GO AND LEARN FRM NANKUS DAUGHTERS AJMBBK

PRITHEE thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GOOD JOB THT THIS SHIT IS ENDING ... PORTRAYING WEAK WOMEN GO AND LEARN FROM THE ILLITERATE AND POOR DAUGHTERS OF NANKU FROM AJMBBK... they are way way presented as more dignified women with self respect and fighting spirit show close bondage between families and friend do u guys still remember the friendship of laali and sanichari    or even rekha point of view concerning Lallan death 👏 [=D> 👏 but here we see a rich rajput girl with a mind blockage ....GOOD JOB THT THIS SHIT IS ENDING ... PORTRAYING WEAK WOMEN GO AND LEARN FROM THE ILLITERATE AND POOR DAUGHTERS OF NANKU FROM AJMBBK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yozana17 thumbnail
SHUT UP😡>>>>>>. dont say anything rubbish abt DS>>>>>i know AJMBBK is a very good👍🏼 show bt DS is also a very good serial in their own way.......AJMBBK mei bhi to laali ne apne pehele patti ko choda tha 4 Shekhar ofcourse kyun ki ushe shekhar ne bure waqt pe sahara diya tha ushi tarha maithili ne bhi ushe sahara dene wale (Anadi) ko chuna so what's big deal?😳.....abi bhawri jo kar rahi hai na uske pichhe koi na koi majburi jarur hogi so kya pata kal ko ye serial bhi TOP me ho.....so dont talk whatever u lyk coz' lyk AJMBBK DS has also got lots of fans....and m one of their fans!!!!
gdate thumbnail

Originally posted by: yozana17

SHUT UP😡>>>>>>. dont say anything rubbish abt DS>>>>>i know AJMBBK is a very good👍🏼 show bt DS is also a very good serial in their own way.......AJMBBK mei bhi to laali ne apne pehele patti ko choda tha 4 Shekhar ofcourse kyun ki ushe shekhar ne bure waqt pe sahara diya tha ushi tarha maithili ne bhi ushe sahara dene wale (Anadi) ko chuna so what's big deal?😳.....abi bhawri jo kar rahi hai na uske pichhe koi na koi majburi jarur hogi so kya pata kal ko ye serial bhi TOP me ho.....so dont talk whatever u lyk coz' lyk AJMBBK DS has also got lots of fans....and m one of their fans!!!!

👏yes u r right 👍🏼 MAITHALI  N  ANADI  jodi rocks⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRITHEE

GOOD JOB THT THIS SHIT IS ENDING ... PORTRAYING WEAK WOMEN GO AND LEARN FROM THE ILLITERATE AND POOR DAUGHTERS OF NANKU FROM AJMBBK... they are way way presented as more dignified women with self respect and fighting spirit show close bondage between families and friend do u guys still remember the friendship of laali and sanichari    or even rekha point of view concerning Lallan death 👏 [=D> 👏 but here we see a rich rajput girl with a mind blockage ....GOOD JOB THT THIS SHIT IS ENDING ... PORTRAYING WEAK WOMEN GO AND LEARN FROM THE ILLITERATE AND POOR DAUGHTERS OF NANKU FROM AJMBBK

don't get what you mean. is this a show you mentioned called "illiterate and poor......"? never heard of it. where is it playing?sounds interesting. i don't want DS to end right now. it is not a bad show. sorry you don't like it. 😭Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago