HOLly CRAP GURMEET/MAAN know Marsha Arts

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i just watched Geet...awesome epic...lol...i know m late n you guys have already said all there is to say...but omg i just have to let it out...

holly crap ... Gurmeet knows Marshal Arts😲 i had no idea...
when i first saw him moving his hand around and everything i waz like doorling over his body..hehe...but when he started to do all these flips and kicks and all those movements with his feelti was like.....πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜²β­οΈβ­οΈ
and omg ... after the flips..his face...😍... that moment waz pure hottness... it waz like i fell in love with Maan all over again..and this time...far more than when i first did...wow...
m just so blown away and impressed with Gurmeet and my Maan😳
i've like seen that part about 10times now...
Maan waz so cute intodays epic...but omg....i havent seen such a hot actor in tellywood for so long now...its ... like....i'm like...his like...just WOW yaar... i cant find words to express my feelings..
m like so excited and just😳😳😳...gosh i feel like screaming out loud...
wow....Maan man...how hot can u get...

CVs 😳please keep blessing us with these awesome seens.
Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hehe you are totally blown away by him
A lil ques.
You fainted during yesterday's part or his 1st water scene? πŸ˜‰
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lol girl!!

yeah he was looking awsome& i too had too had a thot that"hmmm the guy is ALL HOTNESS PERSONIFIED"

lol but control yar! abhi se hi yeh haal hai! i bet yeh tou trailor tha! THER IS MORE TO COME :D

AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yep Gurmeet has had kickboxing lessons even back in the Ramayan days!

He is just AWESOME MINDBLOWING AND HOT hehehe.......

~ Anju ⭐️
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kool down summer...πŸ˜†
i watched that epi with my family...it was soo  embarassing..had to control my drooling...πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess nowadays all wannabe actor take martial arts and dance classes!! I remember seeing one video of him and his GF saying one full day they spend 2 hrs in gym 2 hrs in dance classes and 2 hours in kick boxing!!!!
Gurmeet was HOT!!!
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

Kool down summer...πŸ˜†
i watched that epi with my family...it was soo embarassing..had to control my drooling...πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

same here!!! πŸ˜•
it gets embarrasing... 😳
but i saved the drooling for later whn i watched it again on youtube πŸ˜ƒ
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree Summer .....haven't seen such a hot actor in tellywood  for a very long time now ... tho most of them have good bods ....none can match Maan when it come to exuding sheer mcaho-ness  & masculine magnetism .....😍

.... its the whole package ...face / body / eyes / expressions / walk / talk / voice  ....... everything adds up to .....

one INFLAMMABLE product !!!!!! πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Totally agree Summer .....haven't seen such a hot actor in tellywood  for a very long time now ... tho most of them have good bods ....none can match Maan when it come to exuding sheer mcaho-ness  & masculine magnetism .....😍

.... its the whole package ...face / body / eyes / expressions / walk / talk / voice  ....... everything adds up to .....

one INFLAMMABLE product !!!!!! πŸ˜†

I wanna have this product πŸ˜† Tell me where I can get it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: maybe-just

I wanna have this product πŸ˜† Tell me where I can get it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

sign me up as well🀣