*||*Member Of The Week [1]*||*

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Big πŸ€— to all the wonderful members.....And welcome to our very first round of:

This week on the hot seat is a Khanak fan who brightens up the forum with all her Discussion topics.  She's also always there to dissect every Precap!

It's none other than: 

JayaV

r353.gif

Congratulations!πŸ€—

You are now officially on the Hot Seat for the next week!🐷

Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this week!πŸ˜ƒ

And now time for the grilling😈....

First; some general questions:

User Name:

Profession:

How did I get started with India Forums:

Why am I hooked to RBO...:  

My hobbies, More about me:

What I like best @ IF: 

What I would like to see more @IF:

It's now your turn to Grill, Bake and Fry herπŸ˜ƒ....

Credits:
All glitter courtesy of Tumhari_Khushi and Zwani.com
Sig credit: -Sharona-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yay!! Jaya Di!!! Congo!! I'm going t bombard you with questions!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,

OMG, u started MOTW with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thanks a lot ..............................

hope this seat wont be reallly hot πŸ˜‰

User Name:             Jayav

Real Name            : Jaya Lakshmi

Age                        :    28

Profession              : HR Executive (but on a break now)

How did I get started with India Forums: was surfing net for some articles during bidaai days........

Why am I hooked to RBO...  :  concept is new , the way its presented with brilliant cast and excellent humour, makes it very hard not to get hooked to RBO

My hobbies, More about me:   Reading Novels, listening to music, watching action movies......
more about me .... i love watching sports like Soccer n F1... everyones friend, still a kid .....i love being myself .......

What I like best @ IF:    FF,forums ........            

What I would like to see more @IF:    forums being more active lol little more decency in forums (UT forum ).......

@Maddy :- sweety ur scaring me now ...........
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally knew it was going to be you Jaya!
CONGRATS!

I'll think of questions later. :P

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*evil grin* You should be scared Di!!!! I'm reserving this spot to put the questions later!
Tomiko thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

Hey,

OMG, u started MOTW with me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thanks a lot ..............................

hope this seat wont be reallly hot πŸ˜‰

User Name:             Jayav

Real Name            : Jaya Lakshmi

Age                        :    28

Profession              : HR Executive (but on a break now)

How did I get started with India Forums: was surfing net for some articles during bidaai days........

Why am I hooked to RBO...  :  concept is new , the way its presented with brilliant cast and excellent humour, makes it very hard not to get hooked to RBO

My hobbies, More about me:   Reading Novels, listening to music, watching action movies......
more about me .... i love watching sports like Soccer n F1... everyones friend, still a kid .....i love being myself .......

What I like best @ IF:    FF,forums ........            

What I would like to see more @IF:    forums being more active lol little more decency in forums (UT forum ).......

@Maddy :- sweety ur scaring me now ...........

Before I bring out my questions, I'm just going to ask you a few simple ones first. Believe me when I say it's the quite before the storm!πŸ˜†

What are your favourite types of novels?
Are you following the World Cup? (I tried to watch the match today but there were to many questions I had and my brother ended up kicking me out of the room.πŸ˜•)
What's the UT forum?
What other shows do you watch?
isomers thumbnail
woohoo! this is going to be fun. I have so many questions to ask you!! So, I'm officially reserving this spot.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okie....so Jaya........Congrats gal......u truly deserve it sweets!! and starting the MOTWs with you.....kya dhamaakedaar start hai.... πŸ˜†

okie, so, here is my grilling session -

1. Your favourite Forum in IF
2. Your favourite SOAP
3. Your favourite TV Actor and Actress
4. Your favourite Movie Actor and Actress
5. Your favourite person (need not be celebrity)
6. Your most embarrasing moment... (Now wouldnt I love to know this...and the answer - "Not yet come" is NOT ACCEPTABLE πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )
7. Your most honoured moment
8. Your favourite and most comedy dialogue
9. Your favourity dish.....
10. One thing about Shaan you like and one thing you dont like...
12. If you want to replace Khanak with one actress who would that be?
13. Your favourite Shaan-Khanak moment....(You can be creative here and create your own!)
14. One character you would wanna give a hard punch on the eye in RBO... (You can again be creative as to how you would like to punish him/her)
15. If Shaan gives you a choice of jobs in his household, which one would you pick and why -
a. His personal chef
b. His personal Body Guard
c. His personal secretary
d. His personal Mechanic

Chal, Jaya....shuru ho jaa.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Love u gal,
DDEdited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tomiko

Before I bring out my questions, I'm just going to ask you a few simple ones first. Believe me when I say it's the quite before the storm!πŸ˜†

What are your favourite types of novels?
Are you following the World Cup? (I tried to watch the match today but there were to many questions I had and my brother ended up kicking me out of the room.πŸ˜•)
What's the UT forum?
What other shows do you watch?

Iam reallly scared now ...................

I love crime n suspense/thriller type of novels .........

Yup with full dediction (let me guess u r confused with onside, corner and free kick for starters .............)

Uttaran forum , like show like forum........

Jhansi ki Rani , Geet,CID,12/24KB, Mahivee,DID

Nikki,Nitya ,Maddy............. why do i have a feeling iam dead now ................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

Ooooh, you watch Geet! Who's your favourite character?

Ok, enough kids play ... time to move on to the real questions!😈

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
  2. How far east can you go before you're heading west?
  3. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
  4. When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
  5. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
  6. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
  7. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
  8. Can you daydream at night?
  9. Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?
  10. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
  11. How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
  12. Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
  13. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
  14. When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
  15. Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
  16. If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?
  17. Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?
  18. Do you yawn in your sleep?
  19. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
  20. Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?
  21. How come you never see a billboard being put up by the highway?
  22. Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?
  23. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
  24. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
  25. Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?
  26. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
  27. Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car?
  28. Why do they put holes in crackers?
  29. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
  30. If you had a three story house and were in the second floor, isn't it possible that you can be upstairs and downstairs at the same time?
  31. How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
  32. Why people are so scared of mice,which are much smaller than us, when no one seems to be scared of Micky Mouse, who is bigger than us?
  33. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
  34. If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
  35. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
  36. Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers? They don't produce, get rid of, or have anythong to do with steam
  37. What is another word for "thesaurus"?