Written Update - June 11th 2010

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys! It's going to be a short update today because I've had a really long day at work and I still have some stuff at home that I need to take care of.. 😳 Anyways, let me hush and move on with the update!

The episode starts with Nishi finding out that Aayi's choice for him is Devki. He gets upset and blames Aayi for having her best interest at heart instead of his. He says that Aayi wants a good "bahu" for herself and doesn't really care about finding a good "wife" for him. He also threatens them to change their decision or else! And with that he storms out of the house.

Aayi is upset about Nishi's outburst but when Mugda talks to her about it, Aayi remains steadfast in her decision. Aayi tells Mugda that Nishi has a habit of assuming that everything that "sparkles" is a diamond, but such isn't the case and she isn't going to let him destroy his life. She says as long as Nishi's happiness is ensured by her decision, she can live with his hatred and anger too.

Mugda tries to talk to Shree about it too but Shree brushes off the whole matter by saying that he has complete faith in Aayi and her decisions regarding them and the house. He says he doesn't want to discuss this anymore and that whatever Aayi has decided is the right decision.

Meanwhile, we get to see Nishi at Pragya's apartment - he tells Pragya that she was rejected by Aayi because Aayi wants Devki to get married to him instead. Hearing this Pragya gets angry and instigates Nishi by falsely accusing Mugda of being the mastermind behind this whole fiasco. She claims that Mugda wanted to get sister "in the house" and that's why she probably got Aayi to agree to Devki's proposal and not Pragya. She also tells Nishi that if he wants to be with her then he's going to have to man up and handle this issue on his own - or it's better that he leaves her for good if he can't take responsibility to "fix" this. Nishi walks out "determined" and in anger. (Needless to say she played him like a fiddle! WHY do men have to be so dense? *sigh*)

Mugda's worried at home because it's 12:30 a.m. yet Nishi isn't back. When she finally hears Nishi arrive, she goes to talk to him at the terrace. Turns out Nishi's drunk and in his drunken stupor he ends up yelling at Mugda and blaming her for being a "double-crossing, scheming liar" who kept her motives (i.e. getting her sister married) above his happiness. He is basically absolutely vicious to her and tells her that it's her responsibility to get Aayi to agree to Pragya's proposal since she's the one who planted the thought in Aayi's head to begin with. And that if she can't do so, then she better not blame him later for what he decides next! Mugda tells him that she's been trying to get Aayi to agree for Pragya's alliance and that Nishi fought with Aayi before Mugda could get Aayi to agree to it,  but Nishi is too blinded by rage and misunderstanding to trust Mugda's word for it. (*sigh* Mugda was really hurt by his words. What an ungrateful punk! *angry muh*)

Pragya's talking to her air hostess friend who's just returned - she tells her how Aayi had rejected her. And while the friend tries to talk some sense into Pragya asking her to let the whole thing go and move on, Pragya is blinded by rage at being "rejected". So much so that Pragya throws an open challenge telling her friend that Aayi will come and accept her and Nishi's relationship herself after Pragya is finished with her. (Have I mentioned I hate spoiled kids who think they own the world?! *blekh*)

The next day Nishi walks into work with what I presume is a hangover. (He's wearing clothes from yesterday - Can I say "GROSS"!?) Pragya comes over to him and starts crying visibly in front of the entire office making Nishi uncomfortable. He takes her into a private room where she single handedly manipulates him - the guy's basically twisted around her pinky! She tells him that she doesn't mind being like "Mugda" but that she'll need time. She also says that she's afraid Nishi might leave her and that along with his love, she also desires to get his family's approval. At one point Nishi even decides to leave the house should Aayi not agree to accept Pragya as his wife! (Gosh, she's prodding him on and the guy is too blind to notice! I totally agree with Aayi here - he is such an immature juvenile!). Basically the episode ends with Pragya thinking to herself how Nishi's ready to do whatever she asks and that now she's going to work her "magic" and get married to him without him having to leave the house.

Precap - Aayi and Baba are talking to Mugda's mom and Devki about Nishi's proposal. Mugda's mom asks Aayi if she'd consulted with Nishi first to which Aayi confidently claims to know what's best for her son. The scene then shifts to Mugda telling Aayi that she's never going to be happy in this house from this day forth ( I am assuming because of Devki - Nishi alliance..).

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS