Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: luvarti

SIDDHIMA is the best............

Agreed & They will be Best Forever.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Siddhima were on fire in this scene!๐Ÿ˜ ..i just loved how he was looking at her and then when he pulled her OMG! ..

it was so romantic!๐Ÿ˜ ..

one of the best Siddhima scenes so far..

its the first time he had ever kissed her!!.

.and the way she reacted was so natural!..

hats off to both KW & JW! ๐Ÿ‘..////

yeh dil mange more! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.....///
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ŠI can read this again and again..soo funny and baeutifull..๐Ÿ˜ƒCVS wake up refer to this pls.........
now i DEMAND another topic from u
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

now i DEMAND another topic from u

Wait till 25th.
My new SR OS will be Released.
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

๐Ÿ˜ŠI can read this again and again..soo funny and baeutifull..๐Ÿ˜ƒCVS wake up refer to this pls.........

Thanks Uppaas Dear.๐Ÿ‘
Sid is a confused person, no doubt. He always has been, even before Ridzy.

But he also knows what he wants, just doesn't know how to fully formulate it in this context.

woh itna bhaao khaati hai kyun ke woh itna deta hai๐Ÿ˜†

Well that's because she hasn't given him any full hari jhandi, she's tarsa-ing the poor fellow๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think they're doing this to elongate their union process so that something can be established btw KaSh in the meantime.

Afterall, they want their viewers to keep guessing.

I'm actually enjoying the piece-by-piece, moment-by-moment journey of these two. 

I think they have some jealousy track coming up for Ridzy with the intro of Shilpa, so that Ridzy will fume and that will bring her closer to Sid....//.

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Ok, I am back as I promised ๐Ÿ˜‰ Been very busy lately ๐Ÿฅฑ

But, Jatin ๐Ÿ‘ Amazing post!
The way you described Siddhima's romance was truly breathtaking............the scene itself left me breathless the chemistry was way too strong.

And I loved your humourous one-liners ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And I totally agree with the Armaan-Riddhima dream sequence was like out of place??? On the other hand I was enjoying the Siddhima romance on the other hand there was Armaan-Ridz dancing..........and I was like WTH?
Sid is a very cute husband...........geez I am so jealous of Riddhima! ๐Ÿ˜ก
And I agree with you about the bad dialogue of Armaan he doesn't know the difference between "actually taking away" and "moving on." If Sid, stole her from him then well, why didn't Riddhima go back to him even though she was given so many chances to???? Don't worry its called keeping your ego! He doesn't want to admit that Riddhima herself left him for Sid and moved on becuz, it will like shatter his ego and self-esteem........so, it makes him feel better saying that "Sid stole her!" LOL....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Great post! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i like that...........sid stole our hearts as well