Devi

16th June Written Update: Misunderstandings?!? :(

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys! I am very sorry for giving such a late update coz my net connection is gone and now I am posting this update from my phone and hence I'll not be able to torture you properly! I just pray kii my net connection works well So Devi Maiyya ki JAI!

Today's updates points are:

1. Purohit-ji tells about 21-days of fast to Rani ma and she faints.
2. Pranay speaks to raja-saheb and he tells that i am giving lakshmi's family 50 lakhs and hence this marriage is fixed and that too you'll be married for only 3 months.
3. Pranay argues with his dad but he looses as usual.
4. Pranay's Taaiyji comes and talks to Raja-saheb to stop the wedding.
5. Suhaagi gives tips to lakshmi on how to start her new wedding life.
6. Pranay's big misunderstanding is he thinks that Lakshmi herself is greedy for the money and that's why she's ready to marry him. He is surprised ki such an innocent girl will be able to think such a cheap thing. he feels that maybe something's wrong so he decides to meet Lakshmi and ask her all his questions.

I am once again srry for this. BTW, next epi ABS will be doing for me.....I'll b bak once everyhitng getts fixed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update.

So when Pranay visits Lakshmi to find out whether she knows about the payoff and verify her willingness to be only married for 3 months (which will be news to Ghasita as well), Ghasita's plan of keeping this concealed from Suhagi is bound to blow up in his face?