I LOVE the mom swap!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Was it just me or did anyone else LOVE the mom swap in todays episode! πŸ˜† Its such a cute thing! Anuraag is close to Taani's mom and visa versa! At first i thought they were complaining to their own moms and the moms would have a battle or words for their child πŸ˜† but they are having a battle of words for the opposites child 🀣 How CUTE!!!!!!!! Shows how close they are to eachothers families.. 😳 and if thats the case.. then the good thing is  If/when Taani goes to her sasural .. shell always have her mom in law there to back her up πŸ˜† 

The little mom swap thing Ekta showed..is by far one of the greatest concepts i thinks he has brought in her shows till date. I havent seen much of her latest shows so dont know if its been done before in her other works..but from what i saw today in Tere Liye.. I definitly felt it was a new and fresh thing..

Loved it! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yea even i thought they are complaining to their own moms, i even posted the highlights like that 🀣
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
true Rosh, at first evn i got confused.. i ws like.. haaaaa..😳.. bt jz loved itt... Mishti & Anu.. aww... both wr so cutee............πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
LOL and Soaps1, and SP it was such a CUTE thing! I wish i had that kinda thing .. close to someone elses mom 🀣 I loved how Taanis mom kept feeding sweets to Anu..
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

LOL and Soaps1, and SP it was such a CUTE thing! I wish i had that kinda thing .. close to someone elses mom 🀣 I loved how Taanis mom kept feeding sweets to Anu..

hmm.. i was to counting the Roshogullahs😳, she ws khilao-ing her Golu Polu Motu Anu 🀣
I thought they were complaining to their own moms! πŸ˜• The mo swap thing indeed was really very sweet. Ekta sure knows how to come up with tiny gestures that succeed in moving the viewers. πŸ‘

-Kanky
RosyRosh thumbnail
LMAO starry! HAHAHA gotu motu..he was SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

and yup Jiah agree! Ekta knows how to move her audience!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

agree.. n i guess..... he ws looking so cute in tht dres, Petu Maharaj πŸ€£

& ya she'll defo be able to create tht Ekta magic all ovr againn πŸ˜†

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too loved it it was damn adorable

and yup Jiah agree! Ekta knows how to move her audience!

I have never seen an Ekta show, before! πŸ˜† Actually I have, I was an ardent Kayamath/Neev Prachi/Ayesha fan 😳 lekin beech mein MiChi ghus gaye! πŸ˜† That very day, I pledged I won't watch Ekta soaps anymore but I had to break it and watch this amazing thing! 😍