Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Who said KSg and Shilpa' chemistry looks forced?? 🀣
ArShi havnet met completely yet and abhi se humein chemistry hi chemistry dikh rahi hai....

People should face it ----SR/JeRan brought back what was missing from the show since Shilpa's exit.......but yeah i know sachai karwi hoti hai.

Like you said, CVs broke a two year old couple for a 3 month old couple who hadnt even fallen in love then.Yeah baby that's SR/JeRan for you.😎
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidsk

Who said KSg and Shilpa' chemistry looks forced?? 🀣
ArShi havnet met completely yet and abhi se humein chemistry hi chemistry dikh rahi hai....

People should face it ----SR/JeRan brought back what was missing from the show since Shilpa's exit.......but yeah i know sachai karwi hoti hai.

Like you said, CVs broke a two year old couple for a 3 month old couple who hadnt even fallen in love then.Yeah baby that's SR/JeRan for you.😎

sidraa poora interview padh ...it is there.......and it was audience demand to keep SR together and so they did it and secondly yes SR brought back the freshness that was soo missing in the show........and  now with shilpa back too DMG is back to rock and roll and i loved how armaan said that now no more rona dhona...thank God ..i want our fun DMG back 😳

am soo waiting for the monday episode....
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Which interview are we talking about guys?

Storywise as far as i can see SR together - married, i have never seen anyone go back to their past lol
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Eethusajeev from Indya.com fan club says: Hi! Karan....... I started watching DMG because of the Armaan and Riddhima story. You guys are the lifeline of this show. It's not really good to see you crying and Siddhant and Riddhima coming together. It's really hard to accept. Please don't unite Siddhanth and Riddhima as they don't look good together. Please change the current storyline and throw that Siddhant from Ridhima's life.

Ans. That's really mean. I feel really sorry for the poor guy. He is a really nice guy. I am talking about Karan Wahi, Siddhant is an idiot. I can only do my bit as an actor. I can only perform on whatever is given to me. We can't get involved in the changes and alterations in the storyline as such but am sure there will always be a happy ending so don't worry.

Oh yes,yes he is an idiot......which is why he got the girl he loved.😎

Can I just say that after reading such interviews I LOVE KW even more....πŸ€—

Post these comments there!
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Where is the interview? Link plz
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Which interview are we talking about guys?

Storywise as far as i can see SR together - married, i have never seen anyone go back to their past lol

lennie hun KSG new interview..........nopes SR are not going anywhere not to worry ...in that interview the interviewer asks armaan aka KSG that huge fraction of audience wants SR to unite now......it was so good to read that part again and againπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

ok guys where have all of you dissappeared now.......just 2 more pages to finish this thread
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m here πŸ€—  πŸ€—

hey Sanj πŸ€— SR/JeRan are not going anywhere they are here to stay....πŸ₯³ 😎
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

lennie hun KSG new interview..........nopes SR are not going anywhere not to worry ...in that interview the interviewer asks armaan aka KSG that huge fraction of audience wants SR to unite now......it was so good to read that part again and againπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks 😳
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

i m here πŸ€—  πŸ€—

hey Sanj πŸ€— SR/JeRan are not going anywhere they are here to stay....πŸ₯³ 😎

kritiπŸ€—πŸ€— muje laga all went away😭..............SR are here to stay and rock......am soo waiting for the fun DMG to be back and the whole hangover partπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and sid getting bashes and washed by riddhimaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†