LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update
waiting for last part
jakhushi thumbnail
Naina...
Read all the parts...it is lovely. really liked the short story.
In the last part...can I ask for lots of PriDa romance 😆.

Dont worry if you cant....enjoying it just as much.

DO continue...

Khushi.
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part.............
loved it naina
totalweirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey naina !!

just loved this ss. 🤗

and prida were shoo cute and romantic 😍 OMG !! im going in gaucha land   😍

ok !! just lubed it !! 😃

continue soon

----------Ifrah
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
chapter 3

i liked the suprise....
the way sami hide back of damzi....thats a scene i really wanted to see...loved it

n damzi realising that her sisters have selected there grooms in the same family
excellent work dear👏👏👏

Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
extremely great part.

-baz
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot for pressing the like button! sonyo, alu5123, dikkoO, cutiepie_1987, bfolnmdj, Kanchan.S, karneetholic, lnmdj_greatfan, jakhushi, Cool_Rads, sofsunmannee, sia88, juhi_karneet, Mru_bee, Dark_Star, jyothi_cool,

@cutiepie_1987: thanks a lot for reading and commenting! haha yeah. it was one long parttt. i hope you like the ending and i'm really glad you enjoyed it!

@dikkoO: thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so happy you enjoyed this part :) Hope you like the ending...and i'll definitely pm you :)

@Mru_bee: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! haha i'm happy you enjoyed this part :)

@Cool_Rads: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! i'm so happy you enjoyed reading this...

@sonyo: haha hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting...i'm happy you liked it. :) haha and yeah. sorry no wedding sequences...i kinda skipped the weddings and went to the post married life :) hehe hope you enjoy it!

@sofsunmannee: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! i'm happy you enjoyed this update and i hope you enjoy the next one too :)

@pc_rox: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm really glad you liked that update!

@sia88: hi di! thanks a lot for reading and commenting :) i'm glad you enjoyed this update. hehe and hahaa well as for writing these.. i just imagine what they would say :) these characters seem so real... 😆

@Dark_Star: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you enjoyed this part...hope you enjoy the ending!

@Kanchan.S: hi kanchan! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! i'm so happy you enjoyed the chapter..hope you like the ending!

@jakhushi: hi khushi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so happy you liked this story... and in the ending, i'll definitely try and include prida romance!

@marie1994: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you enjoyed this part :)

@neha-2: hi neha! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I'm so glad you enjoyed this part :)

@lnmdj_greatfan: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting!

@bfolnmdj: hi ifrah! haha im so glad you enjoyed the story :) yess. prida 😍 i hope you like the last part too!

@ jyothi_cool: hi! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I hope you enjoy the final part too :)

@sia88: hi di! unreserve soon 😆

@DaShInG_DeViL: hi baz! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I hope you enjoy the final part too :)
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Reading!

Chapter 4 (Final Part)

6 Months Later….

"Daminiii. Aaj Sunday hain. You don't have to get up so earler" mumbled Prithvi as Damini tried to get out of bed. Holding her hand, he pulled her back into bed and rolled on top of her in a whole two seconds, leaving her shocked beyond belief.

"So Madam. Where do you think you were going?" he questioned, nuzzling her neck, placing light kisses along her shoulder. Her soft moan only instigated him further, and he continued his teasing. As he slowly moved to her face, he brushed his lips against hers, before going to her eyelids and then trailing down to her nose and her cheeks, and returning back to her lips. This time though, he pressed his lips against hers, pulling her in for a passionate kiss, before she quickly got up and went to the bathroom. Standing by the bathroom door, she whispered "I love you too Prithvi" and blowing a flying kiss, she disappeared.

"Daminiiiiiii." Prithvi groaned as he buried himself in the pillows, trying to get back to sleep.

However, he failed miserably, after seeing his wife sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready for her day. She was wearing a green sari with golden beadwork and a halter blouse. She looked a sight to behold, her hair wet and water dripping all over. Her mangalsutra softly nestled on her neck put a smile on his face. That black beaded necklace marked her as his and his alone, and nothing could make him happier. Slowly getting up, he went behind his wife and took the small box of sindoor, taking a pinch out and filling her maang. Damini had changed a lot since she had gotten married. She actually liked wearing saris and being the traditional Indian wife sometimes. Sometimes. When it came to things like cooking though, she left it to her husband, after having tried and failed by cooking burnt food numerous times.

Prithvi stood behind Damini in front of the mirror, hugging her from the back, slowly rubbing his hand in circles on her stomach. "Just six more months Damini" whispered Prithvi into his wife's ear. She smiled looking at his excited face as she said "before I'm going to be carrying your kids in my lap." Placing a kiss on his cheek, she pulled away from him, and went downstairs to help Suman Ma and Avni in the kitchen.

Thirty minutes later, all the men came bounding downstairs, after hearing Damini scream for them. All of them knew better than to be late, or they would have to hear Daminiji screaming at all of them due to her wild pregnancy mood swings.

"Bhabhi. Aap tho bohut khoobsurat lag rahi hai" winked Sameer, as Damini came out with some breakfast.

She smiled at him, before pulling his ear and saying "I have my husband to flirt with me, my dear devarji. Compliment your wife. I'm sure she's ready to dump the bowl of cereal on your head."

The rest of the table, including Balraj, Prithvi, Suman, and Varun, all roared with laughter at Sameer's expense, while Avni stood behind her husband, an angry look on her face. She hated him flirting with anyone, no matter who it was, and he still continued anyways.

"I'm sorry jaan" he said, holding his ears. "It was just bhabhi though. Bhaiya isn't even mad, so why are you?" Sameer pleaded.

Avni just looked ready to kill him. "Mr. Sameer Saxena. The fact that she's my sister is more of a reason not to flirt with her. And Prithvi jeej isn't mad because he trusts his wife. I, on the other hand, do not trust you to not flirt. Humph" She started chasing him around the breakfast table, a spoon in her hand, while everyone was enjoying whatever was happening.

Suddenly, Varun's phone started ringing. He was extremely hesitant in picking it up. "Go. It must be Roshni" laughed Prithvi. "I don't want my youngest sister-in-law mad at her poor fiance."

"Don't make fun of him. Poor guy. I don't know how you deal with her" laughed Damini. "My sister can be quite a handful."

Just then, Sameer came and stood behind her. "Bhabhi. Now you're the only one that can save me from your crazy sister. Tell her to stop na? Please. I promise I won't flirt with anyone anymore." He dodged his wife, holding Damini as a barrier in between the two of them.

"Woah That's my wife there and she's pregnant" said Prithvi coming in between and pulling Damini away. "You guys solve your own problems, the two of us are out." Saying so, Prithvi and Damini left for work, along with Varun, and Balraj. Sameer though, had to follow his wife upstairs, and beg forgiveness from her.

6 Months Later…………

Sameer returned home around 6 in the evening, only to find a note on the bed from his wife, saying "Meet me at our place at 7." Knowing instantaneously what spot his wife was referring to, he quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and headed out to the park, the park bench where him and his wife had met each other for the first time.

There, he saw Avni sitting down, lost in her thoughts as she stared into the sky, wearing a beautiful white and silver anarkali suit. He looked at her in awe, as he thought she looked as beautiful as an angel.

Making his way up to Avni, he sat down beside her, took a hold of her hand, and asked her smiling "What's going on Avni? A note? Anything special?"

She turned to him with a smile on her face as she slowly grasped his hand in her own and placed it on her stomach. "Just eight more months Sameer. We're going to be parents." she whispered shyly, not looking at him directly, waiting for his response.

Sameer was shell-shocked. This was the last thing he was expecting to hear from her mouth and at that moment he genuinely didn't know how to react other than surprised. Not seeing her husband react, Avni started to worry. She slowly placed her hand on his cheek as she looked into his eyes and questioned "Sameer, are you not happy that I'm pregnant?"

Seeing the tears that were threatening to fall from Avni's eyes, he quickly pulled her in for a hug as he kissed the side of her face, whispering to her "Of course Avni. Of course I'm happy. We're going to be parents! I'm going to be a Papa!" As realization dawned on him, the happiness became more and more evident on his face, as the smile turned into a grin, and he picked up Avni twirling her around.

The sudden ringing of his phone took him by surprise. Seeing that the call was from Varun, he quickly picked it up, only to hear "Bhaiya. Aap Avni bhabhi ko leke jaldi hospital aajaiye. Damini bhabhi's going to have the baby."

Sameer was only doubly happy to hear the news. Quickly grabbing Avni by the hand, the two raced towards his car and rushed to the hospital, hoping to make it in time to see their little nieces or nephews.

At the hospital, Damini had already been taken into the room to give birth, while Varun, Balraj, Suman, Roshni, and Ila were pacing the halls waiting for the doctor to come out. Inside, Prithvi was standing by Damini, who was holding her husband's hands by an iron grip.

"Youuuuuu. Prithvi Saxena. I'm going to kill you for putting me in this state. You're never going to touch me again. ARGH. Do you realize what I'm going through? No more kids. I'm done" she screamed in pain, gripping Prithvi's hand tighter as he tried to leave. "NO. You're not going ANYWHERE. STAY HERE!"

The doctor looked at Prithvi sympathetically, urging him to stay with his wife and not trouble her more than she was already in. Soon enough though, Damini gave birth to two beautiful babies, a boy and a girl. Prithvi stared in awe as the nurses took them to clean them up before they came back to hand one of them to each of the new proud parents.

Taking his child into his own hands was the happiest thing in the world for Prithvi. He looked over to see Damini cradling his baby girl, until she looked up at him smiling. Prithvi sat down on the bad next to her and he leaned over to press a kiss to her forehead "Thanks Damini. You've made me the happiest person alive today. But you didn't mean everything you screamed before right?" he questioned, a little smirk playing on his face.

"Prithvii. I would never be able to live without you, and well I was just in pain before" she responded shyly, before she softly placed her lips on his cheek. The two then sat admiring their babies, the two new entries in their lives.

"Congratulations to the new parents!" everyone screamed as they entered the hospital room. However they were immediately shushed by Prithvi, who glared at them before saying "Shhh. My babies are sleeping. Let them sleep in peace."

Everyone smiled at the two new overprotective parents, before Avni and Suman came to take each baby and show them off to the family. Sameer then announced to everyone "This will be me in eight months. Hain. I'm going to be a papa."

Balraj and Suman and Ila were the happiest. They were going to be grandparents again! They couldn't ask for anything more. Damini, Prithvi and Varun offered their congratulations to the couple, before Prithvi exclaimed "It's not as easy as it looks Bhai. Along with this, you'll also have to experience midnight cravings, running around at 3 am trying to find pani puri, mood swings, oh you'll be sure to have fun."

Roshni was the only one who didn't look so happy with the news. Noticing this, Damini called over her youngest sister and asked her what the problem was. "Diiiiii. It's not like I'm not happy that Avni di is pregnant. But I do want to get married. I waited for you and Jeej to have your babies, but I'm not waiting for Avni di. I want to get married" she whined.

Everyone smiled at her childishness while Varun blushed profusely, [I]Yes. He had finally proclaimed his love for Roshni after his brothers' weddings. Avni and Damini had to convince him that Roshni did love him and had to push him for a whole month before he finally worked up the courage to take her on a romantic date and propose to her, telling her how he loved her childishness, her innocence, her protectiveness, and overall Her. Needless to say, Roshni was over the moon with this news. She didn't care that he had help from her sisters, but she was extremely happy that Varun had finally proposed that she couldn't wait to get married! [I]

Sameer eased Roshni's complaints though, saying "You don't have to wait this time. Hamara bechara Varun" and Suman added "Yes. No more waiting. I want my youngest bahu home with the rest of her family as soon as possible."

One year later……..

"Prithvi. Hurry up and get ready. It's Sunday and you know what that means" said Damini, as she pushed her husband off the bed, waking him up.

"Sameer. Aaj Sunday hain. Get downstairs. NOW" screamed Avni, as she cradled her baby in her arms and pushed Sameer away.

"VARUN. Gooooooo. It's Sunday!" yelled Roshni, as Varun tried to pull her back into his arms.

The three men grumbled and groaned and whined and complained all the way downstairs. Today was Sunday and that meant that the men had to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All the men, including Balraj. The women laughed, watching their husbands in the kitchen before turning back to the breakfast table, and screaming "Hurry. We want our food!"

Damini turned to look at her two children, who were sitting in their high chairs. "Simran. Kush. You both have to eat your breakfasts now" she said, looking at her children giggling. Getting up, she placed a soft kiss on their foreheads. "Baby!" they both screamed, wanting to see Veer, Sameer and Avni's son, the small four month old baby who the entire family adored.

Damini however distraced them from their thoughts, placing the food in front of them, and feeding them.

The loud clattering of pots and pans in the kitchen brought all the women out of their respective worlds. "Ugh. These men. They can't do anything without us" they said, shaking their heads.

Slowly, Sameer and Varun poked their heads out of the kitchen "Bhabhi. Can you pleasssse help us?"

Damini looked at the other women, who were furiously shaking their heads no. "Sorry Devarjis. You were the ones that challenged us that you could cook better than us AND that you would cook for us every Sunday. So it's all you. Can't help" saying so, she turned away giggling.

Forty minutes later, the men gave up. "We're going out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We can't do this anymore" they exclaimed, throwing away their aprons and chefs hats.

Roshni picked one of the aprons up, her hands on her hips, questioning them "So what was the need for all this show, huh? Oh yeah. We're all great chefs. No need to lie"

Suman went and pulled her three sons ears, "See. You don't challenge my bahus. You understand?"

"Sorry Ma" They all stated, as they all looked down in shame.

"Hurry up and get ready then. We have a long day ahead of us. Shopping!" exclaimed the girls, as they got ready and pushed their husbands to their rooms to get ready also.

"Wait shopping?" questioned Prithvi, wondering where this had come from.

"Well of course. Your punishment for not cooking for us" smirked Damini. "Don't worry. I won't make you carry any of the bags. Simran and Kush and Veer are more than enough for you and Sameer. Varun will be helping us"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh" groaned all the men, following their wives with their kids in their hands. How they wished they could say no to them, but they loved them too much.

Yes. Life was good. Love had taken over the Saxena family, keeping each of them tied to one another in a bond so strong that it would never break, not for eternity.

**********************************************************************************

Hi Everyone! So that was the last update for this story :) I hope you all enjoyed it. To everyone who read, thanks a lot for reading and commenting! I really appreciated it and I can definitely say it motivated me to write more.

I'll send out PMs soon, but once again, I hope you enjoyed this small story in tribute to LNMDJ for its aniversary!

Cheers!
~Naina

zain_aliya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey naina... enjoyed it completely.... D whole story was grt....loved reading it evrytime....
u hv narrated it beautifully... i must se u r a wonderful writer...
its sad dat it ended...
do cm up wid such treats soon....
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it all, bus woh last me cooking waala chodke🤣🤣🤣
coz i don't like giving up at it🤣
sorry for not commenting earlier but it was fabulous, If only it could be longer..........................you know i am one greedy person🤣