Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I cant forget the silent expression of Angad...he was just brilliant . This guy will go very high as an actor, if he plans his career well.

Aloknathji is a seasoned actor and he is used to doing these kids of roles only...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

I was suprised to see mamaji's reaction when he realized alekh and sadhna. He jumped back in fear. Later he vent out his anger on Alekh who completely dead inside but a living flesh. Though, some people think that mamji's anger towards alekh was "out of character", I feel there's nothing wrong. He's in denial.He has been a father to sadhna, taught his sanskars and she too lived beyond his expectations. His love was unique for sadhna. Though, he has lost sadhna, he will bring back sadhna in khushi. Sadhna has already given him hint saying that he should bring khushi with his sanskars just as she was. Maybe mamaji might understand that promise now.

I dont want Alekh to lose his mental balance. Though he lost his beloved, he must stand firm and provide father's love for khushi. Going back to mental state, would prove how dependent he was on sadhna I''m not saying that he should forget her but he should prove her love as a strength in tough times. Bring up khushi with father's love which sadhna never had apart from mamaji.

Mamaji is a father, his reaction to Alekh was because of his parental love for Sadhna. He is not denying Alekh's love, but he is in denial as u said.

Sadhna already took a word from Mamaji that he will teach Khushi all "good sanskars"

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m little bit partial for yesterday epi.....
My all sympathy and appreciation is with ANGAD only.. Bcoz PC ji's scene will come today.
HATS off to ANGAD. Seeing AALEKH/ANGAD's performance....My goose bumps. πŸ€“ . Angad u r brilliant actor. U r superb. My heart was crying while seeing ur face/expression πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Angad's acting was just out of this world.. his expressions were Flawless.. Heart-wrenching!
from the day he enters bidaai.. i just adore him.. His acting is superb.. He is an amazing actor... HATS of! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I cant say about Alok Nath ji cx i have no words .. i cant judge the acting of this Man.. Just amazing all i can say! He is an awsum actor!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
waiting for another mind blowing episode today!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Their scene was the only thing worth watching today. Their reactions have been the only good ones so far. They truly loved Sadhna. Now, I just want to see Paru/Ragini. That's it.

The rest of the episode was trash. People were more emotional over Sadhna getting shot...Anmol/Anamika scenes.

Angad...wow. Alekh really died. He was COMPLETELY unresponsive.

I can tell Vasu is already desperate to have Alekh come out of this. I can see a 2nd marriage happening. Alekh however...is a broken man. He might as well be declared dead too.
Edited by yanks28 - 13 years ago
JewelsAndLace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i found it so realistic up until alok ji bellyflopped the bed thn bounced onto the floor. i couldnt help myself laughing 🀣buh the rest was very sad i did actually strt crying.
shiva84 thumbnail
Mamaji was amazing today.I have never seen anyone act this type of scene so well.