ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

kalindi's is back so must also the turn of maithili dadi now it 'll be a treat for us with kalindi(my favouriteπŸ˜‰)maithili dadi and maya wow if these three great great ladies meet what will happen?😑🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
please all these views and no answers.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder who will outdo whom in a fight.πŸ˜† it will be great to see these three together and bickering.🀣 im thinking kalindi will win...although maya's mouth is quite hot. tought competition wont you say?πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
puja_30 thumbnail
Originelly posted by Alujna-21
kalindi's is back so must also the turn of maithili dadi now it 'll be a treat for us with kalindi(my favouriteπŸ˜‰)maithili dadi and maya wow if these three great great ladies meet what will happen?😑🀒

hi Alujna, i'm surprized even u love drama & when Kalindi became ur favourite?..even mine too . I love her character a trouble maker to top of it she was one who made Shavri couple. if talk about Maithali dadi her character is couragious & bold (i like dat type of personality) but every second moment she becomes ready to kill every one even her son remember accident night so she is little bit weired , but it will be really spicy if she comes back, first of all whom she will kill Maithali , bhavri, Anadi  wwwooo so funny.....
Imagine she & her both grand son holding dat long one gun on these three & will say who wanna got killed 1st?
1st of all anadi will be shouted as he married a rajput girl than Maithali uuummm she can leave Bhavri
What a bout left two Maya Kalindi....these three will show us cat fight.....πŸ˜ƒ i'm really laughing
In b/w dat Shaurya will enter & elope Bhavri.....
Oh god!!!! i dont have control on my laughs..........πŸ˜ƒ
Osprisshow thumbnail
we gonna see a WWF....iss mein humari Anthaali na kho jaye..πŸ€”
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja_30

Originelly posted by Alujna-21

hi Alujna, i'm surprized even u love drama & when Kalindi became ur favourite?..even mine too . I love her character a trouble maker to top of it she was one who made Shavri couple. if talk about Maithali dadi her character is couragious & bold (i like dat type of personality) but every second moment she becomes ready to kill every one even her son remember accident night so she is little bit weired , but it will be really spicy if she comes back, first of all whom she will kill Maithali , bhavri, Anadi  wwwooo so funny.....
Imagine she & her both grand son holding dat long one gun on these three & will say who wanna got killed 1st?
1st of all anadi will be shouted as he married a rajput girl than Maithali uuummm she can leave Bhavri
What a bout left two Maya Kalindi....these three will show us cat fight.....πŸ˜ƒ i'm really laughing
In b/w dat Shaurya will enter & elope Bhavri.....
Oh god!!!! i dont have control on my laughs..........πŸ˜ƒ

i  read it a bit late but i really appreciate you read my post  yes i also want a cat fight between the 3 ladies that will be a treat.β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: osprisshowMOU

we gonna see a WWF....iss mein humari Anthaali na kho jaye..πŸ€”

nahin khoyenge anathali but i want to watch and this wwf let's whose the champ of this battle.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

i wonder who will outdo whom in a fight.πŸ˜† it will be great to see these three together and bickering.🀣 im thinking kalindi will win...although maya's mouth is quite hot. tought competition wont you say?πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

but the power of money will make the dadi of maithili the winner my opinion yeah but their is a point maithili dadi will never accept anadi as son in law as he belong to a lower caste this may lead to a seperation.