Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Sid's reactions and face expressions are so damn cute. I could eat that guy alive.

Plus there whole bedroom scene was so damn adorable. I love there cute fights and i think Sidhima will steals millions of hearts with their chemistry and cuteness.

Al thought i was them to a little less childish. BUT Sid should stay the same. I love him, and he should get his car back. πŸ˜ƒ

I know Sid is just too adorable and KW makes it soooo much more...i agree fights b/w the two is what i fell in love with so its nice to see them come back to it every once in a while...

thanks for reading and commenting...ps i love your OS

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

I know Sid is just too adorable and KW makes it soooo much more...i agree fights b/w the two is what i fell in love with so its nice to see them come back to it every once in a while...

thanks for reading and commenting...ps i love your OS

Aww Thankyou 😳. Glad someone reads my stuff πŸ˜†
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey

As far as i can see this is the Sid she needs to see, coz this is how he is - the original Sid, the innocence that he has, that bholapan, that is so endearing and adorable

Its quite rare that Ridz hasnt see this Sid, and so i am glad she is seeing this, and also the way he rambles on, and if you see in the past few weeks the way he has done, Ridz lovingly gazes at him - its just a beautiful sight to see, Ridz with a smile on her face whilst just gazing at him

I completely agree...ridz has had to be far too serious in her life...she has never really gotten the chance to sit back and enjoy for life always manages to throw something at her whenever she started to settle...and so now its nice to see this calm and HAPPY ridz...the girl def needs a break from the rhona dhona...and sure she gets angry but beneath the anger is pleasure that sid is going to move heaven and earth to manofy her lol

And as for SR to adjust, then this is something Ridz has to adjust to Sid, coz this is a side to him she has never seen - it will be endearing and sweetly annoying but on the whole this is her Sid, and its one where you say how can you not fall in love with him more when he is being his cute adorable self, that cute little kid with such innocence when everything he does is from his heart, every thing he does is for Ridz - his little gestures is his way of showing her his love

You said it len...exactly...all i will say is remember when he was angry at her and she told her dad that deep inside he has the heart of a child...see Ridz has already seen what truly lies in SId's heart and she LOVES it...and now seeing that heart embodied in actions by bumbling Sid it is only making her fall faster and deeper

He was nervous hence the tray shaking, but its good that Ridz sees this, its what i love about Sid he is open and honest - he doesnt hide or tries to be cool, what you see is what you get
Yup

Also the intense Sid comes out when he needs to be straight to the point with Ridz or when he is angry, or hurt and thats when it works well - not all the time, this is an aspect of Sid that Ridz knows well, and how he hurts himself when angry and she knows his intense eyes and she saw that when he dragged her in the FE and coming towards her

What i was trying to say...and once again lenz you said int 5 lines what took me 5 paragraphs...

But the other wonderful thing is that Sid when needs to be responsible and understanding is that at the right moment, as you see him address the bedroom problem, he knew they wont be sharing a bed let alone a bedroom, and again we see that Ridz inside is amazed that Sid 'gets' her - thats the beauty of them
And in a way they both in their own way help each other out, listen to each other etc

As far as i can see this is the Sid - RIdz needs to see and grow her affection and love even more - steal her heart piece by piece

Agreed..

Soft and subtle and simple SR are, but all this will come in Siddhima style - Sid style

Lenz thanks for reading and def for commenting...i agree with every word you wrote...πŸ˜ƒ

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Great post

See I don't think it is unreasonable for Sid to be so nervous around Ridz.  For him to bumble and mess up.  You see he is with the woman of his dreams.  He is with the woman he loves finally.  Just as I said for Ridz in my last post, it is difficult to accept all your dreams are coming true especially when you have been fighting for them for so long.  It is only natural to be nervous when in the company of your dream woman.  You want everything to be perfect and this in turn makes you overthink everything.  Also Ridz is not an easy woman to please.  In fact, she probably has the shortest fuse of any woman in the world.  And so Sid being cursed with a lack of suaveness it is inevitable that he will mess up and when he does the chudail is unleashed.  Which means the poor guy is forced to be overly cautious around wifey dearest and this just adds on the pressure.

I want him to be normal and  do things  a little silly but no too overboard!!
He is excited to have Ridz back in his life in his home but I don't want to see him hyper excited or doing somthing too ridiculous..

Normalcy may  make both of them feel more comfortable and a little mistake here or there would hmake her feel that her husband is really  has errors but a gem of a guy she has had to commit to for the rest of her life !!!

Hey Shanti...yeh i agree a little bumbling is cute and too much is overkill just as everything...but i guess i take the moments lightly and dont read into how "goofy" sid looks but rather how whatever it is he did melts ridz...i must admit that half of the time instead of watching sid i'm watchin sid's effect on ridz...cuz the woman is FINALLY smiling...and it is def something i have missed seeing....

and dont worry this "normalcy" wont last long as we are talking about sid and ridz and one is bound to cross the other and then they will both return to default of angry batameez and chudailπŸ˜†

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

There super cute and hot 2gether

I agree...thanks for reading and commentingπŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Arpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you sneaked in another postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....awesome

Sid Modi......can enough be said...nope....there is always so much more to him........

He is passionate, headstrong....appealing...honest.....sweet.....bumbling.....angry...intense...and so mcuh more...and are we all...humans are mulitifaceted...and that is why Sid is so real..he aint perfect....he is just a regular guy...forced into circumstances not of his choosing....but having made the choice he stood by what was right.....and did th eriht thing....as far as his journey to love goes......he met his wife first married her and then fell in love iwith her....yep he had feelings for her but he never even understood them...when time and  his faith..and his love were tested...he came out with flying colors....and now he cant beleiev that he is lucky in love....that ridhima feels for him like he does for her.....so bumbles in nervousness when he is aroud her..trying to do his best to impress her..rather not upset her...walking on eggshells and when he is not doing that....he makes his wife's knees go jelly...

hot cold..bumbling sweet...he is all that and more...and no wonder his wife fell in love with him.....

yeh i managed to get another...couldnt resist lol...vaise shilpu mere peeche danda lek kar aa rehi thi πŸ˜†

Well said buffs...you got it...he is a guy that def chooses right over wrong...and he stands up for his choices...and as you said...now that everything is on track and he actually GOT ridz...he cant believe he is this lucky in love...and that ridz (who btw was pagal in love with another man) actually fell for him...

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

wonderful post arp, you are brilliant when it comes of writing insight of Siddhima, I wont say I like the way they are showing Sidhhima I agree they need time and essence of humor and nervousness is acceptable but somehow somewhere I found something missing, but not any more after reading your post, it might sound insane to you but your post makes better siddhima then CVz, I will love reading your post again rather than watching todays episode. that's the beauty  of writer Arp and you are one brilliant writer.

Thank you dostπŸ€—...and i agree just like most things sometimes the CVs overkill a track...and instead of giving us a mix of avg sid, bumbling sid, and stern sid....we get a month of angry and a month of avg and apparently june will be the month of bumbling...but at least with bumbling sid comes either smiley ridz or chudail (thank god no rhona dhona ridz)....

aww i'm glad my posts are enjoyed by you...and i'm glad that they help clear some of the confusion...i agree the cvs never clarify such simple things as why a charecter is doing wht they are...for ex ridz using telepathic eyes to convey to the audience that she is afraid of her dreams coming true when sid got down on one knee....or sid being too afraid of believing that his dream of ridz being in his home will be broken if he screws up...

Vaise i have been apointed the analyzer of Siddhima Magnetic Confusion theory...tho agar CVs sab batha denge then my job will be goneπŸ˜†

thank you for reading and commentingπŸ€—
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

arpuuuu!!!!!.....another beautiful post stating the SR analysis..... wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks yaar....πŸ˜ƒ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely long post Arpoooooooooo.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ur last paragraph summed it all up:

Siddhant Modi when he is angry and intense is a formidable man that no one can resist especially his wife.  But this is not the man Ridz needs right now.  What this relationship needs is time.  Life has forced them to fast forward through a lot of important landmarks in a relationship that allows two people to become comfortable with one another.  And adorable bumbling Sid manages to get through to Ridz's heart without setting off her self defenses and her heart's warning bells.

yess..............u are so right...........The bumbling SId is wat Ridz needs to now see..........The real Sid, who may be messy........careless...clumsy.....cute and innocent kid but behind this kid lies a sensible matured man who has a heart of gold and utmost honesty to his treasure.....
Today wat Ridz saw in Sid maybe a lill weird for her but as she now will breathe the same space and air as him.....she will get more acquainted to his ways of life and slowly she will start getting used to it which in turn will slowly bring out comfortability in them with which they will further be able to make adjustments for each other...... And this will be bridging the remaining gaps that exists coz Sid will equally take the efforts in making those adjustments as he too will slowly start to develop more understanding and respect for ridz and in his efforts to keep her happy...........he will do all that he can even if it means changing some of his behavioral patterns that she is not comfortable with......

The main thing to look at here is the honesty with which they will communicate to each other......and the respect they will give to each other's thots.......just like today how they spoke about not being able to share the same bed and room coz they both know they dont stand that grounds yet.......and such communication, understanding, respect which in turn brings about comfortability in adjustments towards each other further strenghtening their beautiful bonds........are bound to continue..........

THATS CALLED LIVING A BLISSFULL MARRIED LIFE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing post. Simply UNBELIEVABLE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have managed to capture the meaning of SRs journey to eternal love so beautifully. Your words are soooooooooooooooo fantastic and yes SR are at the beginning of a love which is so powerful that not even they realise how much they are destined to be together. Sids nervousness around Ridz makes him so much more adorable I wonder how long Ridz will be able to resist him. Ridz is truly a lucky girl. He never once strays from his goal and that being that Riddhima is everything to him and everything must be perfect for his wife and its all about making her happy and comfortable and nothing else matters. SR ARE SIMPLY BREATHTAKING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!