A Love Celebration:Anniversary Special-1,7,8,11

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone! This is a really short short story in celebration of the anniversary of this show :) All the couples will be involved in this and I hope you guys like it!

A Love Celebration

Chapter One:

Gujral Mansion:

Damini sat in front of the mirror, getting ready for her date with Prithvi. Today was their Six Month Anniversary of dating and she wanted it to be an extra special night for the both of them. When she had earlier asked him where they were going tonight, he had remained tight-lipped about the entire situation. "It's a surprise. You'll find out later" he had replied, turning away to continue tending to the horses.

She continued getting dressed, wearing a short black dress that came to just above her knees and throwing on a pair of high silver heels. Putting on a silver bracelet and a pair of earrings, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Satisfied with her appearance Damini carefully walked towards her door, slowly opening it and checking left and right to ensure no one was there.

The fact was, she didn't want anyone else in her house to find out about her and Prithvi, not that they weren't serious, but because she knew Avni and Roshni would make fun of her for dating someone whom she had argued and supposedly hated in the beginning.

Seeing that the coast was clear, Damini tried to slowly tiptoe outside of her room. She had forgotten all about her heels, which made a loud canking noise whenever she took a step.

"Damini beta. Where are you going?" questioned her mother, Ila Gujral, who just seemed to have popped out of nowhere.

"Um'um'Mama. Mama aap? Yahan? Aap tho sorahi thi na?" replied Damini, wondering how to get herself out of this situation and not keep poor Prithvi waiting downstairs.

"Haan Beta. Lekin apki heels. They're very loud you know. By the way, why are you so dressed up?" she questioned.

"Woh..aaj'aaj Mehta house mein ek party hain, so I was going there."

"Why don't you take Avni and Roshni with you too. As is, the Mehtas are good family friends and I can't go anyway because of my health." Before Damini could protest though, Avni and Roshni were called and told to get ready for the party.

Soon, the three sisters made their way downstairs, and stepped out the door, where, to Avni's and Roshni's shock, Prithvi was standing, a bouquet of roses in his hand, leaning against the his car.

"Damini diii. What is Prithvi doing here?" squealed Roshni, as she saw the handsome hunk.

"Han. Aur woh roses ke saat?" questioned Avni, raising her eyebrow in a questioning look as she looked at her sister.
"Roshni'Avni'Prithvi's my boyfriend. We've been dating for six months, and before you say anything get in the car" stated Damini, quite hesitantly, as she walked towards the front seat of the car.

Prithvi just stood there shocked, staring at Damini, the girl who had made him promise not to tell anyone about their relationship, not even his own brothers and his parents. He was, to put it simply, utterly shocked that Damini had actually told someone else. However, Damini told him to quickly get in the car.

Once the four were comfortably settled, with Prithvi and Damini in the front and Avni and Roshni sitting in the back, the two younger sisters looked at their older one with a questioning look on their faces.

"Yes. It's true. We both are going out."

"Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! That's so exciting! You have a boyfriend and he's soo handsome. But wait di, I thought you didn't like Prithvi" stated Roshni, whose face went from excited to confused in 2 seconds.

Avni, however, was less enthusiastic about this entire situation. "Roshni, they obviously like each other, and that's why Damini di would even agree. So we're disrupting some kind of date here?"

Prithvi jumped in with his response, "Well, not disrupting. But Damini and I were going to celebrate our six month anniversary today" he replied, hinting that he wanted to be alone with his girlfriend.

"Di. I think you should tell Mama. I mean she would want to know, wouldn't she?" questioned Avni, still very hesitant and not wanting to hide this from her mother.

Damini however was adamant in denying this idea. "If either of you breathe a word of this to Mama, then I'll definitely tell her about your guys too. Don't even try to. And could you guys, please please please go to dinner elsewhere tonight?" she added, really wanting to spend time with Prithvi.

"Our guys?" questioned Avni and Roshni at the same time.

"Don't play around with me girls. Avni, I know you definitely like that park bench wale as more than a friend, and you Roshni, never stop talking about the Teacher's Assistant at your college" replied Damini cheekily, a small smile falling on her face as she realized how she would keep her relationship a secret.

"Humph. Fine Di" replied both of her sisters, after understanding that their secrets were out too.

"So. Where do you want me to drop you guys off?" questioned Prithvi, as he grinned at the way Damini had taken hold of the situation.

Who are these mystery men in Avni's and Roshni's lives?

So everyone, that was the first part :) Hope you guys all liked it. The next parts will definitely have more romance...so i hope you continue reading. I'll probably wrap it up by Thursday, Friday at the latest.

As always, do read and comment, and for those of you who read my FF: A Journey of a Lifetime, I'll update that soon, I promise!

~Naina
Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avnee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written. Can't wait for the next part.

avnee
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!

Great start! Wonderfully written!👏

Looking forward to what happens next.

Do update soon!😃

Nachiket

alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
COULD U ADD ME TO THE PM LIST ,VERY INTERESTED IN KNOWING WHAT COMES NEXT
zain_aliya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear... it was surely a treat 4 d anniversary.... PriDa dating...wow...

continue soon.... eager 2 kno wt happens nxt....

continue soon....n do pm me....
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great,,,,,,,
cont. soon
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
hyy awesum part .. update soon ..
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part.. do PM me Naina..
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Excellentttttt⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
just awesome yar naina......loved the damzi's blackmail to her sis of there guys.....ahh soo realll...hahahah

very FRESH STORY LINE

thanx a zillion yar...this was needed...a new perspective

keep it conin gurl.....cant wait to read what happens next

btw u only write stories?
dont u want to make frnds?if yes i definetly wanna be one

LazyKid thumbnail
gr8 storyline
loved it
do continue soon
n pl add me to PM listEdited by ksawerdekar - 13 years ago