PRITHEE thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
asking Zee to please stop this show . This show will ruin Zee Tv as till now it has unlike other show it is only showing immoral issues there are too many disgusting activities in this show that it is even worth watching some p.... movies. Zee who has till now only shown shows where family respect , pride and good morals prevails should stop the show right now . Zee who is promoting the indian culture WORLDWIDE is now showing a disgusting aspect our cultures . so plz stp the show.DO YOU AGREE NOW THT THIS SHOW NEED TO BE STOPPED

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Osprisshow thumbnail

yaar why r u after the show!!,,the show is just a fiction. NOthing ELSE!.so b calm and ENjoy.If u r not ok with the show..leave it for us.We love all the charecters here.👍🏼

there r numerous shows on tellywood..among them..Tons r with uselss issues.👎🏼 ..wht we can do!so.. leave it enjoy the good moments

sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ufffffffffffffff!!!!! u came again wid a kinda post😡yaar why r u getting on d nerves of ds fansss😡😡

see 😡if u dont like d show then dont watch ...do use ur remote and change d channel simple...ek koi na dekhne se ds ko koi farak nahi parne wala.....ds and anathali hs sooooooooooo many fanssss😊😊

chill and do stop making dis kinda post dear..dont waste ur tym...😊
njoyyyy watching other show...maaf karo hamare pyaare DS ko...
Edited by sudi_karneet - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i request STOP answering to this post please she's again back with the same post.

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why should the show be stopped?  I admit that there are somethings in it that I don't always agree with but Do Saheliyaan is a way better show when compare to other serials which pushes the envelop and show things that would make a person hang their head in shame.
Edited by Ginger-Spice - 13 years ago
henna_fazli56 thumbnail
I agree with everyone else! DS has lots of fans and we would be sad if they stopped it. Just like what everyone else says, Just stop watching the show.
fannn thumbnail
I hope the script writers come up with a nice twist and do something.

They have turned Bhavri into a negative person!  and why did they have to kill Kanika's baby? 
I wish they had showed Maithili winning her battle against female infanticide. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: alujna-21

i request STOP answering to this post please she's again back with the same post.