Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

I hope DJ realizes how lucky he is to have Akshara.

Dj is the smartest...he never compared bahus..he knows Akshara is a gem. This point will be reiterated in front of jaleli 🥳
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

infact they must give maharajji & gulabo's work to bindiya..and baaki saara bhi...let them write off akshara..at least she'll be free for a few minutes and enjoy the wedding and spend sometime with her hubby..bindiya ko bada josh hai kaam karne ka

hina has been acting well these days..yest. also she looked genuinely happy during the song and dance...and tdy also...apne toh apne hote hai...genuine love & concern shows...akshara is very happy for nandini and the glow on her and Rashmi's face is unmatched !

sirf pen laane ka kaam hi kar sakti hai..usse zyada uski nazuk haathon se hoga nahi...kaam chor kahin ki.....but i think she should get some responsibility, then gayatri will se what Bindiya is...... 😃 😃
n Hina is really being  a good actor these days.....her expressions are really good...emotions, tiredness, happiness, masti she is portraying all.....😃  lagta hai RIRO gayi thi.....😆 😆
😃
😃
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

<font color="#6600cc" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">the "most important" personcame to know abt bablu n his beautifool babli's true colours....yuppie!!!!!!!!!!😃</font>

yess..he should have seen bootifool couple hugging each other 😃 khule aam prem leela 🤣 i wish nani was here..
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I was lying down and watching to laga ki sab ulta hai 😆

humein bhi ulta laga..but woh ulta nahi tha as he was writing on Akshara's palm n uske taraf se N seedha hi tha.....😃
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

i know..saare shows ke they r showing except for YR..this is just not fair.....😡 😡 😡

waise frm last 2 daz YR is #1 on starplus.... the other so called famous shows r nowher to b seen...😛
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

humein bhi ulta laga..but woh ulta nahi tha as he was writing on Akshara's palm n uske taraf se N seedha hi tha.....😃

taffy the catch is tht n frm ur side n my side will appear same 😃 N on akshara's palm was ulta..
--Nishita-- thumbnail

sirf pen laane ka kaam hi kar sakti hai..usse zyada uski nazuk haathon se hoga nahi...kaam chor kahin ki.....but i think she should get some responsibility, then gayatri will se what Bindiya is...... 😃 😃
n Hina is really being a good actor these days.....her expressions are really good...emotions, tiredness, happiness, masti she is portraying all.....😃 lagta hai RIRO gayi thi.....😆 😆
😃
😃

Agree with both of you. Hina has been acting very well. Also, she looks refreshed and there is a glow on her face. She looked beautiful during the dance yesterday 😛 😛
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

taffy the catch is tht n frm ur side n my side will appear same 😃 N on akshara's palm was ulta..

So I wasnt imagining stuff 😆. Aaj kal Aksh hugs Naitik when she is very happy 😳 😳 😳 No more dhatts and dhakkas
--Nishita-- thumbnail
How can the bride and the groom meet before the wedding. The main shaadi is the next day na aur raat ko yeh dono romance karenge kya? People can romance...no issues with it. but pls show us only Naksh 😳
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

So I wasnt imagining stuff 😆. Aaj kal Aksh hugs Naitik when she is very happy 😳 😳 😳 No more dhatts and dhakkas

haan hamari toh mauja hi mauja.......no more repetitive dhatts n dhakkas....😃 😃 aajkal toh aate jaate hugs ho jaata hai....😳 😳