Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm. I haven't heard this song in ages. Not even sure if I've heard this song. But seems familiar Feels refreshing to hear it again. Beautiful lyrics and singing by both singers!

Wow! Sadhna ji sung it beautifully. The variations were excellent! Her voice control was also good. She had good expressions throughout the song and it was easy to connect to! Her high pitches were good for the most part, but I felt like she was straining in some parts. Kumar ji was a slight ahead in that aspect. But still Sadhna ji really lived up to her singing level.

The difficulty level of the song wasn't as high as some other songs, but still it wasn't that easy of a song either if you looked at every angle of it. I think the real rating that she deserves for this song is a 7.5 because she isn't as strong as Alka ji and Kavita ji who both got an 8 from me. Neither is she as low as a 7. And neither is she a 9 for this song. But I don't think its fair giving her a 7 for this song. So my 7.5 is going to have to round to an 8, equal to the score of both Kavita ji and Alka ji. But I just want to mention that she is slightly below both the two singers.

Final Rating: 7.5 --> 8
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Her voice was spotless, but I found that her tone could have had more to it. In addition, her pitch could have been a bit lower, making it a bit more controlled. Other than that, it was good but the aforementioned fields are so crucial to a song, to give it the feel, to help the listener get into the song, that I'm forced to give her an 8!
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice song and sung nicely by sadhnaji's sweet voice ..I agree the male singer has overshadowed her....I will give it a 9!
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!!

Audience Avg: 8.3
Judges Avg: 8.0

Final Avg: 8.1
kiti_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indradhanush

Sadhna ji will of course score very high; 9/10 as expert kirti says. 😊

This is an all time favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QI9Z6ocnKU

and of course gunji si hai from SEL

Bhaiya 🤗 Good to c u Smile
The bhajan was awesome! Thanks for sharing! What raga is it ? A variant of Marwa? 😕
Indradhanush thumbnail
Yes it sounds like misra marwa raag. [

Dha Ma Ga Re, Ga Ma Ga Re, Sa

Very happy to see you Kirti, here..!!Edited by Indradhanush - 13 years ago