Sadhana and Ragini's daughters - Fair/Dark

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will the history repeat itself ? Sadhana will die in a blast after giving birth (she will make a comeback later in the show) and Alekh would most likely go insane, so their daughter would become orphan.

How will she be raised by Ragini who's own daughter will be dark ? (Other major twist in the show). How will Vasu and Kasushi react to this situation....one dark and fair grandchild. What will be little Sadhana and Ragini's equation ? There would be a sympathy factor for little Sadhana, plus she would be fair. Endless possiblities in this situation.

Looks like this major twist was one of the reason for Sadhana's temporary exit in the show. Would love to hear everyone's views on this. What's your take ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Will the history repeat itself ? Sadhana will die in a blast after giving birth (she will make a comeback later in the show) and Alekh would most likely go insane, so their daughter would become orphan.

How will she be raised by Ragini who's own daughter will be dark ? (Other major twist in the show). How will Vasu and Kasushi react to this situation....one dark and fair grandchild. What will be little Sadhana and Ragini's equation ? There would be a sympathy factor for little Sadhana, plus she would be fair. Endless possiblities in this situation.

Looks like this major twist was one of the reason for Sadhana's temporary exit in the show. Would love to hear everyone's views on this. What's your take ?

areyy yeh sab baad main discuss karenge..pehle yeh to decide hone doo ki sadna ko kaise marvayenge.....they are deeply thinking abt how to kill sadna😆
zarine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika_0

areyy yeh sab baad main discuss karenge..pehle yeh to decide hone doo ki sadna ko kaise marvayenge.....they are deeply thinking abt how to kill sadna😆

lollllll you are right !!!!! 😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LET US FIRST SAVE SADHANA RAGINI AND RANVEER...

We don't want Kinshuk Mahajan to leave the show
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
They need to find the most gruesome death for Sadhna first...as sweet as she was in real life, her death must be just as painful and gruesome...I'm telling you, the whole story is hanging because of one reason....they can't decide what's the most painful death sequence...which one will leave Alekh the most traumatized and mad?
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Where does Alekh's madness fit into all of this? Will he go mad and eventually die? This would make Salekh's baby an orphan, motherless and fatherless...

Kaushi and Vasu will die from the shock of all of this. Kaushi might feel like her past hatred of Sadhna is doing all this...Ragini's child will be a Rajvansh also...regardless of whether she is fair or dark...so her life will be a bit different than Ragini's was at the beginning...

Kaushi might wonder if this will be a case of Vasu/Ambika...

As for Vasu...seeing her family fall apart this time may kill her. Also she is incredibly attached to Alekh...seeing him suffer and lose his sanity again will be the biggest blow...she won't be able to handle it.

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika_0

😆 Kya baat kar rahe ho...They must have even shot the death sequence by now, its airing on Saturday. All this chaos and conflicting news is just to create the suspense element. Lets see what happens...do share your views on this topic.
srosheen thumbnail
any how thy jus want sadna to die beside deaths don't thy have anyother story .to think abt ......???
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think that is the main objective of this horrible twist................to start the story again from where it all began..........DARK AND LIGHT! Sadhna's child will be a orphan just like her...........and history will repeat itself. As for Ragini, I don't think she can be as mean as Kaushi to Sadhna's child......Their bond has become so strong that she would never ill treat Sadhna's last memory...........that aspect of the story will change.....There will not be any elder abuse to a sweet loving innocent orphan child. Instead what will happen is the complete opposite of what SaGini hoped will happen with their children, a strong bond just like theirs(if you remember their small convo). That bond won't be between SaGini's children because of the Dark and Light issue. And all the problems whill revolve around that. As for Sadhna dieing, I hope they kill Alekh too.....y bother keeping him around........I think it will be less painful to watch both of them die in a blast then one die and one suffer in pain and go insane. As for Ranveer, I never knew that he will die also?.........if they kill Ranveer also, well RS sir has totally went InSane then 😆.............. 
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

I think that is the main objective of this horrible twist................to start the story again from where it all began..........DARK AND LIGHT! Sadhna's child will be a orphan just like her...........and history will repeat itself. As for Ragini, I don't think she can be as mean as Kaushi to Sadhna's child......Their bond has become so strong that she would never ill treat Sadhna's last memory...........that aspect of the story will change.....There will not be any elder abuse to a sweet loving innocent orphan child. Instead what will happen is the complete opposite of what SaGini hoped will happen with their children, a strong bond just like theirs(if you remember their small convo). That bond won't be between SaGini's children because of the Dark and Light issue. And all the problems whill revolve around that. As for Sadhna dieing, I hope they kill Alekh too.....y bother keeping him around........I think it will be less painful to watch both of them die in a blast then one die and one suffer in pain and go insane. As for Ranveer, I never knew that he will die also?.........if they kill Ranveer also, well RS sir has totally went InSane then 😆.............. 

That means Sara and Parul would reprise their roles as Sagini's daughters...and they would have to hate each other this time....it's like an extra painful version of the rift track...