Vital Signs... Destiny's Game.. TaSha FF Chap3:Pg6

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Friends.. This is my new FF.. I have been working on this for some time and it was actually something i submitted in my A Levels as creative writing for English Lit. I had it saved on my PC so when i read the prologue (then beginning) i knew i could post it here and change it all around to fit to TaSha..
I hope you all like it.. I have actually worked hard on this one 😳 so please do comment.. =)
Thanks..
Will try and update often as possible..=)

Vital Signs.. Destiny's Game By Sanjana Singh
-The Journey Of Two Souls Finding True Love-

-Contents Page-
Page 1- Prologue..
Chapter 1
Page 3- Chapter 2
Page 6- Chapter 3

Laugh And Cry
Live And Die
Life Is A Dream We Are Dreaming
Day By Day
I Find My Way
Look For The Soul And The Meaning
Then You Look At Me
And I Always See
What I Have Been Searching For
I'm Lost As Can Be
Then You Look At Me
And I Am Not Lost Anymore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkF4gFSgRM
(Celine Dion)

-Prologue-

Couples are made in heaven then united on earth.. That we have heard many times but how do we meet that one person is something that is out of our hands. We may meet that person once and understand that they are our soul mate.. And sometimes we can meet them but ignore the signs given to us.

This story is something that follows that.. This is about a couple who throughout different phases in life met each other over and over but never understand that they were soul mates, and when they did.. Was it too late? Would destiny have other plans for them?

This story is begins in 1989, where the two souls met for the very first time, however they never knew that this would last for a lifetime.. They would meet again yet not understand the signs.. That showed them.. They were one..

Edited by _Sanjana23_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
-Chapter 1-

Turning the pages of a novel borrowed from the library Nakusha sat down on a wooden bench near the lake, where only Nakusha and her friends or couples went. 

Voices: (mumbled conversation)

Naku ignored it and carried on.. She was reading a love story about a couple who are best friends since childhood and after many events realised their love for one another..

Nakusha Mahi Vaghela was the daughter of a Indian couple residing in the United Kingdom. London to be exact.

Nakusha was only 3months when her parents moved from USA away from everything, the business, the family, everything.

She had an older brother known by the name of Sundarshan or as he liked to be called Sundar the Stud. He was annoying and forever trying to impress girls but Naku was different. Her story was that one day her prince would come and take her away.

Just then as she was lost in her thoughts someone grabbed her from behind. She was scared and found a petite, chubby girl holding her stomach laughing..

Naku: Oh My.. Babita.. You scared the life out of me..

Babita: Not Babita.. Call me Babi, Naku Darling.. *winking at Naku*

Naku: And you also don't call me Naku.. Its Tasha for you..

Both Naku and Babi laughed..

Babita.. Or Babi as everyone called her.. Was the life and soul of every party.. Best friends with Nakusha since kindergarten, she and Naku shared every small and big event with one another.

Babi: Have you seen Kishoo today?

Naku: Nope.. Actually, something I was going to ask you.. Kishoo.. Weren't we supposed to meet him the canteen..

Both: Oh Doodles..

Inside the college was a whole different atmosphere. It was loud, noisy, vibrant.. Everything Naku.. Ooops.. TaSha hated..
She loved the quietness that blanketed the lakeside, but here amongst the students was a whole new story.

Naku pushed her glasses that were slipping upon her nose as she walked.. Arm in arm with Babi..

'Hey Babi' called a husky voice.

It was Ganpat.. An mischievous, flirtaous, 18year old man.. He was desperate to take Babi on a date and secretly.. Babi liked him but wanted him to stop smoking and drinking.. 

Babi: Tash, I will meet you and Kishoo in the canteen.. Save me a seat..

Naku: (frowning) Don't be too long..

Naku was annoyed that Babi even spoke to Ganpat.. He was a waste of time and would never change.. Babi was blind and knew that even these small conversations between her and Ganpat were bad.. They had to come to an end..

Muffled noises came from behind Naku as she walked with a pace to the canteen. Looking her phone, she knew she was late. She wouldn't be surprised if he was crazy at her. She carried on walking promising to stop for anything or anyone.

Just then, someone out of breath called out to Naku..

'Excuse me.. Kusha..'

Naku froze in her tracks.. She didn't want to look back and her dream to be broken.. She just stood still..

'Kusha..' again the voice called..

Now standing before her was the most popular boy in college. He was the final year of college with Naku and was in the same class but he knew nothing about her.

Basketball, cars, racing, food was his life.. Totally different to Naku's..

Naku: Its Nakusha..

'Yeah Yeah.. That's what I said Kusha..

Naku: Its Nakusha.. N-A-K-U-S-H-A.. How hard is it?

'Sorry.. N-A-K-U-S-H-A…'

How arrogant..? How rude? Indeed he was.. But something about him drove Naku crazy.. He was rude, he was arrogant, he was horribly rich BUT.. It was his simple heart that made Naku's heart skip a beat every time she heard his voice.
It was his smile that made Naku fall so head over heels in love with him.. Dutta.. Naku's Dutta.. Her friends called her Tasha as it was part of hers and his names.. One name for two people. Two souls.

Dutta Mishal Patil was the heartthrob of St Matthews.. Many girls were crazy over him, and yes he was crazy and rude and arrogant but he had an smile that made anyone go weak at the knees. He was loved by all the teachers.. The captain of the Boys Basketball Team.. The Big Dons.. He was an all rounder..
He would bunk lessons but his exam results would be outstanding.. A* for everything..

Dutta: So Natasha.. Can you do my notes again please? (batting his eye lids at her)

Just as Naku was about to say anything..

Dutta: Actually.. My mother.. She is ill so I have to be with her.. Thanks for understanding… you're a star..

Saying this Dutta patted Naku's shoulder and walked away, leaving Naku alone..

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry for deviating the topic..

is this snap photoshoped? i mean the middle picture of nakusha - dutta.. Dancing??.. even if its photoshoped ... its beautiful!! *touchwood*Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Hehe.. I need to confess now.. This guy isn't Mishal.. I used the pic from Mahhi's old drama Shubh Kadam but you can't see the guys face so i just used it.. =)
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

sorry for deviating the topic..

is this snap photoshoped? i mean the middle picture of nakusha - dutta.. Dancing??.. even if its photoshoped ... its beautiful!! *touchwood*

i just noticed as well....where is that picture in the middle from?...i want it tooo!!!!! 😉 😛
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But he sure does look like Mishal ....😆

will read & comment later sanju ..!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sanju...will read and comment over the weekend. Pls do update the link in the FF thread by Fivr.
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just beautiful...upload karo jaldi .........
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice beginning.Tasha story based in college is quite different.Loved it.waiting for next part.
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved it yaar.....plsjaldi upload karna and pls pls PM me👍🏼