LTL Express - Issue #14

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #14

NOTE: Sorry for delay…internet at work was acting up all day yesterday…phir had my cousins 21st b-day party…and then I was dead tired…so here's the news letter today

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts with kala telling her sisters why and how she took the bullet and that if she didn't interfere then the bullet would've hit dutta. Kishore hears the conversation and is shocked because he thought kala turned good but then he realized taking the bullet was part of her evil plan. Kishore goes to where babi is bandaging naku's hand and feels bad for naku. Kishore gives naku a preach and says naku needs to awake the god in dutta. Naku sits next to dutta and starts to clean the wound but when she touches the wound with the cotton dutta gets up and looks at naku angrily. He doesn't let her clean the wound and tells her to leave and asks how long she is going to put up with the act? Then naku says that she's been showered with lots of sins but one deed that she's extremely proud of is her love.

Naku walks toward dutta and looks into his eyes and says "ek gunaah kia, Apse Pyaar" which makes dutta really mad and he stares at naku and then quickly walks away. Baji tells dutta he couldn't find anna and dutta starts scolding baji and baji just listens. Dutta tells baji to only come to him when he finds out where anna is  and after dutta walks off in anger aai sahib comes. Baji tells aai that dutta is not the same dutta he was before. Baji's men tell him that dutta is going to Hyderabad and dutta said not to follow him and he told them not to tell baji which makes baji really sad. Kala tells aai that they should throw naku out of the house before dutta comes back and babi overhears the conversation.

Babi goes to naku and starts wiping of her color and tells her that when everyone sees her real beauty they'll love her and dutta will forgive her but naku says I'll take of my color once she proved her innocence to dutta. Kala tells naku and her family to get out of the house and then orders the bodyguards to throw them out but then naku says she's dutta's wife and she won't leave until dutta tells her to. Then kala takes a gun from one of the BG and points at naku and then Kishore says its dutta's orders that naku stays and then kala stops.  Baji comes and tells everyone that dutta's helicopter crashed in the jungle on the way to Hyderabad.

Precap: everyone is shocked and baji says he's going to find dutta and bring him back and Kishore is comforting aai  and naku looks extremely shocked

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello TaShaians! How u doin? I am ok...ok. Just too busy! I havent caught up on the discussions for the past 2-3 days as well as the FFs for the whole of this week! And guess what? Today I am going for an AR Rehman concert :D I have been prepping myself from the past week by hearing only Rehman songs. Btw wasnt this week a complete filler? Dutta down means LTL ki gaddi cant move forward. We had to make do with filler incidents, scenes and episodes once Dutta left for Hyderabad. *Disappointed muh*. Just imagine the irony of the situation...if MR would have been heathly this week would have been a total Dutta week as he was supposed to fill in for Mahi during her break. *Almost breaking down to tears at the opty lost*
Anyways for now a big thanks to all our FF writers for making the weekends easier to pass without TaSha. Now coming to business...SOTW business...

TaSha
No marks for guessing which one it is. There was just one TaSha scene this week. On Monday after this scene I was so excited that finally I got a proper TaSha only scene for the SOTW. Who knew then it would be the only TaSha scene this week and maybe for god knows how long. I was jumping up and down with joy that finally we will see some clash in TaSha relationship with Naku putting up a fight to save her marriage and her man. Just as I had expected her to do. But yeh kya...MR's surgery ne sab kuch phuss kar diya! Anyways MR and Dutta is precious to us...so we wish Mishal a speedy recovery. Get well soon Mishal! We are all waiting for our heart-throb to return with a bang!
Coming to the scene I am sure all of us have seen it repeatedly. So I wont describe it in detail. Naku after receiving a pep talk from Kishore returns to Dutta's room with renewed vigour armed with just her self-belief and a first aid box. Dutta had hurt himself earlier by breaking a bottle on his hand to provoke/torment Naku. Just as she had expected he is unmindful of the physical pain the wound is causing him. Naku tries to tend to his wound but Dutta reacts angrily and asks her to go. When Naku starts to go it seems that Dutta cant believe she is really going. Like happier days he again says "Ruk jaa". But this time he tries to taunt Naku's love and asks her how long will she wear this mask of innocence?
Naku confidently replies to him that she has been accused of many crimes but she is proud of one crime and that is the crime of loving him. She loves him and will always love him. Dutta is simply overwhelmed hearing Naku say she loves him despite him tormenting her so much. Naku further says she has faith in the Lord and he will bring out the truth. All this leaves Dutta Shreeram Patil speechless. Finally Mrs. Patil ne Mr. Patil ki bolti bandh kar di after nearly 1-1/2 months for us(2 days for the characters). And Dutta who was ordering Naku to leave...left the room himself. Phew! So he took his first step to realizing who's the boss in the house from now on. Great! Though I guess after the jungle mein mangal Dutta will be all set to take on wifey again.
We have discussed this scene to the minutest details and why we loved it. First of all we loved it that finally Naku showed Dutta that she is a sherni and she is going to fight back. If hate is his weapon then love is hers. If he wants to take the path of self destruction then she will pull him back. Then we loved how she confidently reaffirmed her feelings for him one more time. Usually television heroines are coy when it comes to expressing their feelings for the man they love so Naku is a refreshing change. I hope other telly heroines pick some points from Naku. And yes given Dutta's self deprecating nature and the torment he goes thru every moment he needs someone who will love him to the core and openly. Then we loved how she annoyed and riled Dutta when he realized that all his efforts till now has gone down the drain. But most of all what I loved is how she felled a ferocious don with one simple 'I love you'. Admit it or not Dutta or anyone else wants to be loved. When he got love in return for hate he was so overwhelmed that he didnt know what to do. Great job Naku....go for it!

Others
With MR recuperating from his surgery this week completely belonged to Mahi and Naku. At first I thought the DuJi scene on Tuesday would go here. But Mahi as Naku stole the show on Thursday's episode so the scene where Naku says no one can throw her out as she is Dutta's wife gets the SOTW.
In this scene till the point Naku when Kala drags Naku out to the hall and throws her on the floor many of us thought we will see yet another weepy heroine pleading with her in-laws to keep her...she is innocent...loves her pati and all that and more. But Naku is no ordinary heroine...she is afterall a don's wife. While Kala ordered the guards to kick out Naku...Naku reminded them authoritatively that she is Dutta Shreeram Patil's wife. Will they dare to touch her? Staying in the house is Dutta's orders. She reminded her in-laws that whether they accept it or not she is now Dutta's wife. She wont go anywhere till Dutta tells her to go. If he wants to kill her then she will die happily.
Didnt Naku just rock in that scene? Even her own mother and brother didnt expect that from her. But I expected Naku to do exactly what she did ie express her authority as Dutta's wife. I hope this was not one off and Naku retains the sherni attitude with her inlaws and husband. Dutta's sisters taunted her for being scared despite being Dutta bhau's wife. They must be biting their tongues now. And the best thing abt the whole situation is the smirk is now robbed off Kala's face and she will regret the day she decided to frame Naku for Supriya's elopement which resulted in Naku becoming their vahini. Btw did anyone notice how Kishore looked as proud as a peacock at Naku's Mrs. Dutta Shreeram Patil act? As if she was slapping Kala on his behalf. Also Suds and Rups acted weird. As if they are torn b/w admiring Naku for her guts for taking on Kala head to head and irritation at Naku for her Mrs. Dutta Shreeram Patil act. I dunno if that was bad acting or not. But if its bad acting why do they have to focus the camera on these two characters? Aai sahib's expressions in this scene made me again wonder if she is the badi hasti...her expressions were more like "Shit...this girl is ruining all the carefully laid out plans". But the weirdest thing abt the scene was not a single closeup shot of Kala. I guess the reason is Aashka's eye infection. So get well soon Aashka! You are precious to us and Kala is precious to Fivr!

Couple SOTW:Yes...yes now there are so many couples on LTL that this section is the toughest. But still its always the original dostana couple which wins hands down. The DuJi scene from Tuesday's epi when Dutta is drinking heavily thinking about Naku. He's PISSED at the effect she has on him even when his is supposed be hating her. Baji ofcourse made the mistake of going near the sher when he's in THAT mood...and Dutta got his punching bag walking up to him. He verbally punched Baji solidly and walked away. And Baji stood there and listened to Dutta's verbal lashing like a dutiful wife. Methinks even Baji like Naku should have said "I love you bhau" and overwhelmed Dutta with so much love.

Pep-talk scene of the week:From the Monday episode between Kishore and Naku. We now even have a jodi name for the duo KisKu. Hehehe! And yes Naku did Kishore proud...she did what he couldnt do in so many years to Kala.

Useless SOTW:Ok I always rate Babi-Naku scenes highly...but the scene b/w mother-daughter on Wednesday was completely a filler with no purpose other than to buy time. How did Babi think Naku's beauty will convince Dutta or anyone else of her innocence. Will it not just add to her crimes? Its always Babi who is the practical one but this scene she was out of character. Anyways I am glad Naku still had her brains working and reason with her mother. Naku very rightly said that for Dutta looks dont matter...he trusted her despite how she looks and will love her despite how she looks. If he falls for her fair skin that wouldnt be love at all.
But in the scene I must say Mahi looked really pretty with the black makeup and stunning without it. Dutta will not be able to take his eyes off her in the future. If Dutta loses his Dutta bhau edge in the future it will all be becuz he will be too deewana after Naku to bother abt bhaugiri.
Apart from the scene being filler we had to see Dutta's 3 sisters take a sloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww march to Naku's room all walking together as if they had practised it for hours. The scene ended at the sisters shocked faces...they looked so shocked as if they had seen KisKu hugging Naku or maybe Dutta and Babi hugging.

Slowest SOTW:Breaking news from Baji on Dutta's copter crash scene in Thursday's episode. But I like Naku have full faith in Dutta. Without doing the tammana poori of having his suhaag raat he cant tapkofy. I am sure this is all bhau's plan to get Anna out in the open. Naku will prolly end up foiling his plan in some way and Dutta will have to return to save his dharampatni.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

sigh* This week has been amazing as far as dialogues go - I am not going to lie, I was stunned into silence in the very beginning of the show on Monday. But then I just saw the Cameroon-Denmark match and I'm sort of in my "low" place right now. Either way, I'll try to make this entertaining.. *deep breath*

Dialogue

Male

"Tumhare samne do raste hain – pehla rasta, tum abhi isi waqt apne aap ko khatam kar do. Ya phir doosra rasta, tum apne ander baithey bhagwan pe vishwas kar k unse larne k shakti prap karo. Faisla tumhe karna hai Nakku!" – Kishore (June 14th)

This had to be the dialogue of the week! Just had to! If for no other reason then just for the fact that THIS dialogue causes a cascade of absolutely mind blowing scenes from Nakku! Kishore did not enable Nakku and he did not sympathize with her. He just simply put the whole issue in perspective by showing her the two "paths" or options she had now - kill her self or stand up and fix this mess! Sit back and let people walk over you or walk to all those people and give them a piece of her mind! And giving them a piece of her mind she did! So here's to Kishore and his motivational speeches - it's no wonder he was a teacher! I can almost picture children outdoing themselves to prove to Kishore how great they can be just at his say so. *stares in awe* Brilliant!

Female

"Waise toh mere sir par kayi gunnah hain, pun aik gunnah jis par Nakku ko naaz hai woh hai uska pyaar…" – Nakku (June 14th)

*stares at the screen*

*realizes she's holding her breath*

Oh. My. God.

*hyperventilates*

One line, one dialogue and it left EVERYONE including Dutta speechless! Nakku had been told time and again that she was wrong and this time she just embraced it. YES, she says, I'm wrong! But I'm only wrong in loving you and THAT crime I'm willing to commit over and over again. She stood up with such fierceness, such guts - she told Dutta that regardless of how many crimes she might be blamed for, her one and ONLY crime is something she would be proud to do again. And Dutta was stunned into silence. Nakku is a woman of few words just like Dutta - but jab bolti hai toh sab ki bolti band ho jati hai! *stares with her jaw hanging*

Literary Gem

Male

"Poore sheher mein, sala akar k bolta hoon main k mere ilaqe mein parinda bhi par nahi mar sakta! Aik chirya! Aik chirya mere ghar sey hi phur ho gayi!" – Dutta (June 15th)

For a man as "closed up" as Dutta, THAT is the ultimate blow - to hurt him as intimately as Supriya did. Because you can prepare for outside attacks and you can blame the success of those attacks on several factors like time and improper preparations. But HOW do you explain your failure at protecting yourself and your family from someone INSIDE the house. Koi ghar mein ghus k var karey toh it leaves you weak, exposed and humiliated. And Dutta feels all three - plus the sting of betrayal from Nakku's involvement. He has always been too "emotional" when it came to attacks on his house and personal life and this was the ultimate blow. THIS was what was bothering him so much in reality - k koi ghar mein ghus k us ki naak k neechey sey var kar k bach gaya! THAT he cannot handle.. I loved how this dialogue portrays that - using something as "free" as a bird, yet also something as "exposed" and "weak" as a flying bird. I mean isn't it easier to hunt for birds just because they are so easily visible as they fly in the open sky, yet here they missed one as it flew right in front of their faces. Amazing!

Female

"Ye duniya hai-ich aisi – chehre ka rang dekh k admi ki keemat karti hai." – Baabi (June 16th)

I really loved this line - every time I go to a store, I go for the "pretty" thing. I step towards the "shiny" object and don't look twice at something that isn't "bright and colorful". And it's almost baffling to realize that the same applies to people. How we can judge a person and thier value just by the way they look. And how we never realize the wrong doings of this decision. I love how Babi just simply said that "rang dekh k admi ki keemat karti hai" - if they like what they "see" they "price" you accordingly. *sigh* Kudos sir! Kudos!

Oye Hoye

"Maine kisi ko koi dhoka nahi diya. Aik gunnah kiya – Apse pyaar!" – Nakku (June 14th)

"Main Dutta ShreeRam Patil ki patni hoon. Yaani tumhare Dutta Bhao ki patni. Haath lagao gai mujhey? Ghar sey nikalo gai mujhey?" – Nakku (June 17th)

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Frndz…

So hwz u all …..must b missing Dutta …..Yhhh ,,me too missing him ….the show is so soona soona without him ,,,but then he has to rest …I just pray that he gets well soon & gives a rocking re-entry ..

Well ,, another drag week …nuthin much happened ..same repetitive scenes between Babi & Naku ,,but at least we got one Tasha scene …& Naku just rocked this week …Sher ki sherni bhi bolne lagi hai & ain't we glad …Cmon Naku ….dikhado sabko who 's the boss …

The  1st W & F moment of this week is the scene between Babi & Naku ……A very touching & a beautifully done scene where Babi is bandaging Naku hands ..Kishore is there overhearing their convo ..Naku is feeling guilty at having shot Kala ,,she feels that she has been the reason of giving pain to Dutta & everyone … … Babi comforts her that she is with her in her every pain  & whatever tests she goes through ..When Naku asks Babi that hw is she going to cope if Dutta keeps on taking tests like this she feels that she is not strong enough …she thinks her life as useless which cannot give happiness to the man she loves so wants to die so as to relieve him of his pain & torment through which he is going through …Aaye on hearing this cries & scolds her how can she even think of leaving her aaye ..Kishore who is over hearing their convo comes inside & drives sense  into Naku by choosing the right path & that God is still with her …he encourages her to b strong so as to fight with the demons that seem to have taken hold on Dutta  & bring him back on the right path ,,,she will face many hurdles & test ,,but then she has to pass them all …he also consoles Babi as not to worry as Naku is the one made for Dutta ..

The 2nd W & F moment is the scene where Naku goes to Dutta to clean his wound ..Omg ,,,I just luved this scene ….Didn't Dutta look just HAWTT lying on the bed there ….* drooling & swooning * …nw nw ,,no ahem ,,ahem  thoughts …It was such a sweet scene ….Way to go Naku …Naku tries to clean Dutta wound but he pulls away his hand … luved the way Naku pulled his hand back but then he snaps back at her …Why Dutta why ,,u hav to b so mean to her & us also ..thoda to kareeb aane do …arey ye main kya likh rahi hoon ….mera dhyan kidhar jar a raha hai …ahem ,,ahem ..So where was I ..Yh ,,,Naku trying to clean Dutta wound  & Dutta acting akhroo …Dutta tells that u feel pain in seeing me in pain coz u love me so much ,,,he asks her 4 hw long she is going to carry on her innocent act to which Naku replies that she has committed only one crime & that is of loving him & she feels proud of her love & is not ashamed of it …she further sayz that she has faith in God & one day her innocence will come out ..Dutta ki bolti band …he just leaves 4rm there …hahahaaaa .. I just luved Naku determination here to win his trust back ..& not to say the courage with which she spoke in front of Dutta….

The 3rd W & F moment is the  continuation of this scene where Dutta is at the bar drinking & thinking of what Naku said ..he looks real angry & did I say  HOT ,,* drooling again * …Okkiee back ..LOL …Baaji cums there & Dutta nikaloes all his frustration on him …Felt so bad 4 Baaji ….bechara was shell  shocked as to what hit him …He is nearly in tears in 4rnt of Aaye .. Awww Baaji …*here a jadoo ki jhappi 4 u ..*

The 4th W & F moment is the scene where Babi asks Naku to reveal her beauty to every one,,,Babi  is feeling guilty  that she has snatched away Naku face by hiding her beauty ,,,she wants to reveal her face to world & tell them that her daughter is not ugly ,,,she is beautiful  outside & as a matter of fact even 4rm inside …but Naku refuses that she wants to prove her innocence first & that looks doesn't matter to Dutta ,,,she sayz that she is gonna do whatever he sayz ..

The 5th W & F moment is the scene where Naku just stood up against Kala & refused to leave the house …Wow ,,wat  a scene ,,,just luved her courage & the way she spoke ..she tells them that she is Dutta Shriram Patil wife & only he can ask her to leave the house & no one else ..

The 6th scene where we should hav cried & mourned but we r not doing it …* burst outs laughing * …do the CVs think we r gonna buy the crap  that Dutta chopper crashed & he is dead sumthing ….No way ….Hw can he die so soon ….abhi to uski SR baaki hai …* shocked at what I wrote * ,,,ahem.. ahem ..* blushing *..to sahi to likha hai ….Dutta to is shw ki jaan hai …* Hayee…bak in lala land *….abhi to SR phir Dutta  juniors ki line lagni hai .... CVs  usko maar ke to dikhaye ,,,,show ko duba denge * gives a warning * ..Don u dare even think bout it ..

Mishal get well soon & Take Care ..we missing u too much ..

Okkiee that's it 4 this week …

Hav a rocking weekend ..

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Good Morning Girls. I'm dying here.

*Aisha = Dying*

Seriously. It's that time of month again, i just got two teeth out this morning and I also got braces four days ago. My mouth is absolutely agony despite dosing myself with paracetamol and ibuprofen and please don't even ask me about the cramps.

*Aisha Feels Exhausted*

I'm 23 years old and I decide to get braces now. How stupid is that? Actually I didn't really have a choice. My wisdom teeth are coming through (which is just more agony) and because I have no room in my mouth my front teeth are getting shoved forward, so to stop my front teeth coming out I got braces. God. But anyways. Enough about my dental problems. What a week, huh?

*Aisha Grins*

CVs! You really made me happy!

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to CVs*

Usually Monday episodes are quite slow but THIS Monday's episode was BRILLIANT! Do the CVs read our Newsletter? Cause everytime I complain the following week I get results! Remember I asked for a TaSha Scene, a GOOD TaSha Scene, don't care how long, just as long as it was TaSha? I got it. Then I also said we need some more Kishore. Damn it, I GOT IT!

*Aisha Parties*

And seeing as how Mishal is ill and Aashka has an eye infection and Mahi is exhausted by coming backwards and forwards from wedding to set, this week was pretty damned good! I actually don't even mind that the story has moved only a day forward in LTL time! The dialogues and acting was simply MIND-BLOWING.

*Aisha Applauds LTL Stars*

THIS is why I love this show! It has amazing actors, amazing storylines and unbelievable attention to detail! Can't wait for next week! Shall we get on with it then?

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku Talks About Dutta to Baabi

Now despite this being a slow week for storyline, the acting and dialogues were really on a whole other level! And this Scene where Baabi is trying to remove Naku's make-up and Naku turns around to tell her not to was just one of those Scenes in my opinion! I understood Baabi's logic and reasoning. In her experience a pretty face can melt anyone. Because in this world outer beauty is the most important thing and noone looks at the inner beauty of a person. If Naku shows her True Face then everything will be solved because in this world beauty is the answer to everything. I know it does sound a little one-sided but Baabi was under emotional stress after all and we can't really blame her for thinking this. Of course if the Evil Trio find out what Naku really looks like that would be even more of a reason to kick her out!

So anyways, Naku then turns around and she tells Baabi why she's wrong. She is wrong because Dutta didn't befriend her because of her face. He didn't trust her because of how she looks. He befriended and trusted her because he saw the beauty of her heart and now when he feels he has been betrayed it is her heart that he doubts. Dutta is a man who is definitely One of a Kind. Looks mean nothing to him. It is what is inside a person's heart that is the most important to him. And when Naku was explaining this to Baabi I really did feel all gooey inside. Naku knows Dutta so well! She understands the way he thinks, everything he says and everything he doesn't say. In a way, Naku is a link for us, the viewers, to get an inside look into Dutta's mind. And that to me was such a Sweet Moment because it showed that Naku's Love isn't a shallow Love. It's deep and true because it sees below the surface of Dutta and straight to his heart. I love this girl.

*Aisha Smiles Mistily at Naku*

Shock Moment: Naku Explains Dutta's Feelings

Shock Factor: 8/10

(A truly lovely Scene. Mahi deserves a CRATE of Pepsi for that!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Dutta Nay Bajaya Baji Ka Band Baja

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Now who else thought this would go to Sudarshan? I did. Really I honestly thought that this Week Sudarshan would take this Moment. He did last week, you know. And let's face it, that Scene where Dutta is screaming at Baji wasn't supposed to be a funny one by any means. In fact it was quite scary in some ways. But I still laughed.

*Aisha Chuckles*

Bechara Baji! He's a guy who works with one of the most dangerous Dons in India and he still crumbles when he gets a telling off? Naku did not crumble the way Baji did when Dutta  yelled at him! In fact I think this is probably the first time Baji has been yelled at by Dutta! His heart was breaking I bet.

*Aisha Tries Not To Laugh and Fails*

And some of the lines Dutta came out with! That one about the grass? and then when he asked if Baji and his men were cutting fish?

*Aisha ROFL*

I think Anna has left some impression on Dutta if he's mentioning fish! I have to say I didn't really feel all that sorry for Baji!

*Aisha Ducks to Avoid Shoes*

And I am NOT sorry for laughing either!

Shock Scene: Dutta Yells at Baji!

(Mishal deserves a round of Applause for such brilliant acting! The anger looked so REAL and not exaggerated at all!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Sudarshan Smacks SethJi

*Aisha Glares*

Yeh Sudarshan bhi nah... He did make me laugh this week, I'll admit it. But what made me not put him in the Laughter Shock was this Scene when he Slapped SethJi.

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Sudarshan*

I really wanted to bash him in with a cricket bat when he did that! I mean, okay your phone fell. Is that any reason to Slap the hell out of a little kid? And how cute was SethJi looking in that Scene! SethJi! I have missed that little guy so much! And Sudarshan SLAPS him???

*Aisha Throws Eggs at Sudarshan*

Shock Moment: Sudarshan Slaps SethJi

Shock Factor: 6/10

(*Aisha Throws Shoes*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Kala Decides to Throw Naku Out. Again.

Again? Really Kala?

*Aisha Looks Dubiously at Kala*

Is it just me or is Kala losing it? First she makes this elaborate complex Plan. Then when it backfires SPECTACULARLY she tries to fix it by getting rid of Naku. Despite Dutta already telling everyone to mind their own beeswax. Or else. Why is Kala jumping headfirst into everything nowadays? I would have thought she would be more interested in learning who the Badi Hasti is? And okay I know that in LTL Time only three days have passed since the Wedding but doesn't that make Kala's plans to throw Naku out even more daft? Dutta is still raw with hurt. Throwing Naku out now would just backfire on her again.

*Aisha Gives Kala a Hard Look*

Kala. Come on. Try something new, hmm?

Shock Scene: Kala's Plan.

(The second time in two days? Really? *Aisha Looks Mystified*)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Baji's Heartbreak

I am so glad TaSha have not made this Moment this week! And I'm glad Baabi didn't make it here either. Baabi is great and everything but really. She's been crying so much in the past few weeks I'm surprised she hasn't dehydrated herself. This week the one person whose heart was really breaking and that too in full view was Baji's! First he gets yelled at by Dutta who tells him he's incompetent, wasting his time, can't do anything right and not to come near Dutta again until he's found Anna.

Dutta: "Tu apni shakal maat dekhana mujhey!"

THEN less that 12 hours later Baji finds out Dutta has gone off to face Anna ALONE without telling him. But the real icing on the cake and the Moment we really saw Baji's heart break was when Baji realises that everyone knows Dutta has gone. Everyone except him.

Baji: "Kya Bhao mein itna bhi bura nahin hu!

*Aisha Hands Out Tissues*

Poor Baji. His Band really got Bajoed didn't it?

Shock Moment: Baji's HeartBreak

(I didn't feel bad for Baji when he got yelled at. But I did feel bad when he realised Dutta had left him without telling him anything. Bechara. If that isn't a slap in the face what is?)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Naku and Kishore!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

YES! I knew we just had to bide our time! Naku has finally unleashed the Sherni within! And Kishore does deserve a little credit for it! His speech really woke Naku up and made her realise that crying ain't gonna get her anywhere! I love that guy! But NAKU! I love that girl even more!

*Aisha Jumps Around Crazily*

How BRILLIANT was that Scene? When Kishore told Naku she has two choices. Either she can kill herself or she can FIGHT! And what choice did Naku make? To fight, Damn it!

*Aisha Parties*

That Monday Scene where Kishore gave Naku the Pep Talk was just full of Awe-inspiring dialogue! It just made me feel bloody amazing to hear all that especially after the rhona-dhona we've had these last few weeks! But as great as Kishore was how BRILLIANT was Naky once she'd woken up??? She braved the Sher in his own lair! She gave him such a HATKE reply and to top it all off she turned around and shut Kala up as well!

*Aisha Cheers*

That Thursday episode where she stands up and  says:

"Mein Dutta Shriram Patil ki Patni hoon... haath lagao ge mujhe?"

Vah! Kya dialogue tha! Or kya delivery thi!

*Aisha Applauds*

Come on Sherni! Give that Sher a run for his money!

Shock Characters: Naku and Kishore!

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* I knew Kishore had it in him to rally the troops! And we all knew the Shenri just  needed a prod to wake her up!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Lying on His Bed

Dutta lying on his bed. How can that sentence not sound HOT?

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Not just that but I am amazed and awed by Naku's restraint! There lies Dutta, looking deliciously attractive, extremely Hot and he's all HERS and instead of jumping him like we all would have done, she sits beside him, as cool as you please, and tries to patch him up?

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

The girl must have a will of STEEL, I tell you. If that had been me...

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

And the way he LOOKED at her when she was walking away from him! How intense can a guy get??? And where the hell did Naku get those guts to stand up and re-confess her Love to him?! I would have just been a melted puddle of mush on the floor.

Shock Scene: Dutta and Naku. Hell YES.

(*Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Naku Confesses to Dutta Again

*Aisha Grins*

Ah Dutta! You Gorgeous Gadha, you! If you ask such a loaded question prepare to get a loaded reply! I seriosuly thought this week we would have no TaSha Scene. Not a proper, knee-melting, heart-racing Scene that is. I was wrong. How INTENSE was that Scene where Naku answered Dutta?

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Naku letting out the Sherni within and Dutta looking like he's been hit by a storm. WOW. He wanted to hear it. He wanted her to say it again, tell him how much she loves him. And boy, did he get it! That overwhelmed look he had just before he walked out was just unbelievable! NAKU did that! NAKU! I think I'm quite attracted to this Shenri-Mode.

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Ah Dutta! I cannot WAIT for you to fall for Naku! And I will be on Cloud Nine when you start falling for her!

Shock Moment: Naku Speaks Up

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* There are not enough words to describe this Scene in all it's Hot, HOT Glory. There was the Sher being faced by his Sherni! Have we ever had such an Intense Couple before??? I think not.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Hello everyone.. How's your week been? This week LTL wise it has been a roller coaster.. It started right on the top on Monday and then tuesday was
explosive but slowly we fell abit..(well it did for mee) then on wednesday we had a draaaag episode with Kala and the other two evil meanies.. Finally Friday..!! OMFH..!! Naku was just explosive.. =) If we had Dutta tearing off Baiji's head early off in the week, we had Naku telling the BG to GL..!! Just WoW..!!

Okaii.. now for my disappointment.. I am disappointed with Aai Sahib.. *sowee*.. but this week she really disappointed mee with her supporting Kala's plan..
Yes, she wants her son back but she is supposed to be the responsible one here.. She is the elder and if she is going to be part of this then we have no hope in Kala sudharofying.. I know some may not agree saying that in her place any mother would have done the same but is Aai so *can't think of a word now* stupid? that she doesn't see what Kala is intitally getting at?
Even after Dutta's warning.. Kala comes up with a pathetic plan and in puttara moah.. (son's love) she says do whatever i will support you?

In the whole family, not one person apart from Kishore..(love this man.. why can't all men be more like him?) have actually stuck up for Naku? Don't they know she is the same girl who could have left Dutta to die? Same Naku who was constantly on foot and hand for them?

Okaii.. I am going a bit too much now.. but i am just annoyed that the CV's are making everyone so brainless or brain dead at the moment... and I am disappointed in Aai for her even agreeing with Kala..

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

hey, hi n howdy all...how ya doin??? mwahz...

shucks things hav got so hectic 4 me in the last week...

im jus not finding tym 2 get online... *frown*...

missing CR,FF upd8s,chats n lots of crazy disscusion 2...*weep weep*...

it really sux...so much so that im having 2 watch eps l8...*grrr*

not that im missin

much wat wiv this drag pace n Duttaless eps...

but still...*big sigh*...

hope things are a lil less hectic nex week...

hav2 say im luving Naku's new attitude...vah *clap*...

She's fillin Dutta's take charge spot on LTL jus fyn while he's away...hehe...

ub kya karegi Kala...lol...

Whoa-K lets jump 2 shining stars b4 sumink calls my attention away n

im unable 2 finish my SSOTW...

sowee in advance if its not @ the usual level...

im lyk on borrowed tym while writing this...*looks @ her watch*...

but i dint wana b a kaam chor n not hand my section over...

Whoa-K so here goes...

Actor

This award can only go 2 one person this week...

no it's not Dutta...im sure yahi soch rahe honge na tum sab...hehe...

but this weeks shining star actor goes 2...

Mahi...

(again...i knw im so sowee)...

evy week i think 2 myself...that evy1 must b getting bored of my section

*sad face*

as its always Mahi, Mishal, Naku or Dutta...

but nex week will b diff...then after watching the weeks eps im lyk...

wat can i do...*shrugs*...meri koi galti nahi... really...

...i mean i can hardly give actor SS 2 Sudarshan...Lmao...

well i cud but i think i wud lose my spot on LTL xpress...

actually cum 2 think about it...that wud make Jaz happy...so no i wudnt lose my section...hehe haha...

jokes aside...lets see wat i thgt made Mahi actor shining star this week...

lyk i need 2 point anything out...sure u all agree that her acting had u all shocked

n yet feeling the need 2 clap @ the same tym...

Whoa-K so on mondays ep...there was another crying scene wiv her aayi..

where she was sad as hell about Dutta's zakhm n pain...

n how she thgt it wud b best 4 bappa 2 jus pick her up n end her lyf...

Naku's sadness was so very clear...n it was torture 2 watch...

Mahi's dialogues wer really sad n heartbreaking @ tyms 2...

n all wer delivered fantastic...espesh...

"main unnke bina nay jee sakti aayi...aur na main unnka dukh de sakti hoon...isse acha bappa mujhe utaale"...*wipes tears*...2 sad...

then wen Kishore came n tried 2 give Naku a wake up call...

Mahi's acting again was awesum..the way she was crying and yet thinking about

everything he was saying...the change in her started ryt there...

u cud jus tell his words wer having an effect...n that after this she wnt b backing down again...

u saw a new Naku on the scene where she was talking 2 Dutta...

Mahi's xpressions,screen presence n dialogues wer jus 2 good...

its lyk she was driven by sum unknwn force...

luved how wen Dutta pulled his arm away...Naku pulled it back...

the look on Mahi's face while doin that was awesum...n then wen she told Dutta...i made one mistake...

n that was luving u...but im proud of this mistake...n i will do it tym n tym again...i was lyk wow...

(my eyes wer lyk out of my head while watching this scene...

its no wonder Dutta was standing there in a wordless rage...)

on the ep wen Babi is trying 2 wipe away Naku's colour...

Mahi was again @ her acting best...the way she was making her aayi understand that...it will make no diff 2 Dutta...if her face is nice or not...he goes buy people's hearts...(awww Dutta miss ya u gadha)

the other bit that really killed it was...wen Kala was trying 2 kick Naku n her fam out...the way she got up off the floor n told the bodygaurds 2 jus try n touch her/throw her out...*hand claps*...

Naku really is a sherni...perfect acting 4m Mahi...

aur haila kya jodi hai...

Dutta shilaata rehta hai..."meri patni Nakusha Dutta Patil..."

aur Naku... "main Dutta Shriram Patil ki patni hoon"...

hehe...soooo cute na??? lol...

Character

Whoa-K guys this weeks Character shining star is a lil diff...

a lil good n a lil of the bad 2...hehe...

wat i mean 2 say is that its a joint SS...

that goes 2.. pati patni...

Kishore n Kala...

again sooooo cute na...hehe...

Kishore

he' really is the Mr nice guy of LTL...

(sure u all agree...especially our Aisha)...hehe...

its really so sad that he's stuck wiv n married 2 twisted Kala...

he deserves much better...no no Jaz he neither deserves or wants Naku...lol...

kya yaar...i cnt stop giggling about ur Kisku idea's...its jus so so wrong... *shakes head*...

Whoa-K so im sure its qyt ov y he's 1 half of our character shining star...

but 4 those of u who cnt guess...here goes...

its because of the wake up call he gave Naku this week...

after that talk...she was a changed Naku...

kya samjhaya Kishore ne... *claps*...

n the handing of the gun 2 her...vah vah...

its 2 bad his skills dnt work on...Baji n Aayi...

else he cud make them see that Naku cud never do the things she is been tortured n blamed for...

also another lil moment...that got Kishore SSOTW is wen he came 2 Setji's rescue...

the poor lil pumpkin head got slapped up...ye Sudarshan b na...how cud he...*grrrr*...

Kala

She is wivout a doubt one of the most conniving evil characters ever...

*tch tch* kya yaar itna kuch ho gaya...lekin vo baaz hi nahi aati...hehe...

Dutta ko ghar se gaye huwe doh mint nahi huwe...

ke she's telling aayi...we need 2 throw Naku out as she is the reason 4 Dutta's madness...it's wats best 4 Bhau...

& this act needs 2 b done while Dutta is away 4m home...

q ki usse ghar hote yeh kaam nahi ho sakta...

so very twisted of her...using xamples lyk karvi dwaa n all that...

she sure does knw how 2 work AS...

she was even sly enuff 2 say 2 AS that...jab Bhau wapas ghar aaye...mujhe bas uske gusse se bachaa lena...i'll do the rest...

Er hello shudn't u be resting...u jus got shot na...hehe...

ur plan failing days are back again Kala...

Naku's guna give u a run 4 ur money... *evil laugh*...

(wow that line works so well 4 Kala...as money is the only thing she's after)...

Whoa-K guys thats it 4 this week...

i really hope our Gadha is bk safe n sound next week...

missed him tonz...Duttaless eps totally suck...

also hope this draggin stops 2...

these CV's are trying 2 punish us 4 wat xactly??? *pulls a face*

catch ya's nex week sum tym...

Dutta thgts n dreamzzzz 2 ya all...

im out...x

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

ok…so usually this section is all about Kaala and/or Dutta…but this week…I was very impressed with someone else…Rups…I absolutely loved her blue churidar…it was so simple…yet young and fresh…I loved it…something I'd totally wear…you know…given I was a few pound skinnier…lol…but she looked very cute…I can totally see Baji falling for her…lol…I think the color and cut suited her very well…

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Kishore & Naku

Dostana Lines

Style Tips

And They Are BACK

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Full On Sherni Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU (duh!)…she rocked…absolutely ROCKED this week…she stood up to Kaala, the useless bodyguards and and and…she stood up to the Sher himself…Dutta! I know…I just know that like me…you lot were left speechless for the first few seconds and then you started cheering for her…I know I did…he he…the part when she tells Dutta that the only gunah she committed was loving him…and that she was proud of committing that gunah…OMG…OMG…that was priceless…then when she dares anyone to touch her and throw her out..omg…she totally put EVERYONE in their PLACE! go naku…hum tera yeh avtar kaabse dekhne ke liyeh taras rahe the…dehr se aaya lekin durust aaya!! she deserves a *woot woot*…

2. The Makeup Pros Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…(no points for guessing) NAKU & BABI…wow…I mean WOW!! did you see how fast she went from pretty to Naku to cake-faced Naku…*shocked muh*…how…just..HOW!? it was amazing…I honestly believe that if us ladies could do our makeup that fast…it would cut down on the number of arguments that take place between hubby and wifey when its time to go out…lmao….it was amazing…they could make a ton of money doing make up like that…lage raho…

3. The Teri Toh Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUNDAR…that man…oh I could just kill him after Thursdays episode….(don't look at me like that) …as much as I love his expressions and his stupid si baatein…nothing…absolutely nothing excuses hitting a child…woh bhi…for something so small…aur woh bhi..joh uska nahin hai…chi! our LTL clown has turned into one of those creepy clowns that you know is hiding a huge butcher's knife in their puffed out shoes or something…eeks…I hope he's back to his comical self next week…*fingers crossed*…

4. The Did-That-Just-Happen Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the EVIL TRIO (Kaala, Leela and Rups) …kya style hai...kya chal hai…kya adein hai…lmao!! how the three of them managed to synchronize their walks so perfectly is beyond me…it was flawless…but then again…none of the work…or got to school…or do anything for that matter…im paaka sure that jaab time milta hai…they put on the music and then have practice…walking practice…cuz you know what they say…practice makes perfect…lmao…chi…and the pace they walk…oh man…din raath mein badal jayega jaab tak yeh teena ghaar ka ek chakar lagayega…tauba…

5. The Character Used as A Prop Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…Aayi Sahib…haila…is this her first LTL Express Award? I cant remember but I think so…lol…any way…this week…other than maybe saying a few things to Kaala…Aayi Sahib was pretty much just a prop…she was there in most scenes…just standing in the background…chewing on her saree…wth is up with that!? bhuk lagi hai toh khaana kha lo…aapni saree khane ki kya zarurat hai…chi…

6. The Dil Ki Bhadas Nikaling Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…that's right…he does get an award despite being missing half the week…but omg…when Dutta went off on Baji…wow…I knew it was coming..i KNEW IT…because no way he was gonna remain that calm about Sups managing to run away…no way…just…no way …but then when he went off on Baji…I was like bechara…someone had to be on the receiving end…I felt bad that I was Baji…when Dutta asked how Sups managed to get away with all his (dutta's) people present…and how did Baji let it happy…one thought was on my mind…Baji was too busy manaoing Dutta ki shaadi ki kushiyaan…lmao…

Editors Note

hola people…happy Sunday…how's you all…he he…hope all is well…thanks to everyone for the job wishes…and yes…niece is doing much better…gonna go see her after work today…so what have you all been up to? other than drooling over Dutta… he he…its our 14th issue..so yay…I have to say that every issue just gets better and better….but haila…no shout outs…

speaking of the LTL Experss…we have an open position…we need a reporter for the LTL Bloopers Section…all interested parties…please apply within…position includes all benefits…vacation time, sick days, 401K, insurance (health, vision, dental), most importantly…it includes time every day to drool over Dutta…if interested please PM me (jnawaz) …

alright everyone…have a Rocking Weekend! I'll be back later with my comment…you know…so I can read it aaram se…lol..

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsa_fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

apni ff update karo dear.
i am dying.🤢

save me 😳
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.😔

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dear Ms.Jaz,
I am a hard-core Dutta-Deewani and although I get lost in drooling over Dutta's hotness in most scenes (*sigh 😍*) I do make it a point to go back and rewatch to make sure I didnt miss anything... what I am trying to say is I have a good eye for detail and being a verification engineer in my not-so-exciting work life (🥱) I have a lot of experience in finding bugs.. er.. bloopers.. (😆😆). If given an opportunity, I will prove my abilities for the whole wide world of LTL forum to see. Hence I request you to give me a chance to be the Blooper-Spotter reporter for LTL Express and I assure you that I will do my duty with utmost dedication (to Dutta 😆). *solemn face*

Your's truly,
Yeti

🤣 😆 😆 😆 🤣 🤣
😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL!!! Just reading that cover letter, I totally recomment Yeti! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
jnawaz thumbnail
@ orpa: thanks for the summary...enjoy your summer vacation...we are definitely gonna take you and Alvi to watch Toy Story 3 and then to 6 flags...ill plan with fairooz and then let your mom know 😃😃

@ ksh: we so need Mishal back...i hope he has a speedy recovery and that we get our Dutta Bhao back on screen...yes im selfish...yes i know it...no im not ashamed of it...cuz you know you arent either 😉...lol...the TaSha scene was off the hook simply for the fact that Naku took charge and told Dutta as clearly as possible...that she LOVES HIM! 😳😳....rocking yaar...and ha ha...the "pep talk" scene 🤣...perfect way to describe it...i totally agree 👏👏👏

@ fivr: you are no fun when you are in your low place...not as enthusiastic as you usually are...but you're right...monday...Naku...wow...chick left me speechless 👏👏...her lines rocked!!! Kishore was a rock start this week in getting Naku all riled up...woo hoo!! the part when he said that she has to wake up the dormant God in dutta 👏👏👏 wah! kya line hai!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...and Naku...haye...main kya boloon? but one thing...Naku is one of few words 🤣🤣🤣 who are you kidding...Dutta and Bappa will disagree...as they are the two that are on the receiving end of her lectures 90% of the time...the other 10% is Babi and herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣i loved the chirya line cuz it showed one thing...he isnt hurting from Supriya leaving or her love act...he is hurting because of his own idiocy...how did he not see it all?! he is sad that he has prooved himself a gadha 🤣🤣🤣

@ shabz: omg.....he was droolicious when he was lying on that bed...so carelessly...just like...whatever...haye haye...forget warm and fuzzy...that scene had me all hot and bothered 😉😉😉😉...tauba...what will Orpa say about her Bua 😕😕...i cant talk like a besharam anymore...😆😆😆....

@ Aisha: eeks..so many dental problems and you still found time to do the LTL Express...*taliyaan* for you yaar 👏👏👏 i hope you feel better soon...im praying for a speedy recovery 😃😃😃...you know...ill admit...i skipped through the Naku/Babi scene so i never heard all the Dutta talk but im gonna go watch as soon as i read the rest of the issue 😃😃😃the Kaala shock was totally apt...how do i recover from my mistake...by trying to committ it again ...kya hoga is Kaala ka? 😆😆😆the surprise couple of the week seems to be Naku and Kishore...which we dubbed Kishku...🤣🤣..but they did rock their scenes together...👏👏

@ Sanju: im with you on the rollercoaster thing and the Aayi Sahib thing...she really did disappoint...she seeme so useless...baas...she was haan mein haan milaing with Kaala 😕😕😕😕...im maha annoyed with her 😡😡

@ Jani: once again...awesoem selection...and yes...Mahi rocked this week...as did Mishal...we cant blame you for picking them repeatedly...i mean...they are awesome acctors that keep delivering week after week 👏👏👏 lage raho...and yes...Kishore did shine this week...and so did Kaala in her evilness 🤢🤢

JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail
Dear Ms. Yeti,

Congratulations! It is my pleasure to inform you that we here at the LTL Express have decided to employee you as our new LTL Bloopers Reporter. We hire you on the recommendation of fellow reporter Fivr. However, like all jobs, you are on 90 days probation. I hope that you deliver all that you promised to deliver, because we dont not like firing people here are LTL Express. But we do it if necessary.

Your first assignment begins Monday evening and ends Friday moning. Please PM your entry to me no latter than Saturday morning. No late sections are accepted, unless there are dire circumstances (ex: injuring your back because you fell from your chair laughing at Sundar or the Dostana gang).

So, only one thing left to say. WELCOME ABOARD!

JAZ 😉

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LOL!!! Just reading that cover letter, I totally recomment Yeti! 🤣

OMG! I second that! What a convincing cover letter! We dont even need to conduct interviews!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Dear Ms. Yeti,

Congratulations! It is my pleasure to inform you that we here at the LTL Express have decided to employee you as our new LTL Bloopers Reporter. We hire you on the recommendation of fellow reporter Fivr. However, like all jobs, you are on 90 days probation. I hope that you deliver all that you promised to deliver, because we dont not like firing people here are LTL Express. But we do it if necessary.

Your first assignment begins Monday evening and ends Friday moning. Please PM your entry to me no latter than Saturday morning. No late sections are accepted, unless there are dire circumstances (ex: injuring your back because you fell from your chair laughing at Sundar or the Dostana gang).

JAZ 😉

Welcome abroad yeti!

@Jaz: I hope everything is fine with Payal? Any news of her?
jnawaz thumbnail
@ ksh: no...no news...just that she couldnt cover...i hope everything is alright though...

JAZ

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Dear Ms. Yeti,

JAZ 😉

Yes Boss!!!! 😉😉 😆😆😆😆

**Letter of Acceptance**
Dear Ms.Jaz,
I would like to extend my thanks for giving me an(other) opportunity to 😍 over Dutta Shreeram Patil.. However, I would like to re-negotiate the occupational therapy symptoms. In addition to hurting my back due to falling off the chair laughing, I would like to include the following in the list:
1. Dehydration due to excessive Dutta-Drooling 😉  ☺️ 🤣
2. Injuring my head when I swoon, faint and fall down with a thud at Dutta's hotness 😍
3. Going into a coma at the Tasha sizzling chemistry ☺️

And I would like to confirm if the benefits include medical reimbursement whenever I faint at Dutta, Tasha, etc. scenes ☺️ 😉 and require 911 services and also anger management classes for dealing with all the evil-stupid plans of the sister-trio, the badi hasti, and of course Sups-Mawali (if they ever come back 🤢.. **hey, I am covering my bases 😆😆**). If you agree to all my requests, we have a deal... 😉😉😉 😆😆😆😆

Regards,
Yeti

PS: To all those who recommend me, 🤗

🤣