Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Arps... ohh dont talk about Dreamland... jab se Geet delhi aayi hai mein tabhi say dreamland mein hoon....
hehehe the getting her drunk part wud be fun.. but what promo r u talking about??
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

@ Arps... ohh dont talk about Dreamland... jab se Geet delhi aayi hai mein tabhi say dreamland mein hoon....

hehehe the getting her drunk part wud be fun.. but what promo r u talking about??

arre woh file ke peeche se dekhne vaala
I mean when he goes to drop her she blurts out kuch toh that shocks him or he falls for it. next day she apologizes, tabhi dictation main the sequence comes in, file ke peeche, hands on phone etc
see kuch toh click hona chaahiye ne maan ke dimaak main to stare her like that
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet in white sari at party and Maan holding her and being "angry" with her will be one of the highest watched shows on TV and  Youtube😆  People are already going nuts over the promo !  The CVs have clearly tempted us with this hot clip😆
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

arre woh file ke peeche se dekhne vaala
I mean when he goes to drop her she blurts out kuch toh that shocks him or he falls for it. next day she apologizes, tabhi dictation main the sequence comes in, file ke peeche, hands on phone etc
see kuch toh click hona chaahiye ne maan ke dimaak main to stare her like that

ahhh that way...

yeah i know kuch tou def click hona chahiye for maan to realise he likes her but i cant think ki what cud she say??
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

</div>

ahhh that way...
<div>

yeah i know kuch tou def click hona chahiye for maan to realise he likes her but i cant think ki what cud she say??

abe yaar yahi pataa ho toh main director na ho jaaoo yaha lab main kyo sadu

btw dekha jab dupaata nikaalne main help karta hai toh thank you pe subtle smile and jaise hi woh kahti hai main bhi mikaal leti kya gussa. aur kuch chaahti hai aap she says haa and he gets shocker of the day. I really felt she should have said aap ko caahti hu. aur baad main tum handle karogi hmm sahi tha na.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Geet in white sari at party and Maan holding her and being "angry" with her will be one of the highest watched shows on TV and Youtube😆 People are already going nuts over the promo ! The CVs have clearly tempted us with this hot clip😆

oh aisa kya are there comments in you tube over promo kya
kancht thumbnail
chal Arps kal office mein jaada hi kaam hai... baad mein baat karti hoon...i will head off to bed soon..ttyl gnite
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the updates and thanx for the comments. they are funny but i'm pretty sure everyone agrees with them.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

your welcome
any guess for tom
will dev meet geet or any of them will see each other or nayantaara will se her??

I don't think they will see each other. If any of they see one another also, Mann & Geets roots will change. So most probabily, they will meet for some more time, till Mann gets totally hooked to Geet.
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi arpita.....you were doing updates for the JPSYA fprum previously na?....so like me you've shifted to Geet!.....