Lonely Without You - SaJan & SaYank

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wow peeps no intense moments today but some amazing moments really

i was actually confused as to what to say - or shd i put it as what to write

in a wonderfully written novel by one of my favorite authors in one of his most amazing books i had read this line

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.  ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

tonight somehow safely i can tell this works for both SaJan & SaYank really

SaJan .. well as they are lovers - and hence .. hence their souls are connected by that silken thread which is to their hearts bound

they are soulmates and despite the hurt love each other deeply

her anger her hurt her punishment to herself and him is i suppose the biggest proof of how much today Gunjan knows she owns Samrat really - cause sometimes we hurt those very people we love the most... and it is those people who we love equally - that we allot the power to either make us or break us eternally

love is a fragile emotion - filled with the greatest complexity - you cant stand the hurt it gives you , u nor can see
the one u love in pain.. and sometimes you hurt them .. to hurt yourself too intentionally.... sometimes love is pain .. and pain is sometimes beauty - the person who has wrote the song Pyar Yeh Jaane Kaisa Hai from Rangeela has so got this right

it is he who has hurt her and she is hurting him equally ... yet it is only with the coming together with each other that they would find the end of this misery 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwD-qsT52SY[/YOUTUBE]

sometime back when i made this VM on the same song I had no idea .. it'd fit more well here really

coming to SaYank i adored the episode really .. not just for mayank' concern but also Sam finally pouring it out to him and kinda lashing too really .. yep Mayank who today was asked by everyone .. from prof shukla to Sam' mommy where is he .. wonders why is everyone asking me all this

he questions himself over his so called silly worry for Samrat thinking why should i care for him anymore we arent friends now and then Nups' pic somehow makes him realize his connect to Sammy.. and so he finds him .. ah i loved how Sam tells him i cant talk now to him as Mayank tries to persuade him - allowing Sam finally to tell it it him - in his perhaps not a total yet partial inebriated state what makes you come look for me - i thought we were merely colleagues now not friends  and Mayank though trying to be adamant under the pretext that they need to discuss matters as professionals urgently is just relieved to find Sam and seeing his condition is equally worried

as Sam tells him he met Gunjan Mayank' gets it instantly .. as to what is the matter now - the condition that has become of him ... as Sam' hand lands on his shoulder losing his balance .. as before to when he did .. where Mayank stops just in the nick of time or had caught him nearly

Somehow am so glad to see Sam tell to Mayank why do u care for me ? .. somewhere down the line it is precisely the right question... that can solve the hurt of all the 3

as the answer to it is really simple - You hurt me .. but only you can heal me
Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg aahana..awesome n a rocknig pst yaar...
totally agreed....
srsly very touching....
im speechless... so true yaar....
u rock.. i tell u!
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: samratrocks

omg aahana..awesome n a rocknig pst yaar...

totally agreed....
srsly very touching....
im speechless... so true yaar....
u rock.. i tell u!

thx dear
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
GOSHH aani....awsome post and OMGGG ths VM😲😲😲...I dont remember I have seen this or not...there is somewhere in my mind that I have saw SG VM on this song...but dont know its its this or not!!! awsomeee...I watch it and I was in a dreamland....waise bhi this is one of my fav song!!! and it suits with SG so perfectly!!! good  u posted it here now too....

I love this line

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.  ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

very true........specially for SG.....They r the true solumates so pain of saparation will be on highest level!!

What impressed me the most today was a sayank scene...I was so touched and blushing badly....as if they were lovers🀣...nahi for real....thier scene was just too magical!!! loved it!! sayank on a way of reunion...as nikki's post says!! 

great post aani..I usually dont comment...u know I dont like writing....but m a great follower of ur topics...I see ur title first then start watching epi!! thanx for making it jaan!! love ya!

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
lucario thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post ahana...i personally think thy shd sit and settle their things...as hurting each one not gonna give any result....it will just pain...nothing else.....and i didnt watch episode but i feel the bonding of sayank is building again and i hope thy settle all issues soon.....and i loved the line which u used....it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.....very well said.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usal great topic dear.Now a days, in mjht Sajan and sayank are only worth watching.
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

as usual an awesome post
i will comment about the vm later as its still buffering
i am sure it will be great

to be very frank watching sayank today one thing has struck my heart
hum kitna bhi chahe apne dil se uss dosti uss ehsaas ko mitane ki par
dil ke rishte mitaye nahi mitte

waqt ne dimag ko dil par havi zaroor kar diya hai par dil apne zasbaat dikhane se nahi katrata
toh kya hua ki dimag ki takat zyaada hai par dost ki takleef dekh kar dil ro deta hai

yahi hua shayad aaj mayank ke saath
bhale hi woh kitna bhi nafrat kar le samrat se par dil main uske dard ko dekh kar uske dil mein wahi ehsaas jaag utha jo ek dost ki takleef ko dekh kar hota hai

chahat toh hai uski ki apne dost ka dard baatu par dimaag aisa karne se rok raha hai
samrat aur gunjan ki mulakat ke baare mein jaan kar mayank samjh gaya ki samrat ki aisi halat kyun hai
uski aakhon se saaf pata chal raha tha
shayad ek wajah yeh bhi thi mayank ki ,ki woh samrat aur gunjan ki mulakat nahi chahata tha kyun ki woh jaanta tha ki samrat aur bhi toot jayega

bass intezaar toh uss din ka hai jab mayank ka dil phir ek baar dimaag par haavi hojaye aur sayank phir se ek ho jaye

Edited by sushups - 13 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awww aahana i was deing for an sg topic..thnx to u for this wonderful post aahana...πŸ€—. took a bit long to update as i was seeing ur vm...made my cry hun...really it suits sajan so well aahana..its really so soulful.😳 now abt tonite what do i say aahana tonite was no different...again the same pain the same longing the same tears!!! to start with...finally sam came back after a day but seeing him was more of pain than releif.he looked much more shattered then ever.as his mum herself said..."ha hasnt missed a single day at college since three years and it was his first time".
i think aahana the way u mentioned yesterday...he braved to come to excel only for gunjan...coz in excel he cud still feel her...somehow the students...the environment there made him feel gunjan much nearer to him...in many ways excel strenghthened his hope that one day he will meet gunjan and they will share this pain together...but somehow last nite broke the lonesome hope as well...that broke him to bits...!!! 😭 so much so that even in his subconcious state he is pleading gunjan to return...😭. i tell u aahana...i never found myself feel so miserable bcoz os the pain of just s fictional character...he really has made my heart cry literally for him.
then he moves out of the room...he is sick...he is unwell..yet he can still feel her presence around himself...three years had passed but yet he still can feel her being around.😳 but again he knows that somehow it has become a habit for him to hallucinate abt her...to feel n see her everywhere...so he leaves withou paying much heed.

coming to mayank aahana...i really loved him a ton tonite...πŸ€—. he is angry on sam...but yet when he comes to know that its the first time sam has missed college...he too gets worried.he cant decide why but he still worries abt sam so much.and he didnt even argue with himself once when he saw nupur's photograph falling...as if he just needed a reason to justify his supporting sam...coz mayank sharma always works for a purpose.his heart wanted to know abt sam's well being just for his attachment and care for him...but his mind cudnt find a single reason to care for him...but then nupur's picture fell...and mayank sharma got a justification for his concerm πŸ˜ƒ

and the last scene aahana...a masterpeice indeed.though whenever sayank scenes have been serious it was mostly one who was week and other strong...and one needed other's help...but tonite both of them needed each other.just loved the way mayank was so worried to see him in this condition...though mayank cudnt support him fully but neither cud he leave him like that.
they were just mindblowing in the last scene...too touching to be decribed in words.😳
now i just wish aahana that both sajan and sayank reunite asap.

Edited by princessyashika - 13 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

re..i was dieing for this

aww thx malli .. was confused abt what to write u see 😳 hence combined topic for SG & SM
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucario

awesome post ahana...i personally think thy shd sit and settle their things...as hurting each one not gonna give any result....it will just pain...nothing else.....and i didnt watch episode but i feel the bonding of sayank is building again and i hope thy settle all issues soon.....and i loved the line which u used....it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.....very well said.

well avi they do need to talk.. but it cant happen instantly