Article: Adaa Khan Enjoys Falling Down!

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Adaa Khan

Adaa Khan a.k.a Akashi of Star Plus' 'Behenein' is very happy to have a role which includes an action scene every day. However, she meets with an accident at least once a day on the sets because of such scenes. She is, in fact, happy about it instead of being down.

In a recent chit chat she says, "I have lots of fun on the sets as I get hit every day on the sets, courtesy the action scenes between me and Shamaldas (Manoj Mishra).  I keep falling down during the shoots and get hurt every now and then. The relationship between me and Shamaldas in the show is such that we keep on trying to get better of each other or simply try to kill off our opponent. Therefore its action time for us both. Although the action maybe painful at times, I am happy because the audience feels that it is for real."

So did you come across any dangerous incident while shooting?  "Yes, recently the shot was ready and I had a scene where I fall off a chair and Shamaldas catches me. And the scene turned out to be real as I was totally unaware about my fall and Manoj really caught me at the last moment. I could have been badly injured otherwise. But the shot went on and I continued with my acting. But I got really scared for a moment because normally I am aware of my scenes but it completely slipped from my mind that day." signs off Adaa.

Well, you will not learn how to ride a cycle Adaa unless you fall. So it's good that you enjoy falling!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanxxxx for sharing............ Edited by innocent-26 - 13 years ago
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha!! I love both of them. Weirdest couple of TV!!
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeisha143

Haha!! I love both of them. Weirdest couple of TV!!

Rightly said😃
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

"Yes, recently the shot was ready and I had a scene where I fall off a chair and Shamaldas catches me. And the scene turned out to be real as I was totally unaware about my fall and Manoj really caught me at the last moment. I could have been badly injured otherwise. But the shot went on and I continued with my acting.

I don't remember watching any such scene....or have I missed? Was this scene aired? Well....if it wasn't,  they can air that scene now. It would be more relevant to have such a scene in the present AkaSha track. Akashi falling and Shamar catching.....though cliched and typical of all love stories....it would be sweet......😍😳
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems that they have lots of fun on the sets. Wish SBS shows Adaa-Manoj off-screen interactions on the sets of Behenein.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lolz yh enjoy falling....good good ....thankz.