Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tafseer

DJ will definitely support Akshara....as he has come to know what gem of a girl they have got as their bahu....😃 n that now they manofies her as their daughter , ab beti ki tarah rakhenge......😃 but i don;t think he will bring out Babli's truth sab ke saamne...but agar aata hai toh maza aa jayega....😆 😆

I have alot of hopes fro DJ ....he will make some serious changes ....if he could bend the rules 4 his daughter's happiness...he can certainly do this 4 his bahu...

🤗 4 DJ!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1trueluv

jaroor banta hai 🤗

I am back for a little while! 😃

awwwww...tanku..m also here only....😆
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I have alot of hopes fro DJ ....he will make some serious changes ....if he could bend the rules 4 his daughter's happiness...he can certainly do this 4 his bahu...

🤗 4 DJ!

exactly.....if love marriage can happen in their khandan then pallu going down is just nothing..he can surely do it.....😃 n i think he will do it....
aaj DJ par aapko bada pyaar aa raha hai...kya baat hai.......?? 😆😆 tab se u r going on giving hugs to him...😉
s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with nishita that daddaji will wear the sherwani to make Akshara happy and he will let her have the pallu off but she will continue to wear it to make him happy.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrk_fan

guys i have a strong feeling the daddjee is going to let akshara free from her pallu .........after todays epi i guess he will def ask her to relax n not take the pallu

lets wait and see tmw. maybe he will or maybe not!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_daya79

i agree with nishita that daddaji will wear the sherwani to make Akshara happy and he will let her have the pallu off but she will continue to wear it to make him happy.

Na na I never said she will continue wearing it. I said if the pallu had to stick on then they wouldnt have brought up the issue in the first place. Dj has been observing a lot these days...he heard Naitik speak out on the pallu. Also, he overheard Aksh talking about how she was yelled at by Gayatri when her pallu came off. Dj has started thinking in favour of Aksh......hopefully. Fingers crossed 😃 😃
RiSha12384 thumbnail

exactly.....if love marriage can happen in their khandan then pallu going down is just nothing..he can surely do it.....😃 n i think he will do it....
aaj DJ par aapko bada pyaar aa raha hai...kya baat hai.......?? 😆😆 tab se u r going on giving hugs to him...😉

pata nahi kyu....but i am feeling the luv....hehe...and if he really abolishes the pallu from akshi's life...i will send him jaado ki Jhappi's, paapi's and what not 😃

the look on gayatri's and bubbles faces with be well worth it :D
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pata nahi kyu....but i am feeling the luv....hehe...and if he really abolishes the pallu from akshi's life...i will send him jaado ki Jhappi's, paapi's and what not 😃

the look on gayatri's and bubbles faces with be well worth it :D

That will be awesome...nobody can point their fingers at Akshara if Dj does this 🥳 🥳
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hope it happens!!it will be just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waiting 4 today's epi.....
pata nahi dadda jee  bomb phorein ge ya pyaar ki barsaat karein ge aj akshara par..............leta hope 4 gdddd
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

they will ask Mamu..khaane ke naam par chooda de de'....🤣 🤣

🤣🤣🤣
Rajshree - dedo mamu.. bhagwaan tumhe 1000 kachoriya, 5000 ghujiya, 500 ltr lassi dega.... 😆