12/24 KB Written Update - June 22nd, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - June 22, 2010

Tarneja Mansion

The episode begins with Abhi explaining to Simi, "We are talking about dignity of a girl in our society. No matter what happens, I will not step back." Simi replies, "I know that this battle is Mili's, of her existence and of our morals. But now this battle is of your self-will. You are unable to see that because of this battle, Omi and Neetu are being separated. What do you think? That I am bowing down to Nakul Singh Daggar? Why can't you see that I am under pressure between my two sisters? Neither can I let Mili's existence in jeopardy nor Neetu's future. I want to accept the path in between." Abhi is listening to all this very carefully. Suddenly, the telephone rings. Simi answers. It is Nakul. Abhi turns the speaker on. Nakul continues, "Simi ji. I gave you a chance to save your in-laws and your family but you did nothing. Atleast your husband must've understood by now not to mess with Nakul Singh Daggar. Anyway, today, I am in a better mood. I wanted Abhi to ask for my forgiveness in front of the whole world but today, I can accept an apology on the phone. Tell Abhi. You have just 5 minutes." Simi gets nervous. Abhi angrily takes over the phone and tells Nakul, "Abhinav Tarneja will not apologize to you but will make you repent that you should've apologized." Nakul replies that he is happy to take the challenge. "Omi's divorce hearing will be held in 24 hours. I will make a scene before that and you will be responsible for it." Abhi replies that he has no other hopes from Nakul who attacks on the weak. Nakul vows to take revenge and hangs up. Simi wants to know what Nakul said but Abhi just gives her a stare.

12/24 KB
Early morning, Manju ji opens her main door to pick up milk and the newspaper when suddenly, she notices writing on the wall. She is shocked to read. "Mili Sethi, where does she go at night? She goes out to enjoy in the dark. What kind of deed does she go out for? She lives in this house." Manju shockingly calls out for RS and shows him the writing. She questions who he thinks must've done it. She worries, "We'll face defamation in our own society if this continues." RS seems to know who done it. He asks Manju ji to get an eraser and a chalk. Manju ji goes in. RS walks near Bhalla's house and screams, "Oye Bhalle!" Bhalla gets startled. πŸ˜† RS continues, "Oye Kalavati's son! If you are interested in practicing your writing skills on the neighbor's walls then atleast keep a grammer book with you. Don't insult yourself!" πŸ‘πŸΌ Bhalla does seem embarrassed. πŸ‘ RS returns to his door and calls for Manju ji. Manju ji brings chalk and eraser. RS erases the writing and says to Manju not to worry as some children are brainless who do deeds like this. "Anyway, I'm going to meet Omi's grandma (Dadi). I'm certain that we will find a way. Neetu will return to her home and Mili won't have to suffer disappointment." Manju ji offers to go with RS and he agrees.

Daggar Residence

In the lawn, Dadi says to Omi, "If in court tomorrow, you'll be asked why do you want divorce then you must tell them that Neetu is destroying your present life and the future." Omi is pondering. Dadi continues, "Please understand Omi. Neetu is only thinking about herself and her child in the womb. She has nothing to do with you or me." A helper informs Dadi that Neetu's parents are here to meet her. Dadi firmly replies, "Tell them I've gone to the temple and I'll return late." Omi tries to interrupt but Dadi gestures the helper to leave. Dadi explains to Omi that she does not want Neetu's parents to come in between Omi and Neetu and that Omi is old enough to make right decisions about his future himself. Dadi leaves with a smile. The helper informs RS and Manju that no one is at home. RS and Manju are sad to notice Omi but they leave disappointed. Nakul catches them outside. Nakul is with a youth group and introduces them to RS and Manju saying that the Youth Group would like to use Mili as a Moralist. Nakul says, "They were saying that Mili has a lot of boyfriends." RS and Manju are shocked and angry. Manju says, "I can slap you in your own house." Nakul continues, "Go ahead but it is my responsibility to protect my next generation from going astray. I have accepted their invitation. Do watch the interview on TV. It will be aired at 4 in the evening." RS and Manju are furious but RS replies, "Why should I watch it on TV. Where will your discussion be held?" The Youth Group suddenly bow down. RS resolutely continues, "Perhaps I can provide you support in such a great deed." RS and Manju leave. Nakul tells the group that he'll meet them later and they leave. Nakul fiercely says, "Those girls have the same blood as this old man. They won't succumb. Oh well! I'll break them!"

12/24 KB

RS and Manju reach home. Mili offers them water and informs them that the lawyer called. He informed Neetu that the divorce hearing will be held tomorrow. RS and Manju look shocked. RS says to Mili, "Dear, please reconsider, are you sure you want to fight against Nakul Singh Daggar till the end." Neetu looks at Mili emotionally. RS continues, "This is not only the question of your life but also of Neetu's life. Just remember, whatever you decide, we are all with you." Manju tells him to explain Mili in detail all that has happened. Manju tells Mili about meeting Nakul. She says to Mili, "He was with your friends from college. He has planned to use them as witnesses in some interview on TV. I wonder what all he will say in front of the whole world. This is not it. He may continue with more. Please reconsider, dear." Mili firmly saying to RS, "Nakul may go ahead and do whatever he pleases. I will NOT withdraw FIR." Manju and Neetu are shocked.

Daggar Mansion

Mr. Tarneja, Anusha, Anita and Simi are shocked to see Nakul on TV with Mili's colleagues. Nakul is saying to the reporters, "You can ask Mili's colleagues why they are not in agreement with Mili." Simi is shocked. She grabs the remote from Anita and turns off the TV. Anusha tells Simi, "12/24 KB needs you. Go to them, Simi. We have only lost money but at 12/24 KB, your family's dignity, your father's self-respect, your sisters' future are all at risk. Money can be earned again but... you do understand what I'm trying to say, right?" Simi emotionally nods. Anusha continues, "Only you can do something for them. Don't worry about us dear. Our blessings are with you." Simi hugs Anusha and takes blessings from Mr. Tarneja. Anita seems upset. Simi tells Mr. Tarneja, "We are responsible for all that is happening." Mr. Tarneja interrupts, "Never think like that again dear. You go and look after them. May God bless you!" Simi leaves with determination. Anita look on with a evil face.

12/24 KB
Mili is on the phone with Abhi who tells her, "This is not just a FIR. It will definitely affect Nakul's life. He will be punished." Mili expresses her fear. Abhi tells her not to worry and he will support her.

Daggar Residence

Nurse is dressing Omi's wounds. Suddenly Omi hears the helper trying to stop Simi from meeting Omi. Simi notices Omi and comes to him, "Are you going to divorce Neetu in court tomorrow? I am not here to stop or beg you for Neetu's sake but I want to tell you some things that you don't know about." Omi tells the nurse to go out for a moment. Simi says, "Omi, the night Mili is talking about, she has only one proof against it. Her clothes on which, according to Mili, has the fingerprints of your brother. Nakul Singh Daggar's DNA. When Nakul found out about this, he blackmailed Neetu saying that he won't allow her to meet you and obtained the clothes from her. Omi looks shocked. Simi continues, "Yesterday, Nakul had the income tax department raid Abhi's home. Why? This evening, on TV, Nakul called Mili a floozy. He bribed Mili's colleagues into lying against Mili. Why? If your brother is innocent, why does he need to do all this? Omi seems shocked.

PRECAP: Vicky Duggal is talking to Neetu. He is emotional and says, "Hadn't Omi entered your life, you would've lived with me. You would've been happy with me." Neetu says, "Yes, I would've been happy with you." Omi is seen at the door with a bouquet in his hand. He has overheard this conversation and is totally shocked.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please remember to hit the LIKE button below this post.
Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update...

I hope Neetu doesnt think of returning to Vicky now..and Omi works everything out and puts Nakul into his place!!
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very awesome upsate please continue on a regular basisπŸ‘
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Prestigiuos , your updates are awesome , always a pleasure to read..
Naivedya thumbnail
Prestigious, what an awesome update you have written! I feel like I'm watching the show right now as I read!
Seems like a good episode. Holy cow, Vicky is baaack!!! I guess Nakul got him out of jail to separate OmNeet? Nooooo! I want Neetu with Omi, not Vicky!
librarypass thumbnail
I agree with everyone, great update. Thank you for taking the time tot do it.
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Friends, 😊

Thank you very much for all the sweet and pleasant comments. I appreciate it. Your comments are what motivate me to provide the updates and the creations. I anxiously look forward to read them all. 😳

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for this sweet update precap is interesting let's see neetu choice.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. cant wait for tomorrow.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Nice update loved it.☯️