Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

๐Ÿ˜†  u think it will help??? very optimistic I must say๐Ÿ˜›

no harm in sending though๐Ÿค”  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

no harm in sending though๐Ÿค”  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ya, but dont forget to send a few ambulance to bring back the wounded peace troop๐Ÿ˜†
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamil

ya, but dont forget to send a few ambulance to bring back the wounded peace troop๐Ÿ˜†

sure here i have sent 

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Come find my bracelet!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Bhai waah!! The King of tatooland seems to have a fascination phor phemales ki jewelry & clothes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

& You already know my sentiments on Champa land ๐Ÿฅฑ ...*cough cough* ...*Yoda esshtyle* not speak... i must!!...else...attack me ..hurted aatmas will  :P

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Too good, Shamil!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I really love the way you relate with DMG! And  OFMBJ is damn funny!! I guess none of the pairs in dmg except Shashank-Padma, Shubankar-Keerti and Niki-Abhi were lucky in their first love!!  
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Enigma-

Come find my bracelet!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Bhai waah!! The King of tatooland seems to have a fascination phor phemales ki jewelry & clothes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

& You already know my sentiments on Champa land ๐Ÿฅฑ ...*cough cough* ...*Yoda esshtyle* not speak... i must!!...else...attack me ..hurted aatmas will  :P

ofcourse๐Ÿ˜†..better run๐Ÿ˜‰
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurrocks

Too good, Shamil!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I really love the way you relate with DMG! And  OFMBJ is damn funny!! I guess none of the pairs in dmg except Shashank-Padma, Shubankar-Keerti and Niki-Abhi were lucky in their first love!!  

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The moderates too are angry that the anti- Champa camp is busy distributing pamphlets speaking ill of the Champans and opposing the union of Tattoo-Champa. They said if need arises they will join hands with the Siddistan government and fight against the pro-ridma  camp.  Looks like the Tattooland is on the brink of a civil war.

After Siddima I love Jhoota Singh......Really kya topic mara hai..This above para toooooooo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Shamil you outdo yourself each time.........๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This once again cracked me up BIG Time...๐Ÿ˜‰

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Jhoota Ji U back with a Back Though m part of Sidistan  I still sometimes agree to Champa land lol and seeing the Fifa Fever it should've been Soccer and not cricket but ahh Cv's t

faryyy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
@bold- we think alike๐Ÿ˜›
may be they will use soccer for another love track๐Ÿ˜ณ
shamil thumbnail
uppaas, thank u soo much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—