21st June Written Update...COMPLETE

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode starts with yesterdays clips

Taayi ji tells Dhaniya that her younger sister is coming into their house as a bride for 3 months and she assumes it must be a tradition in their family for greeds sake to loan out their daughters like this. Taayi ji telling dhaniya that she will write a letter to her mom to explain the situation and dhannya must do everything to stop her sisters life from becoming hell. (ME thinks dhanniya might not care about that)

Its night time and Lakshmi is restless in her room remembering her meeting with "rajkumar" Pranay. She thinks about his reaction to her answers and gets worried. Suhaagi is passing by and notices her worried look. She comes in to console her daughter. Lakshmi tries to downplay her anxiety. Suhaagi tells her that this is the first time "laccho" has lied to her. She tells her that they will speak to Dhanniya as she has been wed into the munshi jis house and probably knows the going ons in Rajkumars house.

Dhanniya is wide awake while her hubby is sleeping next to her. Suddenly the phone starts to ring. Its Suhaagi. Dhanniya gets up to answer the call and tells her husband to go back to sleep (Why do women in Indian dramas go to sleep with full makeup and jewelery on? okay fine you can't show night wear but at least make them take off the jewelery. That just looks ridiculous)
Dhaniya goes to one corner and opens a window😕 (I have no idea why she does that)
She asks Suhaagi if all is well and why she chose to call at this late hour. Suhaagi tells her that her sister instead of being happy at her impending nuptials is worried sick that something is wrong. Dhaniya thinks of what Taayi ji told her. Instead of informing her mother of the deal struck by her father and Raja Sahab she tells Suhaagi that all is well and asks her to convey to Lakshmi that she must have been quite a saint in a past life which is why she is being "blessed" with such a fantastic husband and in-laws. She tells Laccho to put aside all fears and quickly get married because lots of "happiness" awaits her at her in-laws.

Suhaagi is satisfied and tells Lakshmi to go to sleep and dream of her prince 😍 (me too) Meanwhile Dhanniya is remembering Taayi-ji's discussion. She picks up the letter that Taayi-ji wrote for her mother and burns it.😡 (While im happy that the Pranay-Lakshmi wedding is on course to go ahead Dhanniya is just irritating as an older sister. This goes beyond the whole sibling rivalry issue. Even if you hate your sister you wouldnt want to ruin their life right?)
Dhanniya thinks to herself that her life was full of tears because of Lakshmi (huh what?) Now she will ensure that those tears enter Lakshmi's Life. She is willing to accept her as her Maalkin for three months after which Lakshmi will be worthless and subject to mockery and ridicule.😡

Lakshmi wakes up Golu. She tells him that she is worried and thinks that her mind and heart is certain that something is wrong in this wedding. He asks her why she feels that way. She tells him that compared to the way he was when they met the first time in the jungle and then later at Dhanniyas wedding Kunwar ji felt different. Almost angry at her. Golu tells her that if she felt this way she should have spoken to Kunwar ji himself. Lakshmi tells him that she couldnt have done that as her father was hiding and listening in to their conversation. She tells him how Ghasita had told her to just say "yes" and "father has explained all to me and i have given my consent to it" in reply to all of the kunwarjis questions. On hearing this Golu is convinced as well that something is wrong. But the only person who can tell them what is Rajkumar ji. Lakshmi tells Golu that she must meet him and asks golu to arrange something for her. Golu agrees to arrange a meeting for her somehow (aww i just love Golu.😃 compared to Dhaniyya🤢 he is a great brother. Even though he is just Lakshmi's cousin he is a better sibling than Dhanniya)

Raja sahab and Purohit ji (High priest) are talking to each other (oh my eyes cant bear the ugliness🤢 and those horrid beards. Blech...someone give raja sahab  a razor please) Raja Sahab is eager to get Pranay and Lakshmi aka Devi married off immediately. Purohit Ji tells raja sahab that there is a time and place associated with every thing. And while the marriage is beneficial for raja sahab and his dwindling fortunes, it wouldnt be wise to make any rash decisions. It is essential that Devi enters the house as a bride on a special auspicious occasion. Raja sahab isn't please.He tells off purohit ji on his interfering and how even though Raja sahab has followed all of purohit jis instructions he has still managed to lose 3 cases (in yo face purohit ji 😆) He tells purohit ji that he must find the next available auspicious date the wedding will take place immediately he isn't willing to wait. Purohit ji doesn't look too happy.

Golu is stood outside the Raj mahal and wondering how he will enter it when he sees Pranay driving out (finally Pranay darshan 😍) Pranay stops the car and asks Golu what he's doing there. Golu tells him that Lakshmi wants to meet him and discuss something important. Pranay sarcastically asks what could be so important and Lakshmi heself told him that she knew the details of the circumstances regarding this marriage. Golu convinces him to meet lakshmi and they set a time and date for the meeting (yaay me cant wait for PraLaksh meeting)

Taayi ji calls Dhanniya and asks her if she has delivered the letter to her mother. Dhanniya😡 lies and tells her that the letter should reach her mother the next day.

Suhaagi is teaching Lakshmi how to make Halwa. She tells her it is tradition for a bride to cook something sweet for the first time at her in laws as it fills all the new relatiosn with sweetness. Lakshmi is distracted. Suhaagi tells laccho how she also coked something sweet the first time she stepped into the kitchen at her in-laws (That didnt work out so well for you did it now suhaagi?😆) Golu comes and tells Lakshmi that the meeting has been arranged. She decides she will clarify with kunwar ji whats bothering him and if hes angry with her.

Pranay😍 comes to meet Taayi ji and tells her that Lakshmi wants to meet him. He doesnt undesratnd why she wants to see him. If the reason if to increase the price for the 3 months wedding then she should be meeting his father. Taayi ji tells him not to make any assumptions about Lakshmi. She tells him that Lakshmi looks innocent and pure and Pranay should meet her and clearly ask her if she is aware of the 3 month deal. Pranay agrees. Taayi ji happily thinks to herself that her plan is shaping up exactly how she had hoped.

Precap:
 Lakshmi and Golu are waiting when Pranay arrives. Lakshmi is talking non stop as usual and tells him that her mother has explained everything to her. Pranay is shocked and asks if she knows about the 3 months deal. Lakshmi looks confused.
Edited by imagine-addict - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
aww jyoti you get to do the meeting update. Lucky woman. I guess this should make up for missing the pranay filled episode last week.

rahma_07 thumbnail
thanks for the update.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wah! wah! The upcoming episode has something instore for me!😳
imagine-addict thumbnail
yes...u get the meeting...lucky you.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait for tonight's episode.  Thanks for this update, Imagine Addict.  yeah, Dhaniya's behavior is inexplicable!!!

Once Lakshmi does clarify that she knows nothing about this 3 months deal, that should blow up in Ghasita's face, since he doesn't either, and the Raja-saab will have to eat crow.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

I can't wait for tonight's episode.  Thanks for this update, Imagine Addict.  yeah, Dhaniya's behavior is inexplicable!!!

Once Lakshmi does clarify that she knows nothing about this 3 months deal, that should blow up in Ghasita's face, since he doesn't either, and the Raja-saab will have to eat crow.

OoOoOooOOooooO! Raja-Saheb will eat Crow.🥱
imagine-addict thumbnail
i doubt v much that the truth comes out. I bet ghasita turns up just as theyre about to say something.