƒ Keep voting๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Audacious thumbnail
Hey guys it seems like you all are being sluggish about voting spree . Keep up the voting . Stop this sluggishness ๐Ÿ˜†& vote๐Ÿ˜ƒ Due to my hard work since morning Sadhana went up . Now your turn to vote๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago