Alok nath ji & angad brilent actor

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i dont have words..their acting was so natural omg allu..he was compely out of the world awww...sharma ji toh cant control after knowing sadhna..dead..

hatts off to angad and alok ji ๐Ÿ‘
both were the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
They are amazing. Alok Ji is at another level...

Angad is brilliant...but I already knew that...I didn't need to see such a horrible scene to have it proven to me.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tmrrw's gonna be the REAL day of POWERHOUSE performances by them...its gonna be FLAWLESS...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
I know..haan

i dont have words for their brillent performance
Alok nath  is the dilip kumar of Tele industry.. Angad's acting is very natural and priceless I would say....

His expressions are best.

I wonder how would he missed the best actor award in Golden Glob awards ceremony..

he truly deserves it
Edited by SohaniD - 13 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
i agree wid u fully.. Alok ji is brilliany dat every1 knows but Angad ! Dis guy totally stole my heart today n yes..he's a very natural actor.
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes! mamaji is shocked to see his sadhna lying dead which is held by dumb alekh...
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So brilliantly they both acted, specially Alok Nath, he's one fantastic of all.
tom gonna be sad, but their acting will be superb to watch it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was suprised to see mamaji's reaction when he realized alekh and sadhna. He jumped back in fear. Later he vent out his anger on Alekh who completely dead inside but a living flesh. Though, some people think that mamji's anger towards alekh was "out of character", I feel there's nothing wrong. He's in denial.He has been a father to sadhna, taught his sanskars and she too lived beyond his expectations. His love was unique for sadhna. Though, he has lost sadhna, he will bring back sadhna in khushi. Sadhna has already given him hint saying that he should bring khushi with his sanskars just as she was. Maybe mamaji might understand that promise now.

I dont want Alekh to lose his mental balance. Though he lost his beloved, he must stand firm and provide father's love for khushi. Going back to mental state, would prove how dependent he was on sadhna I''m not saying that he should forget her but he should prove her love as a strength in tough times. Bring up khushi with father's love which sadhna never had apart from mamaji.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

I was suprised to see mamaji's reaction when he realized alekh and sadhna. He jumped back in fear. Later he vent out his anger on Alekh who completely dead inside but a living flesh. Though, some people think that mamji's anger towards alekh was "out of character", I feel there's nothing wrong. He's in denial.He has been a father to sadhna, taught his sanskars and she too lived beyond his expectations. His love was unique for sadhna. Though, he has lost sadhna, he will bring back sadhna in khushi. Sadhna has already given him hint saying that he should bring khushi with his sanskars just as she was. Maybe mamaji might understand that promise now.

I dont want Alekh to lose his mental balance. Though he lost his beloved, he must stand firm and provide father's love for khushi. Going back to mental state, would prove how dependent he was on sadhna I''m not saying that he should forget her but he should prove her love as a strength in tough times. Bring up khushi with father's love which sadhna never had apart from mamaji.

excalty priya๐Ÿ‘
btw, come to the CC