22nd June-Siddhima:Ho gaya hai tujhko....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
....To pyaar sajna,
Laakh kar le tu inkaar sajnaa.

Ah, well.Women , women, women! 😳

Riddhima's temper was re-directed towards her husband Sid the very moment he jumped to Shilpa's defense and his wife's icy looks not withstanding , Sid shielded Shilpa. No, no. I am not reprimanding him for that. He was right in his place - Shilpa was right in her place even though their guilty faces agreed with a fuming Riddhima that they had broken rules indeed.....it was Riddhima's heart that was wrong - a heart that was subtly jealous , very hurt and disappointed that Siddhanth can defend a woman against her with such assertion and conviction. Her reaction the moment Sid protected Shilpa was not of a senior doctor - no - it was the reaction of an angry wife who was hurt that her husband stood up for another woman and that too so firmly. You can clearly see that Riddhima is unaware of her own envious heart where the green-eyed monster just gave a fleeting glimpse. Perhaps, this will mount into angrier feelings in future exposing raw emotion - my only fear is that Riddhima must not lose sight of reason because as far as we know Siddhanth , he will stand up for what is right.

Riddhima's offended heart comes to the fore in her cabin as she throws her stethoscope and fumes over Sid siding with the gorgeous new intern - Sid comes in , the calming , cute husband and tells her in sweetest manner possible that she needs to calm down - the temper is unreasonable. And there goes our growling tigress snarling at him - YES! YES! Why not! Everything is wrong with me! Your Shilpa is a pristine princess but I am some kinda monster, right? And as you watch with an amused smile on your face , the jealous offended wife goes on a rampage - going on a totally different plane where she beats up Sid for all those things that hurt her baby heart - anger does bring out raw emotion - You botched the dinner date , you did not take my calls, you are some sorta guardian angel for that new intern... but no! Everything is wrong with me!

And as a raging Riddhima turns to throw saucepans at Sid, you see an endearing sight that brings a smile to your face. A loving husband on his knees - with a ring in his hands and the most luminous face full of love looking up at his wife as though she was some Moon Fairy. He tells her in passionate innocence that he cannot wait all his life for her temper to cool - he has been trying so hard to speak to her - he has been waiting endlessly for the perfect time , perfect place and perfect moment to slip this vein of his heart onto her delicate fingers- but he has realized that he does not wait . There is nothing known as a perfect place or a perfect moment - it is NOW. You only need the reflection of your soul and the pulse of your heart in front of you to say those magical words that will weave your fairytale. He tells her that he had never thought that he would ever be capable of a love this intense, this pure , this true and this strong, but she made it happen. Does she agree? Riddhima .... slowly being transported out of her tunnel of anger goes into another space where she stares at her husband with doe-eyes and listens to him - his words making inroads into her heart. It is a surreal feeling to see a man in that posture in front of you , wearing his heart in his sleeve and laying his life in front of you. Not every woman screams YES! YES! YES! in joy .... sometimes, women just run off with a beating heart and shut themselves up in corners - the emotional rush that a woman feels at that moment is beyond words......Riddhima did just that. A woman in the threshold of unleashing her subtle heart to the wild and the untamed once again but fear of the unknown continues to linger......

Later, as Sid wonders what wrong he said or did at all, a pensive Riddhima with a painful smile on her face and her eyes looking up at the moon. All she thinks of is herself and Siddhanth and how the have come to the realization that they are meant to be - all walls between them melting layer by layer. And as she sits there , you look at a woman in love - a woman beginning to weave dreams again - a woman reveling in the love , touch and feel of her husband. For Riddhima , it is difficult to verbalize what she feels - not because there is any lack of emotions - it's because this is her another lifetime with new love , hopes and dreams.

Next day, Riddhima tries to avoid speaking to Sid because she is gingerly holding on to her comfort zone where she refuses to tell Sid how vulnerable she is to him - yes, she is still wary of confronting her feelings because of the wounded life she has seen. Taking a second chance on your heart is never easy and having taken that chance, accepting it to yourself is like disrobing your heart all over again.

Sid wants answers and he gently forces Riddhima to the FE. Riddhima's feeble defense not withstanding , gently locking her between his arms , Sid unleashes not only his own heart but removes the veils of her heart as well. And this the gist of what Sid conveyed to her....

I love you more than myself and I want to spend rest of my life with you. It is not as if you have not known this. You know it. Your feelings are no different and I hear them better , see them better than you do. The way I look at you, the way I touch you, the way I feel you - that every single word, gesture and touch that connects us makes your cautious but helpless heart skip a beat. And as I whisper my heartbeat into your ears behind your fragrant hair , I know your heart beats faster than mine.....Hide it from the world, hide it from yourself but I know that you love me.Fight it if you can.

And as Sid whispered this magic of feeling in her ear, a trembling Riddhima with a pounding heart lifts her eyes to his face.......and the world stops right there.

Siddhanth knows the secret of Riddhima's heart which is actually the secret of every woman's heart. And the secret is - " A woman's heart is like an ocean ".

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
poco, beautiful post as alwaysπŸ€—
KW was excellent today
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Beautiful job Poco I luved KW and JW 2day
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a beoooooootiful post. πŸ€—

UnReserved .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ridhimas biggest fear...is her insecurity.......no wonder she built these walls around her....that are so hard to break.......

Everytime someone lies to her ......dissapoints her....breaks her heart....these curtains come and engulf her........

She has loved a lifetime ago......and lost....lost because she thought for the longest time she thought she was betrayed....and then when fate was so kind to bring Sidhanth in her life.....it tossed in Armaan as welll...and she was stuck between moving forward ....and her guilt holding back.....

She does not trust her fate......beacuse its been cruel to her  once too often.....

Now when she sees her husband on bended knees( beautiful song btw)......it was what she wanted....only she was scared to embrace it.....and she runs away.......

But knowing Sid......his monumental patience...and abundance of selfless love.....only he can  spring open the doors of her heart   and make her resist no more.

A proposal like this could make any womens knees go jelly.....and make her screaaaaaaaam ....yes yes and yes...

I often think proposals are too often cliched.............but this is one of the most beautiful proposals on Telly............simple ...elegant and so SR.......danggggggg

Ofcourse credit to the actors for this fantastic job
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post pocu

i so loved rids expression on her face when Sid supported Shilpa and when he calls shilpa brilalint, Rids couldnt beleive it. haha

Sid was too cute, when eh said he doesnt knwo whats wrong or right all he knows he has never loved someone as much as he loves rids, fab acting by KW. He is the best

The FE Siddhima scene was the highlight of the episode, Sid telling rids what he feels and what he knows she feels too, Yes rids loves Sid and she wont be able to hide her emotions for long, since they are already leaking out. loved JW eyes in the entire scene, they spoke voulmes

watched both scenes upto 7 times already, and cant get enough of them

anxiously waiting for tmrw

norzar

gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poco πŸ€—

ohhhh my, after reading your post im dead again!!!!!!!!!! itne awesome episode ke baat, your analysis!!! 😍  its too much for this girl's heart!!!!

wonderfully written, and i so so agree with your analysis about ridhima feelings,,, it was not z lack of love that made her leave the room but a huge abundance of love towards sid that was z reason of her fleeing the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KW was just magnificently fantastic in this sequence!!!! wat expressions, his husky voice, the tonation, the feelings  !!! too good
parishima thumbnail
mice post. you have  beautifully explain the feelings of both.KW and JW were fabulous today, kw was so gentle and charming and firm for his and her feelings,really he stole the show today
parishima thumbnail

Originally posted by: parishima

nice post. you have  beautifully explain the feelings of both.KW and JW were fabulous today, kw was so gentle and charming and firm for his and her feelings,really he stole the show today

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen the todays episode.. beautiful post!!
I alway find the SR interpretation by SR fans far more appealing than what I see on screen!!

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays sidhima scenes were heavenly.The way KW and JW acted in those scenes was superb.Everything was so perfect and the sid's voice is soooooo ..............😍.The husky voice kind of reminded me of ed westwick who plays chuck in gossip girl.I donno if you have watched it or not but their voice is really similar.BTW amazing post poco !!πŸ‘.Loved it.I think I fell in love with sid all over again after watching today's episode.😳