can't get enough of anurag-tanni

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
this show is growing in me more and more day by day yaar...i can't get enough of anurag-taani whether its the older ones or younger ones....their friendship is so pure and divine...and in the promos their love is also so pure...divine and intense....just can't get enough of them...i want this show to go for 2hrs every mon-fri....1/2 hour is not enough for my dosage of TaAnu.....

TaAnu is slowly growing in me and making me insane.....such a beautiful relationship...no words to even describe...awesome yaar.....

what say....do you have your TaAnu dosage enough....i don't yaar...i want more....

infact i want harshu dosage more๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...can't wait to see TaAnu grow up so that we see the actual intense love TaAnu......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup i cant wait for them to grow up too...m loving this show
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: CAqueen

yup i cant wait for them to grow up too...m loving this show

i am just crazy yaa๐Ÿ˜ณr...this show is also giving me KDMHMD craze๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i was crazy for KDMHMD just like this at that time๐Ÿ˜ณ....can't wait...need more dosage of PreMeer now its happening with in form of TaAnu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i guess harshu factor is making me going insane....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mages I totally agree with you!!!  I just love these too, but I can be biased Im a die hard Harshu fan!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Mages I totally agree with you!!!  I just love these too, but I can be biased Im a die hard Harshu fan!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

arrey yaar...we are on the same league๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...even i can be biased for harshu as he is my jaan...lifeline...soulEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....just love him so so so so so so so muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

arrey yaar bahut saalon ka crush yaar...i was in love with him since school days...i mean mamta serial days.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

now i am 22 years old...dekho kitna saal hogaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....left right left...amber dhara...kis desh mein hai mera dil...tere liye...can't wait for him to take my breath away once again

karan
ali beg
i forgot his character in amber dhara since he came for one episode only...after he left...i quit on the very spot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
prem juneja(my jaan)
anurag basu(2)
SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

i am just crazy yaa๐Ÿ˜ณr...this show is also giving me KDMHMD craze๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i was crazy for KDMHMD just like this at that time๐Ÿ˜ณ....can't wait...need more dosage of PreMeer now its happening with in form of TaAnu๐Ÿ˜ณ...i guess harshu factor is making me going insane....๐Ÿ˜ณ

exactly m feeling the same craziness for tere liye too..nd i also think that its coz of harshad....๐Ÿ˜Š..nd m starting to like anupriya too..so since both actors are gud just like harshiti...m luving tere liye..especially coz of teh songs..nd bg music
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: CAqueen

exactly m feeling the same craziness for tere liye too..nd i also think that its coz of harshad....๐Ÿ˜Š..nd m starting to like anupriya too..so since both actors are gud just like harshiti...m luving tere liye..especially coz of teh songs..nd bg music

mooh ki baat cheen li yaarEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....
well i never missed a single episode of kdmhmd....watch it since the startEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i am going to do the same for tere liye...

PreMeer.....TaAnu rocks big time...but PreMeer holds a very very special place in my heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and also the title track is touching...i wonder how ekta manages to bring such touching songs in all her serials....she is too good in it....this song only made for TaAnu....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
...Nikhita... thumbnail
agree with you all...the childhood scenes are cute....but i want them to grow up so that i can see HC!
yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here. to make it worse i dont live in india and that means i have to wait patiently for the updates or for someone to upload the show on youtube. I'm totally lovin the show!!!
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
intezaar kab tak hum karennge?