Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I typed up a big explanation for my no.. but I edited it..lol! Well, I agree with what someone said on the first page.. that oh yea.. i do love Akki-Kat.. but same pairings again and again get boring.. altho i am not a fan.. maybe aki-ash might surprise.. in khakhi they were sorta cute.. "yeh neeli aankhe mujhe marwayenge".. but how ash's character shot akki was painful..but their chemistry was ok..i guess. wada raha song and dil dooba were quite pop.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Akki-Kat chemistry is cute but overrated because I never found them that great. I like Kat-Ranbir better. Going back to the question, like most ppl already said it has to do with the script. Promotion of the film also can help. If both couples appear in interviews and they get along, that always helps. Recall Imran and Sonam, they were so comfortable with each off screan. And I don't like Aish with Akki at all. I prefer Akki-Kat.

But I think TMK with Akki and Kat will do better than AR because TMK is already hyped because of Akki-Kat jodi is back and also because of the director Farah Khan.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I prefer Akki Kat. But we never know. Akki Ash may surprise us.