Episode (24th) Discussion Topic - 17/06/10

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys.. all discussions of episode 17-06-10 (Episode 24) will be discussed here. So guys, let's get started!!😃

HIGH Points of Episode (with my reviews):

• Ashwini suggests asking RAW for favour because they got Mussa. Ashwini also tells Usmaan & Bose that e's sure Ansari is not in Dubai.
  • Ansari & Dayal suspect about Jugdale and make plan to find out about it.
  • Sadiqui tells Brinda to inform Usmaan about his & Mahindra's dealing, Brinda is shocked and in dilemma. She's worried about Mahindra. 😍😍😍
  • Mahindra gets call from his dealer asking for next dealing soon.
  • Dayal calls Jugdale and asks him to meet in hour. Sadiqui finds it fishy.
  • Raghav-Julie meet, Raghav tells about all the consequences he might face, he also tells he might die. Julie is scared for him. (Gosh.. really love this scene.. it totally showed their love for each other. When Julie asks why he did this and Raghav says because you wanted it. It really touched my heart.😳 Raghav was a complete SWEETHEART today.😍😍 He loves Julie so much and he has his own ways to express it.😉😆)
  • Rati meets Usmaan & Brinda, she puts condition if Usmaan gurantee Wasim's safety only then she will reveal what she knows but Usmaan refuses to do that. Rati asks Brinda about it, which makes Brinda thinking about her situation.
  • Dayal asks Jugdale to let their consignment go without checking, and offers double amount, Jugdale agrees.
  • Dayal finds lil more about Jugdale's moves and he informs Ansari.
  • Mahindra finally gets the number of Wasim's call center.
  • MahiDa Scene - (Highlight!!)😍😍 Brinda is worried for Mahindra and shares her fears with him, he says to go ahead with what Sadiqui said. Brinda still not fully convinced. ❤️😍
  • Brinda meets Raghav and asks about how Ansari used to smuggle stuff, Raghav asks why and Brinda says she wants to smuggle something too. 😲😲
Fantastic episode overall.👏 LOVED IT!!! It perfectly defines 'so close yet so far'! The dilemma Brinda is going through is expressed so beautifully. Brinda was the star for sure! When Rati says 'jisne itna bharosa kiya usko dhoka de dein' upon hearing this Brinda's epxressions change and it feels like she's in verge of tears. But she doesn't let them fall. The expressions of Brinda are WORTH WATCHING.⭐️

But the ending scene left me in shock, what she's upto?😕😕 Is she planning to acommany Mahindra, Jugdale & Sadiqui in jail?😛 Guess, have to wait and watch for that. Jugdale & Mahindra 100% in trouble!!😭

Mahindra surely made me cry today.. I can't imagine him locked up in jail for 10 years!!😲😲😲 God... I just hope this doesn't do THIS much damage. Rahul as Mahindra was excellent today!👏👏👏 Fo some reason... ajj Mahindra nahi par Rahul pe badha pyaar aya.😳😳 Gosh.. I jusr LOVE Rahul as Mahindra; I know know if anyone else played Mahindra, it wouldn't be same for me. Rahul.. Rahul simply RULES!😍

Already as said for Raghav.. he was a complete sweetheart today.😆😳 But the haircut made him loook extra cute and handsome. Shukar hai haircute karwaya, ab jakar sahi shareef logon jaisa lagta hai.😆😆 As long Raghav is ALIVE it's good.. let's keep our fingers crossed for this. Now I'm worried for him too along with Jugdale & Mahindra.

I even liked Ashwini today, he was looking really cute today.😆😃 The confident in his voice, the look on his face, the hidden smile.. gosh..☺️ He simply was superb!👏👏 The confident was the BEST.👍🏼

Usmaan sir's desperation to get hold of Ansari is getting more and more, minute by minute. I so wanna see what he does when he finally gets hold of him. I really wanna see if Usmaan sir's personal revange will take over or will his duty.

Lastly, I kept thinking, hoping throughout the episode that I would get to see some soft side of Ansari or slightly worried for Wasim, try to patch up.. but I was disappointed. Waise Ansari ka dimaag to shatan se bhi taiz hai!!😲😛

Gosh... so much to happen. 1 down, 2 more to go. I'm absulotely LOVING IT!!!😃😃 Craving for more... can't wait till next thursday.😃

Regards,
DD
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa310 thumbnail
Thanks hun... have you posted the links
must watch it right away
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Well i missed the episode again.......thanks to the power cut........😡😡😡..

I only saw a few scenes........The one where Siddiqui asks Brinda to report the deal to Usman...............Poor Brinda yaar........

The scene where Rati asks Brinda "jisne tumpe aankh band kr ke bharosa kiya kya tum use dhokha dogi".................I was like OMG...........i felt sooooooooooo sry fr Brinda!!!!😭😭😭
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brinda was simply amazing!! 😃 Geetika is great actress. 3 cheers for her:
Hip Hip Horaay🥳
Hip Hip Horaay🥳
Hip Hip Horaay
🥳

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It was an awesome epi..👍🏼

Siddiqui telling Brinda tht they don't know abt the middle levl n lower level members fo Ansari's gang as they started from start. Well thts true….Musa has fallen in deep trouble I suppose..RAW behind him as well…Dayal babu finally told Ansari abt Jagdale n they getting thinking why wud he do such a thing n then planning tht consignment.. Dayal n Ansari are students of the same school of manipulation 😡 Siddiqui telling Brinda tht she needs to tell Usman abt their next deal n Brinda getting concerned for Mahendra n Siddiqui..Of course more concern was for Ahem Ahem..Mahendra 😳 The way she said, Main kaise kar sakti hoon..He is my friend..Aww…[:">] I simply loved the scene..Mind blowing..Wish Mahendra was der when she said tht😃 Hmm Dayal babu is palying his cards well..The way he was signing on all the notes..Very smart..Aise hi lawyer nahi bana😡 Ragahv n Julie scene was cute as well.. Raghav will go to jail for 7-8 yrs..Thts shocking😔 🥺  The way he told her he did it for her..Aww..So cute…Hmm Dayal Babu giving full money to Jagdale n Siddiqui suspecting..Good he did..Im glad..Mahendra telling Shiven to trace the call.. Great move.. Rati coming to meet Usman ..She telling them tht she wants her husband n parents safe n Usman telling her tht he can very well lie to her n then break the promise but he wont coz he isn't Ansrai..Great work Usman Sir…Way to go … Rati asking Brinda if she can betray anyone..Brinda had Mahendra on her mind n Brinda saying no…Brinda opening up to  Mahendra.. Mahendra telling her to go ahead..Brinda feraing tht he might have to go to jail for 10-15 yrs.. Seriously Ika, me too cant see Mahendra in jail for 10 yrs.. I mean how can tht be🥺 So Dayal has come to know tht Jagdale n Mahendra are a team against them.. Mahendra has almost cum to know abt the call center thing..Nice. Things getting bad between Rati n Waseem..Well Waseem deserves it.. Dayal has planned big against Jagdale n also Mahendra I suppose..Vigilence department against Jagdale now.. Ab aage kyaa hoga?? 

Well it was a great epi..Loved it..Just 2 to go..😔🥺 The very thought makes me sad…

mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Brinda was simply amazing!! 😃 Geetika is great actress. 3 cheers for her:
Hip Hip Horaay🥳
Hip Hip Horaay🥳
Hip Hip Horaay
🥳

Agree wid Ika..Brinda was simply superb😃😃Hip Hip Hooray 😃🥳🥳
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the episode!!!!

I am really sorry guys, my essays are now practically non existent, par kya kare!!! :(

OMG only 2 more remaining (I am hyperventilating!!!!!)

Another reason why Powder rocks:

We have a brief study of drugs in biology and today I could answer many questions without even referring to the textbook.
Remember the Chamba episode and hemp plant and all!!! Yay! :D
Edited by Pooj@ - 13 years ago
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when rati asked brinda if she will betray someone who trusts her...she thought 4 a while n said no....do u guys think she rly thought of mahendre?....(i wish she did....)
till now i too thought she thought of mahendre n was happy (i  was dancing with happines😆)for such a small thing😳....u guys made me think so as i didn't see the episode😳
but just now i saw the episode. n i am thinking she thought of usman sir😆 as just a few mins back usman sir said that he trusts brinda.....so she felt guilty as she had broken his trust twice earlier n she is doing it again .....as she has fromed a seprate team with mahen-jagdale n sidiqi sahab. 
i wish brinda had  thought abt mahendre
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think brinda was thinking about both of them! she was betraying usman's trust and putting mahendra in worst position
and at what cost...........!!!! poor think must be in dilemma
loved the scene where siddique tells brinda that her job would be the most difficult one.....but what do you think shes planing at smuggling something????!

siddique really is as pshyco as usman is about ansariaur dimag acha chalta hai dono ka

they should tell usman sir upon there findings about ansari soon
becoz whatever happens hes not gona lie to rati
no luck with ncb's teamtoo

with each episode the end becomes more and mre unpredictable!10 on 10👏

mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

when rati asked brinda if she will betray someone who trusts her...she thought 4 a while n said no....do u guysthink she rly thought of mahendre?....(i wish she did....) Oh yes didnt she, I always thought she was thinking abt MAhendra..

</div>till now i too thought she thought of mahendre n was happy (i was dancing with happines😆)for such a small thing😳....u guys made me thinkso as i didn't see the episode😳
<div>but just now i saw the episode. n i am thinking she thought of usman sir😆 as just a few mins back usman sir said that he trusts brinda..... Yaa maybe she was thinkng abt Usman Sir as well, but then she met Mahendra n told him abt it, tht means she WAS thinking abt Mahenda for sureso she felt guilty as she had broken his trust twice earlier n she is doing it again .....as she has fromed a seprate team with mahen-jagdale n sidiqi sahab.

i wish brinda had thought abt mahendre