Devi

(Done)10 June Written Update: Lakshmi gets caught!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! I am sorry guys! Yesterday, I din; get to do the update 'coz I was out of ma home on an important mission!๐Ÿ˜† But now, I am back to torture you guys, so Bholo Devi Maiyya ki JAI!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ghasita's bro and Ghasita's Selfish thoughts๐Ÿ˜ก
Today's episode starts with Pranay's dad sitting and meditating and then it's shown the Royal priest a.k.a Purohit-ji coming to the Raj-Mahal. He comes into the Mahal and sits in the living room and then comes Pranay's mom๐Ÿ˜ณ (She's so pretty! I just love here. I wonder how she could marry that dum beard guy๐Ÿ˜•). Purohit-ji says that he has come to meet Raja-ji (Pranay's dad) and he'll wait here for him. While in the next scene they show Raja-ji getting done with his meditation and getting dressed up and then one of his servant comes and says that the Royal Priest has come to meet you. So Raja-ji goes out to meet him.

Here, Ghasita's bro will be sitting and doing something with his mobile (Oww Man! His mobile looked more like blackberry to mee!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†) and then Ghasita comes and asks him whether he is playing games in his mobile (I tot this Behooda knew only to play games with other peoples life๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜†)
and then he Ghasita's bro says, "Na! Na". Ghasita then says, "I have a good news for you (That means, Bad news for us, Guys!!๐Ÿ˜†) People want Devi Maiyya to be seated in the Village Mela this time and we will be getting 31 thousand Rupees! (Yea right! Auction par lagao, Paise Kamaao๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†)" By listening to this, Ghasita's bro says, "That was the old format. Now since Lakshmi is grown up, things change too. People wil have to offer us more than they usually do." (These brothers are simply DISGUSTING!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฌ) and they both keep smirk at each other. (Yeh karna Bhaaki reh gaya tha!๐Ÿ˜†).

Royal Priest a.k.a Purohit-ji's Idea. (According to me, Brilliant Idea with Kachra Motive behind it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†)
Again the scene shifts back to Raj Mahal! Purohit-ji tells Pranay's dad about how Chetipur Village was suffering from droughts for 3 years and people used to kill each other for even a drop of water. There was nothing to eat. And then one fine day when a girl was born, it started to rain so heavily and from that day onwards, that village was never again stricken by droughts! And that's how the girl was called DEVI MAIYAA. He even says how DEVI MAIYAA planted a small sapling when she was young and now it's a huge tree and people even worship that. He also says, "Raja-ji, that girl is very very lucky for anyone who is with her. In which ever house she stays in, that house is turned into a heaven on earth and it's better if you get that girl here in this house as soon as possible." Raja-ji a.k.a Pranay's dad goes into deep thoughts after this. (So let's not distrub that Buddao and move onto next scene๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰)

Lakshmi gets caught, FINALLY!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Lakshmi makes tea and takes it Golu.๐Ÿ˜ณ Golu on seeing this asks, "Didi, what are you doing?!? Why do you have to take so much problem." Lakshmi says, "Naa Golu! This is not a problem or something.I want to do all those works which a girl does of this age." and by saying this, she hands over that cup of tea to Golu so that she can taste it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Golu tastes it. He starts coughing badly.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜› He says, "Didi, have you put tea-leaves or Lemon๐Ÿ˜†. It's so bitter and DISGUSTING."
Lakshmi feels kinda dejected after hearing this! Then she says, "No problem Golu! I'll keep trying my best till one day you will say Wah! Wah! to my tea." (Kaa Determination hain๐Ÿ˜†).Then she and Golu start looking at the wedding photos. Finally Golu gets his hands on Raj-Kumar Pranay's๐Ÿ˜ณ photo and he says to Lakshmi, "Look here Didi, here is your Jungle ka Raj-Kumar." and he hands it over to her. Lakshmi takes it and starts staring at her and a dum (Yes, I meant DUM๐Ÿคข) romantice music starts playing in the background. Then suddenly Ghasita comes and takes that pic from Lakshmi while she is still staring at it. After this, both Golu and Lakshmi are shocked!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ghasita asks Lakshmi, "How do you know him?" Then Lakshmi goes onto tell Ghasita everything what happend to her in that jungle and how she met Pranay. While she'll be saying all this, Ghasita will be moving his BIG head from Golu to Lakshmi (Pendulam Pendulam๐Ÿ˜†). After Lakshmi says all this, Golu goes out from that place. (It looked more like he ran away from there๐Ÿค”.This brothers also naa......๐Ÿท) Ghasita's face is expressionless. Then Laskhmi says, " See, you were the one who told me that outside people are very bad. But Raj-kumar-ji was so kind to me." Then Ghasita says lovingly to her (It looked like Ghasita found some 1 crore Rupees in Lakshmi's eyes when he was saying all this๐Ÿ˜†), "Beta, the outside world acts kind and we should not blindly believe them." On hearing this, Lakshmi is shocked. She says okay and agrees to her dad๐Ÿ˜• Ghasita they turnsand puts up a angrily-contended face and moves on!

Raja-ji wakes up from his Thoughts ๐Ÿ˜†
Now the scene is shifted to Raj-Mahal. Here the Purohit-ji keeps on telling about Lakshmi's luck and he even says, "If you really want luck and prosperity, then get Lakshmi married to Pranay. All your lost wealth and honourship will be back" Raja-ji gets shocked now.(He is always Shocked๐Ÿ˜†) He says it's not possible like that. Then Purohit ji says, "Dun' worry! We'll see if the Kundali of both of them matches." And then Munshi ji comes there and hands over a file to Raja-ji and says, "This file has has all the details I have got about Lakshmi with so much difficulty." On saying this and giving over the file, Raja-ji takes out a ring and gives it to Munshi-ji and he leaves. Raja-ji then hands the file to Purohit-ji to match both the Kundalis.

Behoodi Dhaniya gets dissed yet again๐Ÿ˜†
So finally she's come back again! She'll be sitting in sofa @ her Sasural and there Munshi-ji comes and shows her the gift that was given by Raja-ji. He tells her that now this gifts are more important and all other gifts are going tp be kept aside and this Behoodi Dhaniya thinks it's beacuse of her 'Shubh-Kadam' (yuck! She doesn't even know what's going to blow over her face after a second๐Ÿ˜†) And then Munshi-ji says, "And this is all because you are DEVI MAIYYA'S sister!"
Behoodi is as usual, SHOCKED (Zor ka jhatka itne der se lagaa bechari sorry BEHOODI ko๐Ÿ˜†).

Kundali Matches But now what?!?
Finally Purohit-ji says that both the Kundali has matched and now Raja-ji should not be making any more delay with the wedding preparations. He even says that this present time is a very good time to start all the preparations. But Raja-ji says, "That girl is lucky for her father also and I dun' think he would agree for this decision of mine."

The END!

Precap: I din' see the precap properly but in the few glimpses of what I could see, Raja-ji was already there at Ghasita's home and he was speaking to Ghasita and his bro.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

In today's episode, they din' show Pranay at all! They just showed one photo and that too he looked like some scarecrow!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahma_07 thumbnail
thanks for update,but I'll waiting
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, thanks - the way you typed in red font 7 made it look like there's an important piece of news here ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrisha

Ok, thanks - the way you typed in red font 7 made it look like there's an important piece of news here ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes! It was an Important piece of news or else I would have got Rotten Tomatoes!๐Ÿ˜†

Vr15h thumbnail
I love your update style - and the way you intersperse your comments - some wisecracks in them - is just tooo good.

Keep em coming - and put us on the rack ๐Ÿ˜†
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks jyothi 4 update. Btw if u ever cant do it pm me and i will. Wow wedding already being mentioned. What now.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

I love your update style - and the way you intersperse your comments - some wisecracks in them - is just tooo good.

Keep em coming - and put us on the rack ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you! Thank you! But the actooly credit goes to my role model a.k.a mentor!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: imagine-addict

thanks jyothi 4 update. Btw if u ever cant do it pm me and i will. Wow wedding already being mentioned. What now.

Yes! yes! For a minute I tot I would send you a PM but then I somehow managed it. But yea, if next time if it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to do then I'll send you a PM!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

Thank you! Thank you! But the actooly credit goes to my role model a.k.a mentor!๐Ÿ˜ณ

dazzlingangsta

Do you mind if I take a page out of Raja-ji's book?  Just as he refused to give Pranay any credit for his work and transferred it all to Devi maiya ๐Ÿคฃ, can I do the same, and give all the credit for your brilliant style of updates to Devi maiya, while giving you absolutely no credit whatsoever? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Devi Maiya ki Jai!!!
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

dazzlingangsta

Do you mind if I take a page out of Raja-ji's book?  Just as he refused to give Pranay any credit for his work and transferred it all to Devi maiya ๐Ÿคฃ, can I do the same, and give all the credit for your brilliant style of updates to Devi maiya, while giving you absolutely no credit whatsoever? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Devi Maiya ki Jai!!!

hahaha! May be Devi Maiyya is making me write such Wisecracks!๐Ÿ˜†