Of white love,bracelet romance and taking it slow

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved today's episode not only because of obvious reasons but because it was the second episode in a row that we saw both Sidma and ArSh get equal footage-please dont change that.

It strongly reminded me of the golden days of MJHT.We saw a lil bit of all-passion,shyness,concern,friendly banter,awesome friendship and oh-my-fantasy girl intro.

Lets start with white love-

Okay I was kinda expecting to be disappointed because I was really hyped up with the precap and I expected the original to disappoint all that my overactive imagination expected.But boy was I wrong?

Phew!Sidma were in their element today-sizzling and rocking chemistry.The episode started with them looking at each other in the mirror and once the setting clicked in Ridhima;s head-she started hyperventilating.I liked how she kept on trying to hold onto something to ease herself.

And as her confusion and shyness became discernible Sid did something that turned this hot scene into something that had Sidma signature upon it.He closed his eyes -I wanted to go hug him hard then.It was so cute.I liked the way he tied up the laces with his hand barely touching her and yet she was so very affected by his nearness.

The thank you smile was sweet too but my second most fav part of the scene was when he softly caressed her back.Oh my gawd!I died...It was amazingly well portrayed esp by Jenny-you could see the desire,the hesitancy and yet the shyness in her face-Take a bow girl.Sid had this expectant expression on his face-as though he was testing her reaction.

And when he pulled her back -assertive and very much husband like-I stopped breathing.The way he parted her hair and planted a light kiss-smoking!!But I think the cherry on the cake was the way she turned to look at him,her hair brushing against his forehead and shyly look at her-she looked very much the bride-and when Sid leans in onto her-about to kiss her-I expected her to move seeing all that past evidences

But I want to specially hug Ridhima for not moving -and I want ttto hug Sid harder for moving away.I think that made me love him more-it was so considerate and adorable of him to move away inspite of the fact that he didnt want to really-and I like the concept of taking it slow.

And Ridhima finally admits being attracted to hubby dearest but lol-she actually said that no one ever affected me like that except Arman-sorry JPJ dont do the trick for you babes!

The SidMaan scene-

Wow!I love them together-they can beat Sidma and Arsh anytime.I mean when I see them I wonder how did this friendship spring up-they were and are still in love with the same girl!But it did and I am glad it did- I love their scenes and their affection is really sweet!

I loved the hug and how Arman teased him by pulling his cheek.Sid behaves like an adorable lil bro and Arman the patient and loving big bro-I demand more Sidmaan bonding!!

I also want to mention the scene when Sid sees Arman as Ridhima stands inbetween them and his expression was so affable-he looked like he was paining for his friend.No matter what happens ARS bonding would always be special as they have seen each other's worst!

Singleton's club

For the first time in history of DMG we have only one couple-Sidma-the other interns and Arman is single and we saw the singleton discussion-what to do to make life rocking and as Arman talks about what he wants -we see the portions of the mysterious S girl!!

And oh my god-we get to see her lips and eyes only-do you guys knows who she resembles-Shilpa Anand...oh you do know..old news right?!Then why are we playing hide and seek for so long!!

Anyway I love the fact that she is dressed western and no dupatta romance for ArSh-but I think it would be bracelet romance.Think of the possibilities-she already drops it everywhere and then it can get stuck in his button ,shirt,hair etc etc,It cant drop on his head though ...need to think abt that!

On her outfit I liked what she wore when she played cricket-but I didnt like the pink black ensemble.The colour combo is too striking!!N please can we see her entire face next time!!

Taking it slow

I liked how she thanked him because previously it always irked me that she never thanked Sid once for saving her life-also they used my fav BG score so me is so happy that it is beyond imagination!The bumping heads scene was so adorable-and once again the silent heart conversation but atleast this tiem they are on the same parallel!

The way they both thinking the same blurts out friends was so cute-FRIENDS is good-slow is good- I want love to come softly and it should.So i am glad they will be just friends.

The last two lines was really promising too-it was as though they renewed their vows.

Sid vows to ensure that things would go in the right order and that they would be together-and nothing would go wrong

Ridhima vows to be with him forever and ever-how sweet!

Thank you CVs for a brilliant episode!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Neha! Fabulous post!

Loved every word in it, I know today's show was rocking, and you just summed everything up so well!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great job neha...wonderful post...all I can say is ditto......

todays episode was truly wonderful in every sense........and I am glad the SR scenes had the SR signature touch to it
shamil thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ u write so beautifully๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Nehuuuuu......... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I am right now speechless at ur post.........

All I would like to say is that Sid today deepened my respects for him. Being a MAN at situation high in emotions and desires, puts forth his wife's feelings and awkwardness ahead of his feelings, desires andddddd authority, pulls himself back......speaks alot about this guy...โญ๏ธ

And Ridz made me proud coz not only did she not hide away from the situation but reciprocated and further acknowledged her feelings without feeling guilty....

SR were simply generating a scintillating aura and chemistry was a volcanic eruption.....โ˜บ๏ธ

Sidmaan are simply too adorable and the fact that they being still in love with the same gal and yet being able to bond so well is simply a brownie gainer.......the 2 men with golden hearts.....

SRA are beautiful reflections of love, friendship and bonds......and soon to join in to complete the frame, we have Miss Bracelet coming along......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
amazing post๐Ÿ‘ 

siddhima has given nightless sleep this days for sure.

i am glade that you mention about the way sid tied her dorie, when ridz looked up and saw sid, she was shocked and nervouse at first. and sid went to tie her loose thread but she slightly move away from him, in here she was breathing so heavly, you could see her getting nervouseness for sure, she didn't wanted his help but she couldn't ignore it either, as if she was fightign with her head and her heart, who is beathing for sid now. 

to amke things easier sid closed closed his eyes, so she will feel comfortable, i must say sid it the best husband and a great human being, he only cares about what ridz wants and what she feels.

and when she tied her loose thread, and slowely and steadly he stared to bring his hands down her back, and you could see the feeling ridz was having, she was melthing in his touched, as if her body was going on fire, she had to grabe soemthing to keep her self steady, sid touch was making her weak in her kness, she was unable to control her feelings for sid for sure.

this scene was the best scene b/c in here sid had every right to touch his wife and be near her but he backed away b/c he could sense that she is not feeling comfortable yet b/c of their not spending time together, so he backed awaya nd gave ehr a sweet smile to make he runderstand i will never do anyhting that you don't want to, i have alway waited for you and i always will.

today show was taken by dr.siddhant modi aka kw, he best husband anyone can have. sid is best of best for sure.
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazingly written neha.......wonderful๐Ÿ‘
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‘ Wat a wonderful post!!! you just exponentially increased my happiness after watching today's epi n reading your post!!!!!

N ur so right, a special BIG thank you to z creatives, wat an epi, it was ethereal, i was like you,  so afraid z scene gonna be a dream, n let me down, but my god was i wrong!!!! I just could'nt believ it actually happened, u know when u want something so bad and it actually happen, its too much to take in!!! Kya chemistry thi bet hubby n wifey, sizzling hot n so well acted by both JW n KW!!! too gud

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U write so so so so so so wonderfully...i'm dead cookoo in Siddhima land right now...omg the scene was heavenlyy..๐Ÿ˜ณ Can it get any better? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for Such a wonderful post, Alysha! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@shamil: That is such an amazing compliment cuz it comes from you!

@moviebuff: I hope we get equal footage throughout!I love it when we see a true ensemble like friends-everyone has their own story!

@niki: ๐Ÿค—

@freelancer_ me: hun..i dont know what to say!I have read so many amazing posts here that your comment has made me speechless!

@ridz_arman: glad you agree!