Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

i guess yes really looking forward how arsh unfold

I am waiting too!!πŸ˜ƒ
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Selena-Sharma

Well, I am happy the CVs are actually giving us SOMETHING nice!!

They are showing us two different jodis, totally different from each other yet same in a way!! And the leads, totally similar to each other but different in a way. Finally, they are showing us something new!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I am happy that finally we are getting to see something different on Indian TV and I am glad DMG is the one which is  initiating it!
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya, nice post dear..hmmm, Similar attracts work ...😳
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Very well said and great observation. Loved your post very much:))

Thanks A lot!!😳😳
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

@parul......................good to hv u bk yaar.........was missing ur posts

as usual.....THIS IS AN AMAZING POST................

what a solid observation yaar...........all this time we kept on saying how wonderfully cvs r showing second chances................which is also true

but i NEVER thought abt this SIMILAR ATTRACT aspect of the 2 jodis

and must say..........SIMILAR ATTRACT concept is MORE REALISTIC than OPP ATTRACT

the way u pointed out the similarities between SIDDHIMA characters and ARSH characters

AWESOME ANALYSISπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Abanti!!!πŸ˜›
I am too busy with studies ryt now and hence rarely get time to come online!
Yeah I agree Similar Attract is more realastic and maybe much more beautiful than opposite attract and hence I am looking forward to it😳
Thanks a lot for apperciating what I wrote!πŸ˜›
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Wow this post is amazning .This is 4 you TM...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......Yes now i also beleive SIMILAR ATTRACT>...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..Love it,❀️

Thanks a lot sweetheart!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I felt so too. I think it's nice. They would understand each other and wouldn't let the other walk all over them.
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail

Originally posted by: algebramulti

this is such a nice post...i am glad cinevistaas are using the "similar attract" for soulmates themes in DMG.

i know so many couples who are quite similar to each & yet are perfect soulmates..anyway...i enjoy watch SR & ARSH as the new on-screen couple of dmg.

btw..sid & rids are not soo alike...sid is a blabber-mouth & rids is the quite types...sid is very hyper & super active..always running around & goofing off & rids is usually calm & composed. Sid is sabka dost as well..remember how quickly he befriended all of the interns in begining of DMG season 2...and even now...he befriended shilpa on her 1st day of sanjeevni...while it may take a while for rids to trust shilpa & befriend her.

ARSH are exactly alike..sometimes, i think shilpa is more destructive than armaan..but he is a bit calm now...

thank you for liking my post😳
@bold-I am not talking about how they are physically cause I think in the beggining CVs did write to shapeup Sid's character according to ARmaan and hence that still shows....But if we go a lil deeper and look in How both Sid and Ridz prefer to keep their feelings personal...doesn't like making huge deal out of it..recent Shilpa case is an example of that..How they both prefer to have a subdued celebrations instead of grand events to announce them all points to me as they are indeed Similar..Sid is not afraid to make friends and neither is Ridz ..It just that they don't easily open up to strangers..Sid finally let out his feelings in front of Armaan when he had understood Armaan...With Shilpa as Nitz post said..It looks like they have a deeper connecion..Its like sometimes you meet someone and instantly realize that they are gonna be your great friend..I think thats what shilpa- SId are.
Shilpa indeed is more hyper now and thats cause Dr shilpa is younger than Armaan and hence Armaan is supposed to be more mature than  her
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow i always back loved opposites attract when DMG started coause its my first show,but in DMG itself they copied so many times i got bored,now loving this similar attract one,its new n different
awesome topic,beautifully written
swetha
deeeksha thumbnail
hey parul..u knw wen u made this post i was actually thinking of making one like this before...lol u were fast in making...ok coming back to the point yes now dmg is about similar attracts..armaan n shilpa for me have sooo much in common...be it behaviour,art to mask their real feelings behind a fake smile(armaan has this thing in him n looks like even shilpa is hiding some big secret nehind her smile)..then they both are big pranksters...dont shy to convey their feelings..but shilpa is a bit immature as she is intern and armaan is more matured as he is senoior doc now...and abt sid n riddhima well yes they both are quite shy in addmitting their real feeelings,shy in expressing wat they feel....