query about a mahida scene

shivaniaroraji thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends ,
i am new to this forum to tell you truth i have seen all the episodes of powder in last three days and iwas amazed by its story line after seeing these epis i too hv become mahi da fan.
i want to know there are many scenes in monatage of powder i.e. before powder appears various scenes are shown like mahinder running, ansari with some gaurds,usman joining that photo but there is  a scene in which brinda is hiding behind mahinder and her head appers to be injured and mahinder shoots at someone can any body tell me from which epi this scene is i am dieing to see that complete scene.
have a good day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello
first of all welocme to powder forum

the scene u are taliking abt was in chamba espisodes n the girl behind is mahendre is not brinda ,she is a foriegn journalist whom mahendre rescued.
when the promo first came we went mad thinking she is brinda😆
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
@ rnfandeboo
thanks a ton
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

hello

the scene u are taliking abt was in chamba espisodes n the girl behind is mahendre is not brinda ,she is a foriegn journalist whom mahendre rescued.

First of all welcum to Powder forum sweety!!!

@Devyani- lolzz Devyani........i still remember our madness fr dat scene........n when the scene was telecasted "dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye"...........😆😆😆😆😆
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

First of all welcum to Powder forum sweety!!!

@Devyani- lolzz Devyani........i still remember our madness fr dat scene........n when the scene was telecasted "dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye"...........😆

LMAO..🤣🤣🤣🤣 I still remember that madness of ours!! God.. I can't believe how crazy we went when we saw that promo!
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to forum Shivani. 😃And Shivani that is episode 11 - 18/03/10. 😊
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

hello

😆 😆 Yaa I know, the way we went crazy seeing tht promo..Lolzzzz....🤪🤪🤪Abhi toh soc soch ke hasi aa jatti hain mujhe🤣 We are all crazy MahiDaians, According to tht promo we knew MahiDa are in danger but still we were happy, aur kyaa kehna hamara🤣 Crazy bunch of people🤣 🤣