Sadhana's premonitions or bad dreams?

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well since Jiji Raagini is pregnant Sadhana has vowed to protect her from any danger.
The doctor said Raagini has some complications with her pregnancy.
But Sadhana keeps dreaming of dangers Raagini is going to be in .
It looks like a premonition but we can't say it for sure until we get complete proof of it.
In the precap we see a car burst into flames just before Sadhana stops her Jiji  getting into it.
So was Sadhana's dream a premonition then?
Why do you think Raagini is this kind of danger?

Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think it's just to confuse the audience. The articles all hint at Sadhna but the show hints at Ragini. They want to surprise the audience who doesn't read articles. Or they could continue to show that Sadhna keeps seeing bad things happen to Ragini, and it turns into reality, throwing the audience who reads articles completely off-track..

Whatever happens, shows over for me..they can show whatever they want now and I won't care
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I think it's just to confuse the audience. The articles all hint at Sadhna but the show hints at Ragini. They want to surprise the audience who doesn't read articles. Or they could continue to show that Sadhna keeps seeing bad things happen to Ragini, and it turns into reality, throwing the audience who reads articles completely off-track..

Whatever happens, shows over for me..they can show whatever they want now and I won't care

Excatly yaar
it can be any1 sadi or ragi
like u said..maybe all articles can be fake for suspence but it looks like it wil be sadi coZ she is the most who suffer always

People liek middle age they dont use computer or knew anything abt artciles so they wont know its sadi but SBS ..said its sadi too😕
Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

Excatly yaar
it can be any1 sadi or ragi
like u said..maybe all articles can be fake for suspence but it looks like it wil be sadi coZ she is the most who suffer always

People liek middle age they dont use computer or knew anything abt artciles so they wont know its sadi but SBS ..said its sadi too😕

It really can be either one,though it's most likely sadhna, but if Kinshuk is leaving then I'd much rather it's Ragini..
Whatever it is, Bidaai team is and always has been terrible at creating suspense.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i am sick of her dreams............just kill sadhana already.......why wait till saturday............end the show.........kill everyone

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

It really can be either one,though it's most likely sadhna, but if Kinshuk is leaving then I'd much rather it's Ragini..
Whatever it is, Bidaai team is and always has been terrible at creating suspense.

I think its sadi
coz..when we know it was CM all artciles and even in said it was CM they ..messed up our suspence😡
i wish we didnt knew any1 gonna die in the bidaai...
gilmores thumbnail
I wish this show wasn't ruined.
I wish they'd come up with something better.
And I wish they trash this entire idea.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

I wish this show wasn't ruined.

I wish they'd come up with something better.
And I wish they trash this entire idea.

sometmes i felt nothing gonna happen like this its just bad nightmare🤢

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i didnt see a car blowing up.........all i saw was a flash.........maybe its the terrorist attack...........why dont these girls listen to anyone.....didnt vasu tell them to stay in RH till the babies are born?
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

sometmes i felt nothing gonna happen like this its just bad nightmare🤢

Hope so! I think I'll wake up and find out that this week never happened.