Suhana Kashyap is still Suhana Bajpai

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone is lashing out at Suhana because of what she did to the bhabhis because we have only seen their point of view.😊 But guys this is Suhana we are talking about , the girl who got married on a grudge, the girl who is stubborn , the girl who's life is to party, the girl who has never had ANY responsibilities 😛. Then she got married, 😲 Personally I always think that even thinking about Suhana's marrige was wrong. It's not her fault but she's only 21, and at that age I guess all that matters in fun 🥳She got married too early and what added to the mess was the she was slightly immature and that just made her mental age even more younger. How can we expect someone to turn their life, their values, their reasons, their everything around in a month of getting married. 😕 It's understandable if you do it for someone you love, but if its for someone who gets on your nerves you could care less. So In her heart Suhana wants to forget she's married and when she's with her friends , she has that oppurtunity , she has nothing to worry about and she dances and enjoys all her worries away. ⭐️ You really can't blame Suhana then for leaving the bhabhis alone, if it was anyone else I would be mad but this is Suhana Bajpai who has never ever had any responsibilities before. 😳 She is the way she is because of the sole reason of having her mother pass away and the fact that she saw her mother die made it worse. Suhana is childlike because personally I feel she tries to be the way she was with her mother. She cries at small things because she's faced worse and she's scared to lose something again . You can't blame her or be mad at her because Suhana is that way .

Please share your views !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very good analysis of whole situation and suhaana👍🏼
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess, most of the people do understand her case history. If I look at yesterday's episode, it was fun ... and Me is like, what to do with her, being angry with her won't work as she is completely aloof and lives in her own shell. But, when you link her yesterday with what happened with the bhabhis at the restaurant and how they were made to feel small, there is bound to be accusations, and rightly so.

She took them on a treat, and asked them to order without fear of price as the treat is on her ... and then she disappears.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even if she dsnt understand responsibilities,there is a matter of mere courtesy..she is giving a treat and she forgets abt it??not done..even 20 yr olds know tht yaar..everyone here loves suhana..bt the incident was outright careless..
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

even if she dsnt understand responsibilities,there is a matter of mere courtesy..she is giving a treat and she forgets abt it??not done..even 20 yr olds know tht yaar..everyone here loves suhana..bt the incident was outright careless..

Careless and selfish too... She just care about herself at some point until someone put right sense to her...She is living with Ishaan to prove somehting to SId not for Ishan or any fmaily member....Just for her selfish reason,.....When her bhabhi's care so much for her...Is that too difficult for her not to hurt them again anad again...This time its worst possible manner...In OBS too I thought How bhabhi are hitting back at Lalita is rite way....to put some right sense to her...
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu rulz

Totally agreed!!

About the dinner situation when her friends came over.. I though that it wasn't completely her fault and what you said about her life style proves that. But this time Bhabis were asked for dinner and the host of the dinner basically left them...? I think this time it was her fault.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuls11

Careless and selfish too... She just care about herself at some point until someone put right sense to her...She is living with Ishaan to prove somehting to SId not for Ishan or any fmaily member....Just for her selfish reason,.....When her bhabhi's care so much for her...Is that too difficult for her not to hurt them again anad again...This time its worst possible manner...In OBS too I thought How bhabhi are hitting back at Lalita is rite way....to put some right sense to her...

I agree she is careless.... but SELFISH??? that means u think she intentionally wanted to screw up the lives of kashyap parivaar and ishaan so that her quench to prove a marraige material to sid is dun with.... is this  what is being shown?? i guess not dear..... she is  immature and does not actually think of anyone or any consequences when it comes to taking decisions.... she did with her marraige and not to forget she put her life too at stake for it....

SELFISH people r those who r well aware of the consequences and do things intentionally .... they don't mind hurting anyone to please their heart content.... sorry to say.... suhana is not at all selfish.... she is a beautiful soul... who can selflessly reciprocate the love but has to understand the relationships and  its intricacies.... for this she has to mature... maturity cannot be born in a person in an hour or a day... it needs experiences... to be dealt with in various situations.... then one can frame certain judgements about certain person or certain situation...

so that is what is exactly happening now... i am sure she will prove to be even better than Rajni or Disha in future... 😛...sorry comparisons done not to offend any character but heartfelt....!!
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
DS_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U r totally right dear.............
I think it will take some time 4 Suhana Bajpai to become Suhana Kashyap..............
Just like Badi Maa all other family members must have patience.........& i'm sure she did not do this purposely wid Rajni & Disha...........
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree Suhana doesn;t behave this way purposely...but ignorance is not an excuse for all mistakes. Once or twice you can get away saying she didn't realise. But every time???

@Laxmi Selfish ppl are not only those who behave badly intentionally. People who cannot think of others' feelings, people who cannot put other's before own self are also selfish. When it comes to her own enjoyment, Suhana cannot think beyond it...then nobody matters...and THAT is selfish
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

I agree she is careless.... but SELFISH??? that means u think she intentionally wanted to screw up the lives of kashyap parivaar and ishaan so that her quench to prove a marraige material to sid is dun with.... is this  what is being shown?? i guess not dear..... she is  immature and does not actually think of anyone or any consequences when it comes to taking decisions.... she did with her marraige and not to forget she put her life too at stake for it....

SELFISH people r those who r well aware of the consequences and do things intentionally .... they don't mind hurting anyone to please their heart content.... sorry to say.... suhana is not at all selfish.... she is a beautiful soul... who can selflessly reciprocate the love but has to understand the relationships and  its intricacies.... for this she has to mature... maturity cannot be born in a person in an hour or a day... it needs experiences... to be dealt with in various situations.... then one can frame certain judgements about certain person or certain situation...

so that is what is exactly happening now... i am sure she will prove to be even better than Rajni or Disha in future... 😛...sorry comparisons done not to offend any character but heartfelt....!!

I do agree with you… …She staked her life but then she staked Ishan life too. She was ready to leave him just after marriage but then because top prove something to Sid she didn't. She is going to hurt IShan big time because he is now seriously involved with her whereas for her its just Sid quote. If she was really not selfish she would have left Ishan right after marriage so that he can live his life. She is not at all living there for anyone love in Kashyap house just living there to prove that she is marriage material. Wheere Badi Maa and Radha bua are living in this illusion  that's its their love which is main binding factor for her with family. Don't you think this is more than carelessness rather more  on selfish side to get involved with family member emotions just to prove something to 3rd person.  This act's of her I really define pure selfishness. If  tomorrow she don't have to prove anything to Sid she will leave everyone without thinking about their feelings and this classifies as selfish…. but definitely I find her selfish sometimes…