DOTW: Voting for the right candidate?

exoticflower thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Child Dancers like Gauri, Vaibhavi,  they have been eliminated from the Chak Dhoom Dhoom competition for getting less votes.  people should have voted in large numbers for these good dancers but no we Indians are such fools we do not see the dance quality of these children we go their faces and their age.  Swasti is the six year old girl is not at all a good dancer but because of her age and the way she talks people get fooled by that and everytime she is in the danger zone she is saved by the large numbers of foolish public votes she gets and the deserving candidates get voted out.  even viren is not at all good dancer he cannot dance anything except the Micheal Jackson type and the Micheal JAckson type has become a sterotype dance a dance which is really nonsense.

therefore do not get fooled by Swasti's age and the way she talks.  Swasti must be eliminated when she is in the danger zone she has yet learn her best and go along way that will come with age and experience but right now Swasti must be eliminated immediately when she is in the danger zone and the deserving candidate must stay.  Viewers send your votes not to Swasti but to the deserving candidates. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Sad that Sanjana was the next person to fall...all to save the most stupid dancer called Swasti
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
can anybuddy tell me if we can vote online???
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but if u like the other contestants why dont u vote for them in large numbers???....u cant change ppls opinions like that...its not that swasti dont know how to dance....obviously at her age she is not as good as the other more matured gals...but at the same time when u think of chak dhoom dhoom u automatically tend to think of swasti....if she was put there to be voted out like that.... then what was the use of including her in the first place....???

So my point is since swasti has been given this opportunity, she has a right to get votes....it is not very common for a young girl/boy getting more preference over an older contestant....and like beauty lies in the eyes of beholder....similarly whom people feel deserves the title they vote for that person.... :)
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaraiqs

but if u like the other contestants why dont u vote for them in large numbers???....u cant change ppls opinions like that...its not that swasti dont know how to dance....obviously at her age she is not as good as the other more matured gals...but at the same time when u think of chak dhoom dhoom u automatically tend to think of swasti....if she was put there to be voted out like that.... then what was the use of including her in the first place....???

So my point is since swasti has been given this opportunity, she has a right to get votes....it is not very common for a young girl/boy getting more preference over an older contestant....and like beauty lies in the eyes of beholder....similarly whom people feel deserves the title they vote for that person.... :)

i completely agree with you.........