telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
a new revelation....one thing that annoys me when i am watching the show is the size of the red bindi anadi's mother wears. she has such a small face, so the bindi is so big for her face. it looks terrible on her. she would look better if she downsized it a bit. just make it a little smaller so it fits her face and is proportional to it. everytime i watch her i am always distracted by the huge red bindi. that is all i focus on when i look at her face.

was there a lot of excess bindi powder left over which is why it is so big???
😆 share and energizes us with your bindi opinion.

agree or disagree interested in both sides.... 😉 😆 😛Edited by telenovelle - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
you know i really don't  know in which village in india they are supposed to belong may be there in this so called village the women used this types of bindis that's why she is using it.but i'm waiting her encounter with bhawri in the coming episodes.let see who stand in front of bhawri maithili loving husband or her lovely sasu maa
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Also, since Kruthika still looks young, they might used a larger bindi to show an "aged" look. 😊
But yeah, some ppl do wear large bindis.
Thank God for the shape is round. I remember some older serial vamps used to have snakes and what-not designs.😆
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Also, since Kruthika still looks young, they might used a larger bindi to show an "aged" look. 😊
But yeah, some ppl do wear large bindis.
Thank God for the shape is round. I remember some older serial vamps used to have snakes and what-not designs.😆

well whatever the reason is for her bindi i think she would look a lot better with one that is portional to her head.....you are right that she is very young to be playing a motherly role. i have seen her picture in real life and she looks very nice. why did the creatives select her for the part?? i think she does a good job of acting the part. she is very energtic and sparkly don't you think so???? 😃 😃 😃
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

you know i really don't know in which village in india they are supposed to belong may be there in this so called village the women used this types of bindis that's why she is using it.but i'm waiting her encounter with bhawri in the coming episodes.let see who stand in front of bhawri maithili loving husband or her lovely sasu maa

never thought about it but you could be right about the village she is suppose to come from. that could be the reason for the big bindi. 😊 😊 😊