Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Jesus Christ thank u I wasn't the only who found it absolute crap and nonsense thank u monu zainu bani
warna when I said that before prople in here got offended to and I peacfully walked out
I really have no words for today's nonsense

1show is 3 years ahead and th other is still where it was someone tell me plz did sidmaan had magical powers that they went ahead in time of did Sammy mayu came back
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Jesus Christ thank u I wasn't the only who found it absolute crap and nonsense thank u monu zainu bani
warna when I said that before prople in here got offended to and I peacfully walked out
I really have no words for today's nonsense

1show is 3 years ahead and th other is still where it was someone tell me plz did sidmaan had magical powers that they went ahead in time of did Sammy mayu came back

I can't comment on this 3 years Thing Fary 😳.. about episode people can have different views I dont like thats mine 🥳.. I am waiting for Biwi ka Belan episode 🤣
fary

it was a headace for me, i didn't even now where one thing began and ended, but i did like sid and carmie scene b/c they can be a good friends. but what i hated was why the hell was an stranger wearing someone else rings in her finger, who does that😕🤢. everyhitng seemed rubbish and useless for me.

and why is it that always when armaan and sid talk the cvs has to bring ridz into it, what the hell is that all about ridz has choosen sid and no one else then what the hell is this.😡 

it was rubbish for me.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago

i agree i wanted to see ridz beating the hell out of sid, but what did we get something that makes no sense at all.

we better get a mesmerzing siddhima scene from tomorrow on.
Mona, I haven't been keeping up with FIFA much, but at the moment, I am reading an article on MSN titled 'World Cup's Hottest Hunks'. 😲 Somehow, all of the soccer players are like....God's gift to mankind. 😳🤣 They are drop dead gorgeous. 😆🤣 David Beckham is out of the running though:[ It's OK, we will settle for watching him on the sidelines *sigh* HAH. Ah, and MJHT, don't even talk about that. YT zindabaad, it literally saves our eyes from unwanted offensive material.😛

Faryyy, you are not the only one yaar. I didn't even bother to watch a millisecond of the grand *coughs* episode, and I like it that way. I did have a grand Mocha at Starbucks though today after work. Lolll. Your analysis seems great for the episode, and I really want to comment on your topic, however it will obviously be vague since I haven't even seen the episode. Hehe. Ahhh, last week was so much better with S-R, R-S, Dating - mating. 😆
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hellloooooo...yellloow.....blue....🤗
I see you all are so excited about todays episode🤣🤣
buffy🤗 

yeah i am so excited that i got the shock of my life for sure, and a massive headace from this eposide.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

hellloooooo...yellloow.....blue....🤗

I see you all are so excited about todays episode🤣🤣

Haila yeh kaun aaya 😳
monar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Mona, I haven't been keeping up with FIFA much, but at the moment, I am reading an article on MSN titled 'World Cup's Hottest Hunks'. 😲 Somehow, all of the soccer players are like....God's gift to mankind. 😳🤣 They are drop dead gorgeous. 😆🤣 David Beckham is out of the running though:[ It's OK, we will settle for watching him on the sidelines *sigh* HAH. Ah, and MJHT, don't even talk about that. YT zindabaad, it literally saves our eyes from unwanted offensive material.😛

Faryyy, you are not the only one yaar. I didn't even bother to watch a millisecond of the grand *coughs* episode, and I like it that way. I did have a grand Mocha at Starbucks though today after work. Lolll. Your analysis seems great for the episode, and I really want to comment on your topic, however it will obviously be vague since I haven't even seen the episode. Hehe. Ahhh, last week was so much better with S-R, R-S, Dating - mating. 😆

They definitely are .. Cristiano Ronaldo ahaa feast 😳 I love watching Germany matches not just because they are good but they are too good 🤣🤣 beckham yeah once he was poster boy but not anymore 😳..
YT is saving grace yaar .. I want kappa keeno Grande 😭😭  abhi chaiye 
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

buffy🤗 

yeah i am so excited that i got the shock of my life for sure, and a massive headace from this eposide.

🤣...its allright...pray real hard for episode tommorrow to make up for today.....

🤣

90 minutes!!!!!!!....and why was MJHT a part of it again

I saw US vs Eng.....US scored😆😆

missed italy's match...oh welll....I dont trust them to win thisyear....

Germany made 4 goals yesterday against aus...so no complaints