telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
living the way the family does with everyone in the same house must be a lot of pressure especially if one person is controlling. in this case it maya controlling everyone's life. she has not understanding of others. when you have so many different personalities under one roof there will be clashes. i don't like the pressure put on the person. for example the brother wanted to leave but everyone is telling him to stay. if he wants to go don't stop him. it is his life. what do you think??

we have talked a lot about bhavari and how mean she is and how matheli has no voice to speak up.
i must say even though i am not to crazy about bhavari i like the fact that she can stand up for herself. she has a big mouth one her which is sometimes necessary to defend oneself. bhavari is a selfish and nasty girl, but on the other hand she can stand up for herself. matheli is just good at opening her mouth to catch flies.... 😛

make your comments please 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
a joint family in india is not a big issue but having a member to control you like maya is the problems with no solution.think yourself why shankar stand for her wife now but not before he also forget that maithili who made the big efforts bringing her wife back home.when he was unable to do so.anamika opened her moth today but where was her voice and her big big round eyes which she was showing to maithili today when maya was bringing her to the doc she should have stand firmly in front of maya instead of pleading to maya and maithili that she will not go she would have proved to be a good mom.